i got a bunch in my closet somewhere. Ill look for them for u my dude

|

m.o.e.

3/7/2010 6:53 AM

and i can just put the bolt in a envelope and slap a stamp on that puppy smile

|

m.o.e.

3/7/2010 6:53 AM

I need one too. i was suppose to get one and never did.

|

kobe bryant ready

3/7/2010 6:54 AM

thanks if you find one let me know

|

crystal meth

3/7/2010 6:56 AM

ill send both of u one as soon as i find them. And ill look for them as soon as i can get up i have swine flu so i basically feel like im dying not fun!

|

m.o.e.

3/7/2010 7:13 AM

papiomitis wrote:

ill send both of u one as soon as i find them. And ill look for them as soon as i can get up i have swine flu so i basically feel like im dying not fun!

o great. im gonna get swine now by mail.

|

kobe bryant ready

3/7/2010 9:48 AM

what spindle do you need bolts for, i have a bunch hanging around. i would gladly send em free

|

dave_k from tcu

3/7/2010 9:50 AM

605 wrote:

what spindle do you need bolts for, i have a bunch hanging around. i would gladly send em free

to fit eastern pro cranks. i have one bolt i need the other

|

crystal meth

3/7/2010 9:51 AM

papiomitis wrote:

spikez5 wrote:

o great. im gonna get swine now by mail.

hahahaha. Ill disinfect it smile

|

m.o.e.

3/7/2010 9:55 AM

605 wrote:

Harry95 wrote:

get back at me on pm on tcu with your shipping info. do you need just the bolt cause i have flush bolts for profiles and such so not sure if these fit yours but i assume so and i have the washer/spacer thing with the bolt if you need that

|

dave_k from tcu

3/7/2010 10:00 AM

605 wrote:

Harry95 wrote:

605 wrote:

get back at me on pm on tcu with your shipping info. do you need just the bolt cause i have flush bolts for profiles and such so not sure if these fit yours but i assume so and i have the washer/spacer thing with the bolt if you need that

i think the size it needs it 3/8 x 24tpi. idk what that means but it says that these fit it so idk

|

crystal meth

3/7/2010 10:05 AM

Harry95 wrote:

605 wrote:

Harry95 wrote:

i think the size it needs it 3/8 x 24tpi. idk what that means but it says that these fit it so idk

that is the size and pitch of the bolt, thats what i have. pm me on tcu with your shipping info and i will mail one out today

|

dave_k from tcu

3/7/2010 10:06 AM

605 wrote:

Harry95 wrote:

605 wrote:

Dave, im gonna txt u my problem, and u see whats up, idk whats wrong lol

|

kobe bryant ready