blizzbikes

Related:
Create New Tag

7/22/2011 8:40 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/22/2011 8:40 PM

i shipped sunday frame usps priority mail thursday

i sent you tracking number and you said once you got the tracking number you would send the frame

i texted you tracking number last night, and have yet to recieve text back saying you shipped or recieved the tracking #

im only posting here for you to see i shipped just in case your phone broke or something

you also told me you are leaving tomorow (saturday) for a month long trip out of the country

tracking says it should be there monday, if i dont hear from you by sunday night i will cancel shipment

thanks,
nick

|

9 refs price jbeaton13 jwhite96 smokith shadow.conspiracy DARECK ultrablade blizzbikes LAUDENSLAYER

want pics of shit im trading or selling (may not be all) click here :D

http://s679.photobucket.com/albums/vv157/floortopaint/

7/22/2011 8:48 PM

He told me he wouldnt do same time shippingsad

|

Refs: 14
bstick (cranks), Ftkallday (xbox), Brenden1207 (xbox live), Brokenbmx (cranks), jb07 (stem)
TCbmx (hubs), Wolfen (hub), William_Cespedes (cranks), SuperstarDK (wheelset) x2
Blizzbikes (Forks+Freecoaster) k1ng (bars), Spikez5 (chain+sprocket+bb), Evil1_4real (Frame)
J.r._Faw (lotta shit)

Angrypengion.biz
INNOCENT BYSTANDER!

7/22/2011 8:52 PM

he said if i shipped with tracking, he would ship the next day, due to the trip situation, he hasnt replied to my texts and im sketched because he said hes leaving the country tomorow

|

9 refs price jbeaton13 jwhite96 smokith shadow.conspiracy DARECK ultrablade blizzbikes LAUDENSLAYER

7/22/2011 8:54 PM

yeah thats why i didnt trade him frames because i didnt want to have that chance of him leaving before my frame got to him therefore making me frameless for over a month

|

bstick (cranks), Ftkallday (xbox), Brenden1207 (xbox live), Brokenbmx (cranks), jb07 (stem)
TCbmx (hubs), Wolfen (hub), William_Cespedes (cranks), SuperstarDK (wheelset) x2
Blizzbikes (Forks+Freecoaster) k1ng (bars), Spikez5 (chain+sprocket+bb), Evil1_4real (Frame)
J.r._Faw (lotta shit)

Angrypengion.biz
INNOCENT BYSTANDER!

7/22/2011 9:03 PM

yeah i get what you mean now lol, ill just cancel shipment sunday night i if i dont hear anything
already got a backup deal setup so its all good

|

7/22/2011 9:05 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/22/2011 9:05 PM

nickkkk wrote:

yeah i get what you mean now lol, ill just cancel shipment sunday night i if i dont hear anything

yeah. I wouldnt be worried about getting scammed Blizz is a legit dude just going frameledd for a month would be terrible. Definatly cancel the shipment before it gets there if you ont hear anything. That wouldnt be a good sign because you cant text out of the country

|

J.r._Faw (lotta shit)

Angrypengion.biz
INNOCENT BYSTANDER!

7/22/2011 9:05 PM

thanks for stickying

|

7/22/2011 9:07 PM

nickkkk wrote:

xBikeaholic wrote:

yeah. I wouldnt be worried about getting scammed Blizz is a legit dude just going frameledd for a month would be terrible. Definatly cancel the shipment before it gets there if you ont hear anything. That wouldnt be a good sign because you cant text out of the country

yeah that would be very terrible, im going to sunday night if i dont hear anything, i trust him though

|

7/22/2011 9:28 PM

He just happenes to leave for a month. That would def be shit for u if he doesn't reply and send.

|

kobe bryant ready

7/22/2011 9:37 PM

spikez5 wrote:

He just happenes to leave for a month. That would def be shit for u if he doesn't reply and send.

yeah cancel the shipment before it gets there if no responce

|

J.r._Faw (lotta shit)

Angrypengion.biz
INNOCENT BYSTANDER!

7/22/2011 10:03 PM

for sure i deff will

|

7/23/2011 1:15 PM

if you get scammed this kid doesnt live far from me i can pay him a visit. what kind of rame is it? i might buy straight up if your sellin

|

7/23/2011 4:10 PM

nikpeterson wrote:

if you get scammed this kid doesnt live far from me i can pay him a visit. what kind of rame is it? i might buy straight up if your sellin

one good thing about tyou on here,is your always woilling to pay a scammer a visit if they scam.thanks nick for being here smile

|

FREE WI-FI FROM FIT?!?! BIKECHECK DUDES!
refs- TCbmx(x2), bmx4life121303, mohawk, iridebmx2122, louie101202, loco_for_riding, daniel21, BMX2LIV(x2), supremelylazzy, lirider187(x2).

7/23/2011 5:36 PM

nikpeterson wrote:

WORDA$$

|

J.r._Faw (lotta shit)

Angrypengion.biz
INNOCENT BYSTANDER!

7/23/2011 9:14 PM

What was the selling price shipped on these yo? If this falls through someone may match it!

|

Refs! // jb07, AyoBmx, Dirt Nasty, ecuadevil, spikez5, JakeSalbert, TCbmx

7/24/2011 6:38 PM

ups didnt pick it up soooo it will be out tomorrow i work so i can get the number to you.

|

7/24/2011 8:55 PM

im glad to see the deal is good, but sad cuz i wanted your frame blizz ;(

|

7/25/2011 1:12 PM

blizzbikes wrote:

ups didnt pick it up soooo it will be out tomorrow i work so i can get the number to you.

good shit, Hey man im always here for the FC trade

|

J.r._Faw (lotta shit)

Angrypengion.biz
INNOCENT BYSTANDER!

7/25/2011 1:46 PM

what fc trade?

|

7/25/2011 1:47 PM

freecoaster and forks

|

J.r._Faw (lotta shit)

Angrypengion.biz
INNOCENT BYSTANDER!

7/25/2011 1:52 PM

same thing i would have to have u send first

|

7/26/2011 8:29 AM

blizzbikes wrote:

same thing i would have to have u send first

im sending today

|

J.r._Faw (lotta shit)

Angrypengion.biz
INNOCENT BYSTANDER!

7/28/2011 12:10 AM

recieved frame today! thanks blizz

you should recieve frame tomorow

|

7/28/2011 11:04 PM

both frames have been shipped and delivered!

although both think paint jobs are icky its all good!

thanks everyone for the help and support

thread can be deleted

thank you

|