anyone have a full gyro set up for sale?

Related:
Create New Tag

2/25/2012 9:48 AM
Edited Date/Time: 2/25/2012 9:52 AM

talking the upper, lower dual cables, london mod, detangler, gyro plate, maybe even gyro tabs, and maybe even a lever and brakes? :D

no tektro crap and id really like snafu cables and an odyssey or mobeus detangler.

reason im asking is because i dont wanna order from 5 different places and pay retail if someone has a set up they took off their bike sitting in their garage.

|

2/25/2012 10:14 AM
Edited Date/Time: 2/25/2012 10:49 AM

i have a snafu detangler, m2 lever with the cable, snafu lower dual cables, london mod, shadow plate, and tabs and some stock brake setup with ody clear pads. only used the gyro stuff for about a week

|

2/25/2012 10:19 AM

ridebmx34 wrote:

i have a snafu detangler, m2 lever with the cable, snafu lower dual cables, london mod, shadow plate, and tabs and some stock brake setup with ody clear pads. only used the gyro stuff for about a week

how much and trades?

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]





DEE HOS IS A SCAMMER, A LIAR, AND BUTTHURT. DO NOT EVER, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, DO ANY BUSINESS WITH HIM. HE WILL BEAT YOU IN XBOX.

2/25/2012 10:29 AM

what do you have? im open to pretty much anything

|

2/25/2012 10:32 AM

ridebmx34 wrote:

i have a snafu detangler, m2 lever with the cable, snafu lower dual cables, london mod, shadow plate, and tabs and some stock brake setup with ody clear pads. only used the gyro stuff for about a week

NikeOGD wrote:

how much and trades?

what do you have? im open to pretty much anything

|

2/25/2012 10:32 AM

ridebmx34 wrote:

what do you have? im open to pretty much anything

umm what do u want lol

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]





DEE HOS IS A SCAMMER, A LIAR, AND BUTTHURT. DO NOT EVER, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, DO ANY BUSINESS WITH HIM. HE WILL BEAT YOU IN XBOX.

2/25/2012 10:36 AM

forks rim LHD hub cranks frame lol what do you have

|

2/25/2012 10:39 AM

ridebmx34 wrote:

forks rim LHD hub cranks frame lol what do you have

what forks do u ride and i have a stun rim stock cranks eastern bi rec hub

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]





DEE HOS IS A SCAMMER, A LIAR, AND BUTTHURT. DO NOT EVER, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, DO ANY BUSINESS WITH HIM. HE WILL BEAT YOU IN XBOX.

2/25/2012 10:41 AM

i ride stock but i want something with a steep offset like primo strands and what color stun?

|

2/25/2012 10:48 AM

ridebmx34 wrote:

forks rim LHD hub cranks frame lol what do you have

NikeOGD wrote:

what forks do u ride and i have a stun rim stock cranks eastern bi rec hub

and what condition is the hub

|

2/25/2012 10:48 AM

ridebmx34 wrote:

i ride stock but i want something with a steep offset like primo strands and what color stun?

black

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]





DEE HOS IS A SCAMMER, A LIAR, AND BUTTHURT. DO NOT EVER, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, DO ANY BUSINESS WITH HIM. HE WILL BEAT YOU IN XBOX.

2/25/2012 6:05 PM

is it nice? post a pic of the hub and rim

|

2/25/2012 6:06 PM

ridebmx34 wrote:

i ride stock but i want something with a steep offset like primo strands and what color stun?

NikeOGD wrote:

black

is it nice? post a pic of the hub and rim

|

2/25/2012 8:04 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/25/2012 8:05 PM

White eclat lever, white dual upper snsfu cable, white fly top plate and a black steely one, silver mobeus detangler, white snafu astroglife y cable lower, white fly hanger, white fky brakes with odyssey pads, amazing setup, looking to go brakelesss again

|

rebuilding my refs post old acount sticky.
tcbmx(x6), scramhype, beastassdick,droogskull,SuperstarDK(x20),Warchol02(x2),Deehos(x2),Rysbrnr,Ecuadevil,White Knight(x2),Netty spagetti,dysonday,kurknut,king swag,Bmx,the bmxist(x2),Genisis

2/26/2012 9:04 AM

DontDELETEmePLEASEandTHANKyou wrote:

White eclat lever, white dual upper snsfu cable, white fly top plate and a black steely one, silver mobeus detangler, white snafu astroglife y cable lower, white fly hanger, white fky brakes with odyssey pads, amazing setup, looking to go brakelesss again

How much for the set without the white fly brakes and pads?

|

2/27/2012 7:59 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/27/2012 7:59 PM

DontDELETEmePLEASEandTHANKyou wrote:

White eclat lever, white dual upper snsfu cable, white fly top plate and a black steely one, silver mobeus detangler, white snafu astroglife y cable lower, white fly hanger, white fky brakes with odyssey pads, amazing setup, looking to go brakelesss again

andresmotor wrote:

How much for the set without the white fly brakes and pads?

sell him that stuff then sell me the callipers

|

I HAVE A PAIR OF BLACK ODDY 7KAS I WILL TRADE BOTH FOR A PAIR OF SUN ENVYS (MUST BE FRONT AND REAR MATCHING SET) ANY COLOR