Would you look at that !?!?!

Related:
Create New Tag

10/24/2014 1:40 PM

Call me for prices, make it fast and efficient and you'll get the best deal. As always, if you come to the table with some cash you are going to walk away with enough to ride and some gear to flip/resell to recoup your cost.

indicate your location in your inquiry if you must text, but it's best just to call me and work out a deal real quick by phone. Texting is slow and takes too much attention. . But if you're texting...
List all parts your interested in the text to 51277ninsix08foe

I'm not even really solid on the prices but if there's a rule let;s call it OBO and every complete wheel is $300 OBO and Every Hubset is $300 OBO

Obviously those aren't the real prices but let's start there with offers via text message.
I'm having the ratchet hub guards and the profile hub guard painted black by a body shop today so they'll look newer and have a few dozen more grinds in them.

Profile Black Rear is LHD and TI axle TI Nuts TI Driver DT SWISS SPOKES 7KA rim the wheel is in 9/10 condition.
The Odyssey Wombolts are also LHD and in 8-9/10 condition with some cosmetic flaws as pictured.
There's a front that might not have made it into the pictures. Odyssey 7KA matching Rim DT Swiss Spokes Black Marmoset in 9/10 condition.
Polished Profile Mini - Alienation Runaway Chrome Wheel is RHD , stainless steel spokes, NO TI. I'll cut the hub off the wheel for the right trade or for the right price. I hate cutting spokes but I'll hurt my wrist for money or gear lol.
CALL ME
ASK QUESTIONS
fivonetwoseven79six084

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

|

10/25/2014 5:04 AM

Damn your always selling legit stuff man. Hope you'll have some good stuff early next year when I start a new build

|

Smoke Drink Die

10/25/2014 10:50 PM

Any chance just selling the black marmoset? If so price shipped?

|

Refs-
Sold: Frame to kidzappy9900
Bought: TCbmx, RDB, crazyale666, noendinsight666, Future_D, hatchmoses, White Knight, the_bmxist, another username,

10/25/2014 11:07 PM

MoMoney wrote:

To separate the pair? You can find it cheaper elsewhere im almost certain, I could be wrong. Bargain is on the pair. $95 shipped marmoset only. $145 shipped ratchet only. $205 shipped on pair. These are in particularly exceptional condition, black pair comes with 2 guards, and the ratchet guard is being repainted galaxy black right now by my body shop. Polished set same prices minus 10 on each price listed above. White ones I'm going to use.

|

10/25/2014 11:49 PM

MoMoney wrote:

robinson79 wrote:

To separate the pair? You can find it cheaper elsewhere im almost certain, I could be wrong. Bargain is on the pair. $95 shipped marmoset only. $145 shipped ratchet only. $205 shipped on pair. These are in particularly exceptional condition, black pair comes with 2 guards, and the ratchet guard is being repainted galaxy black right now by my body shop. Polished set same prices minus 10 on each price listed above. White ones I'm going to use.

Ohh nvr mind thanks just was wondering because I just picked up a ratchet in perfect condition with a jersey barrier for 80 shipped.. thought because they were used they would be a lot cheaper than that

|

Refs-
Bought: TCbmx, RDB, crazyale666, noendinsight666, Future_D, hatchmoses, White Knight, the_bmxist, another username,

10/26/2014 12:16 AM

MoMoney wrote:

robinson79 wrote:

Lol longshot but worst you can say is no I have a wtp Phoenix complete without a crank. Trade whole bike for hub?

|

Refs-

10/26/2014 7:24 AM

Sure but you ship first.

|

10/26/2014 8:45 AM

What kind of shape are those whitewalls in and how much shipped? THanks

|

Refs: Ecuadevil, Rollin'on20's, Obiwan Chromoly(x2), Future_D, Joe_Medina, bobPA

10/26/2014 10:54 AM

robinson79 wrote:

Sure but you ship first.

Sounds good Just have to find a box and I'll get ahold of you

|

Refs-

10/26/2014 6:09 PM

ak_guero wrote:

They're nothing to write home about. $22 shipped on the pair or 15 local pick up in Austin texas. As I recall one has a gash in the sidewall and you'd likely get less than a year out of tis tires. Photo

Photo

Photo

|

10/26/2014 6:11 PM

ak_guero wrote:

robinson79 wrote:

They're nothing to write home about. $22 shipped on the pair or 15 local pick up in Austin texas. As I recall one has a gash in the sidewall and you'd likely get less than a year out of tis tires. Photo

Photo

Photo

they are foldable Kevlar bead are the handwriting I was in a rush it's really more for my reference in the future event or yours I realized chicken scratchPhoto

|

10/26/2014 8:42 PM

You wouldn't happen to have a front fly classic rim too would you?

|

Refs-

10/26/2014 8:46 PM

I don't. I have a rear and it's at a shop right now being painted galaxy black. I'll have two pairs and 2 singles up for grabs in a variety of colors when they get back from the shop.

|

10/26/2014 8:49 PM

robinson79 wrote:

Sure but you ship first.

MoMoney wrote:

Sounds good Just have to find a box and I'll get ahold of you

Cool please post pics first

|

10/26/2014 8:51 PM

Colonydirt94 wrote:

Damn your always selling legit stuff man. Hope you'll have some good stuff early next year when I start a new build

Thanks. I'm always holdin

|

10/26/2014 9:27 PM

robinson79 wrote:

I don't. I have a rear and it's at a shop right now being painted galaxy black. I'll have two pairs and 2 singles up for grabs in a variety of colors when they get back from the shop.

The two singles are both rear I take it and yea I'll have some pics soon the bike was only rode a few times so its in rlly good shape but I'm not 100% sure after shipping it would be worth it but I rlly want the match to my hub lol

|

Refs-

10/26/2014 9:34 PM

Shipping it will cost 45 to 60 dollars. Go here for instructions. http://bmxmuseum.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=326537 this is the easiest and cheapest wa u to accomplis your goal.
60 for a mint condition marmot (assuming you have no use for the wtp) is actually a solid price.

|

10/26/2014 10:26 PM

The only use I have for the bike is to either sell or trade for parts for my bike. What I ment when I said I don't know if it would be worth it is tradeing the bike for the hub after shipping would be paying 60 pluss the value of the bike for just the $95 part. If you still have that black Sunday freeze.. that and the hub I'd be solid ...

|

Refs-

10/26/2014 11:49 PM

Get some good pics up here and I don't see any reason to not throw in the freeze

|

10/27/2014 11:57 AM

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Lol srry I can't take pics for shit. The frame bars and fork when this was in dans were actually available as aftermarket parts all full cromo
|

Refs-

10/27/2014 11:59 AM

Those are the original tires and tubes so you can tell it wasn't rode much

|

Refs-

10/27/2014 12:04 PM

I have an emeging deal going on with a friend that would require the black pair. If I passed it up I'd be an idiot $$$. I have that white set which I can have professionally color matched to the black at a body shop. I'll let you know when I do that so you can look and see if you like it. I'd lose a lot of money if I passed on this deal from myou friend. I'm down to do a marmoset plus freeze but I need to get it painted and let you decide.

|

10/27/2014 2:33 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/27/2014 2:37 PM

robinson79 wrote:

I have an emeging deal going on with a friend that would require the black pair. If I passed it up I'd be an idiot $$$. I have that white set which I can have professionally color matched to the black at a body shop. I'll let you know when I do that so you can look and see if you like it. I'd lose a lot of money if I passed on this deal from myou friend. I'm down to do a marmoset plus freeze but I need to get it painted and let you decide.

Okay thats cool man make that $$ lol and yea if it looks good I'll take it but I need a stem so plz hold that freeze. It kinda works out anyway because I have to go to Cali and won't be back home for about 5 days so I guess just let me know man
Ohh and thanks for that link that's a nice how too they should post that here on vital

|

Refs-

10/27/2014 5:30 PM

How much for those twombolt cranks?

|

10/27/2014 5:35 PM

Wombolt. TXt me your location

|

10/27/2014 5:42 PM

robinson79 wrote:

Wombolt. TXt me your location

I did lol, i'm looking for some profile hubs in purple or green also.

|