Wtb/ T

Related:
Create New Tag

7/21/2011 7:43 AM

Want to buy a profile spline drive sproket.
Profile push or cult Top load stem.
FEELER: Trade my profile wheels.
I have a shadow attack, colony official, and eastern choker 2 stems and a blacklable and verde react sprokets to trade.
Pics in a bit.

|

RIP Randy Taylor

Check out my edits @ youtube

Refs: getemslough, ktm-kx339, Redcrayon, kneegrow, KTM339, eod1214, tylerkng96, diamondgang760, tibug, White Knight, Dolphin, 562_Rider, joe loves shadow, Michael_Melendez, Sessionpro, aguers, Stolen Boy, ecuadevil, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Vam999

7/21/2011 7:53 AM

[img][LINK TO IMAGE][/img]
[img][LINK TO IMAGE][/img]
[img][LINK TO IMAGE][/img]

|

RIP Randy Taylor

Check out my edits @ youtube

Refs: getemslough, ktm-kx339, Redcrayon, kneegrow, KTM339, eod1214, tylerkng96, diamondgang760, tibug, White Knight, Dolphin, 562_Rider, joe loves shadow, Michael_Melendez, Sessionpro, aguers, Stolen Boy, ecuadevil, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Vam999

7/21/2011 8:15 AM

Do u hav pics of the colony official

|

Refs: BEASTASSDICKwink,jb07,JakeSalbert
Text: 801-367-7292

7/21/2011 8:57 AM

your bikes pretty austin

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

7/21/2011 9:44 AM

I have a black Tree Co 23T sprocket, however it isn't splined it is one tough ass sprocket.

sidenote: Though I honestly don't see why they don't make any sprocket under 25t splined to begin with?

|

I have a ton of Refs all over check profile, same username all forums

Sunday Check on Tuesday
Big Bike Check

text 203.654.0224

7/21/2011 5:23 PM

Manny5569 wrote:

Do u hav pics of the colony official

yah go on my profile, its in the pictures under fs/ ft. its raw.

|

RIP Randy Taylor

Check out my edits @ youtube

Refs: getemslough, ktm-kx339, Redcrayon, kneegrow, KTM339, eod1214, tylerkng96, diamondgang760, tibug, White Knight, Dolphin, 562_Rider, joe loves shadow, Michael_Melendez, Sessionpro, aguers, Stolen Boy, ecuadevil, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Vam999

7/21/2011 5:23 PM

dirtjumper202 wrote:

I have a black Tree Co 23T sprocket, however it isn't splined it is one tough ass sprocket.

sidenote: Though I honestly don't see why they don't make any sprocket under 25t splined to begin with?

nah thanks tho man, i dont want to go under 25t.

|

RIP Randy Taylor

Check out my edits @ youtube

Refs: getemslough, ktm-kx339, Redcrayon, kneegrow, KTM339, eod1214, tylerkng96, diamondgang760, tibug, White Knight, Dolphin, 562_Rider, joe loves shadow, Michael_Melendez, Sessionpro, aguers, Stolen Boy, ecuadevil, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Vam999

7/21/2011 5:30 PM

im lookin for it in black man, but how much would you want. any trades?

|

RIP Randy Taylor

Check out my edits @ youtube

Refs: getemslough, ktm-kx339, Redcrayon, kneegrow, KTM339, eod1214, tylerkng96, diamondgang760, tibug, White Knight, Dolphin, 562_Rider, joe loves shadow, Michael_Melendez, Sessionpro, aguers, Stolen Boy, ecuadevil, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Vam999

7/23/2011 8:32 PM

bump

|

RIP Randy Taylor

Check out my edits @ youtube

Refs: getemslough, ktm-kx339, Redcrayon, kneegrow, KTM339, eod1214, tylerkng96, diamondgang760, tibug, White Knight, Dolphin, 562_Rider, joe loves shadow, Michael_Melendez, Sessionpro, aguers, Stolen Boy, ecuadevil, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Vam999

7/24/2011 4:40 PM

too the toppp

|

RIP Randy Taylor

Check out my edits @ youtube

Refs: getemslough, ktm-kx339, Redcrayon, kneegrow, KTM339, eod1214, tylerkng96, diamondgang760, tibug, White Knight, Dolphin, 562_Rider, joe loves shadow, Michael_Melendez, Sessionpro, aguers, Stolen Boy, ecuadevil, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Vam999

7/25/2011 11:11 AM

ajp62696 wrote:

im lookin for it in black man, but how much would you want. any trades?

???

|

RIP Randy Taylor

Check out my edits @ youtube

Refs: getemslough, ktm-kx339, Redcrayon, kneegrow, KTM339, eod1214, tylerkng96, diamondgang760, tibug, White Knight, Dolphin, 562_Rider, joe loves shadow, Michael_Melendez, Sessionpro, aguers, Stolen Boy, ecuadevil, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Vam999

7/25/2011 11:15 AM

Give you a Hoffman 9t hub in blue laced with black shadow spokes to a teal primo rim and will throw in my Tierra fly bars and wethepeople forks for your back profile wheel?

|

7/25/2011 11:17 AM

Shadow.Conspiracy wrote:

Give you a Hoffman 9t hub in blue laced with black shadow spokes to a teal primo rim and will throw in my Tierra fly bars and wethepeople forks for your back profile wheel?

dam

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

7/25/2011 11:18 AM

Y too much?

|

7/25/2011 12:22 PM

Shadow.Conspiracy wrote:

Y too much?

haha that is alot, but i have no need for forks and i dont think the teal rim would look good on my bike. thanks tho man!

|

RIP Randy Taylor

Check out my edits @ youtube

Refs: getemslough, ktm-kx339, Redcrayon, kneegrow, KTM339, eod1214, tylerkng96, diamondgang760, tibug, White Knight, Dolphin, 562_Rider, joe loves shadow, Michael_Melendez, Sessionpro, aguers, Stolen Boy, ecuadevil, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Vam999

7/25/2011 12:28 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/25/2011 12:31 PM

Shadow.Conspiracy wrote:

Y too much?

ajp62696 wrote:

haha that is alot, but i have no need for forks and i dont think the teal rim would look good on my bike. thanks tho man!

Well I would swamp my hub the bars and a demo stem for just the profile hub?

|

7/25/2011 12:36 PM

Shadow.Conspiracy wrote:

Y too much?

ajp62696 wrote:

haha that is alot, but i have no need for forks and i dont think the teal rim would look good on my bike. thanks tho man!

Shadow.Conspiracy wrote:

Well I would swamp my hub the bars and a demo stem for just the profile hub?

nah im tyyn to get rid of them as a set, sorry man.

|

RIP Randy Taylor

Check out my edits @ youtube

Refs: getemslough, ktm-kx339, Redcrayon, kneegrow, KTM339, eod1214, tylerkng96, diamondgang760, tibug, White Knight, Dolphin, 562_Rider, joe loves shadow, Michael_Melendez, Sessionpro, aguers, Stolen Boy, ecuadevil, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Vam999

7/25/2011 12:40 PM

Well if ur interested in trading them as a set I would give u what I said before and a front wheel. A demo bulima to shadow spokes and odyssey rim?

|

7/27/2011 11:00 AM

uyppp

|

RIP Randy Taylor

Check out my edits @ youtube

Refs: getemslough, ktm-kx339, Redcrayon, kneegrow, KTM339, eod1214, tylerkng96, diamondgang760, tibug, White Knight, Dolphin, 562_Rider, joe loves shadow, Michael_Melendez, Sessionpro, aguers, Stolen Boy, ecuadevil, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Vam999

8/2/2011 9:09 PM

bump

|

RIP Randy Taylor

Check out my edits @ youtube

Refs: getemslough, ktm-kx339, Redcrayon, kneegrow, KTM339, eod1214, tylerkng96, diamondgang760, tibug, White Knight, Dolphin, 562_Rider, joe loves shadow, Michael_Melendez, Sessionpro, aguers, Stolen Boy, ecuadevil, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Vam999