broke my hand need money sale camo elites tons of fly stuffsome polished tires hubset and more PICS AND PRICES ADDED

Related:
Create New Tag

8/18/2013 12:40 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/19/2013 1:01 AM

Ok all prices are shipped and obo more parts better deals. Obviously im gonna be outta work for a bit so please no ill have money in 2/3weeks. Need to get a egg going to get through this . Thanks for looking and haping shopping lol

New parts
Olive fly fino grips and barends 8
Grey ruben pcs 12
2x 2.35 fly ruben rampera tanwalls 45
2x 2.35 fly ruben black 40
1x 2.15 fly ruben black 20

Used but damn near mint parts
Polished fly headset 15
Polished fly chain cut for 28/9 on 13.25 with few extra links 15
Polished fly front hub with one fly gaurd 55
Highloghter blue lhd shadow raptor hub set with non drive and front gaurd. Pics of these in sanchezs thread 160
Fly tripod seat fat grey on black post 30
30t black animal sproky balboa only have 22mm adapter sorry 20
Black shadow halflink used a week all links included and unused master pin 20
Charcoal grey animal wedge post 15
Black grey tie dye fat shadow seat 20

Profile elies lmt camo 9t were laced 2 times so there is a bit of wrap chipped off on flanges but no grind damage. Have a frint gaurd rear non drive gaurd. All 4 og bolts and volcanos 2 new replacement bolts. And 4 hex bolts from my local industrial supply. Currently laced with stainless dt swiss spokes silver nips to black hazard lites. Wheels i think 415 shipped is fair

But i do have brand new black sapim spokes black nips and a pair of army green gsport rollcages that i would sell with yhe elites for good price. Elites eith these rims i would ask 465 shipped

Used parts
Grey ruben pcs few pedal grinds used a week8
Grey ruben grips dirty but near new 5
2 animal buthers with used sleeves but have 2 new sleeves as well 30 for all
White metal ruvens have some hardware store pins in em lol i think the right spindle may be bent sligtly i barely notice it 20

Have a full gyro setup
Odyssey m2 lever like new with cable and all the extra lil pieces that come with it
Silver snafu detangler and genaric top plate
Have 3 uncut long ass bottom gyro wires 3 vnoodles and a long ass cable housing to cut ur own dual lower setup.
Also have a lower y cable
London mod fly hanger 3knarps and a springfield straddle cable.
Fly classic brakes all hardware polish bit not super shiny lol. Clear odyssey pads whole setup 60

Also still have near new osiris nyc mud 83 in crayola puke lol paid 55 looking for 30
Used a day skateboard. Local shop blank 7.75 no graphic just woodgrain. Tensor mag10 trucks in silver. 2pink 2neon blue spitfire wheels with glitter in them. Shortys hardware abec 7 bearings forgot type black magic grip. Just paid 130 4 days ago asking 80 shipped

If i find mire or decide to sell my frame/fork/bars/cranks ill take more pics and add them accordingly

Offer on everything please dont lowball to bad text for quixkest response 757 635 8424

|

rebuilding my refs post old acount sticky.
tcbmx(x6), scramhype, beastassdick,droogskull,SuperstarDK(x20),Warchol02(x2),Deehos(x2),Rysbrnr,Ecuadevil,White Knight(x2),Netty spagetti,dysonday,kurknut,king swag,Bmx,the bmxist(x2),Genisis

8/18/2013 12:44 PM

5092003278 send me pics of camo hubs please

|

509-301-202one. April 14 Bike check

Refs-ninjacat33 x2, Warchol2, A08 x2, fsearles, bmxscout48, blackmammoth, ilovemybike22, ecuadevil, bmx, J.r._Faw, Pavimo, kymike, ScramHype, xlilkillaluc15x, bmxnick2511, semobmx, robinson79 x2

eBay - 120+ transactions, 100% feedback

8/18/2013 12:52 PM

how much on tan fly tires?

|

text meh 760 five nine5 59eight six

8/18/2013 12:54 PM

jmez123 wrote:

how much on tan fly tires?

45 shipped never mounted

|

tcbmx(x6), scramhype, beastassdick,droogskull,SuperstarDK(x20),Warchol02(x2),Deehos(x2),Rysbrnr,Ecuadevil,White Knight(x2),Netty spagetti,dysonday,kurknut,king swag,Bmx,the bmxist(x2),Genisis

8/18/2013 1:18 PM

Price on wedge post?

|

bikes destroy vlogs.

ref: slade_vincent, shutta, ecuadevil, theprophet, blackmammoth, sfb, element4all, bmx-junkie, kurtnut, nickg, jessebmx, dontDELETE, krbmx17, ninjacat, freddydapice, waanng, ivan, scramhype, motogrizz, tomdon, dream, hatebreeder, noendinsight666, asilva, wolfen, superstarDK, skubasteve, aebasher, many more.

8/18/2013 2:13 PM

howlerfbm wrote:

Price on wedge post?

Offer ide like to sell more than one small part at a time though

|

8/18/2013 2:39 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/18/2013 2:46 PM

Not trying to be a cock but this thread should be deleted because there are no pics or prices.

I know your hand is jacked up and that you are legit, but if you can type to create the listing, you can take pix.

good luck with the hand, hope it heals quick.

Pictures
You know people are going to want them, just post them from the start. It will be better for all involved that way. You may also want to put a piece of paper with your username in said pictures of items. ANY FOR SALE OR FOR TRADE THREADS WITHOUT PICTURES OF YOUR ITEM WILL BE DELETED.

Bidding
This isnt ebay. No bidding, you have a price you sell it. No "$20 now, anyone beats it." shit. Your thread will be deleted

|

REFS: Hatebreeder, Wolfen, Dolphin, ImCareb, ecuadevil, mnsketch, Showtime402, Dee Hos, ScramHype, howlerfbm, Mserno75, blueep3piece, handlebar-to-face, skubasteve, james.mcdermott, Alex_Kemp and many more . . .

8/18/2013 2:51 PM

asilva23 wrote:

Not trying to be a cock but this thread should be deleted because there are no pics or prices.

I know your hand is jacked up and that you are legit, but if you can type to create the listing, you can take pix.

Pictures
You know people are going to want them, just post them from the start. It will be better for all involved that way. You may also want to put a piece of paper with your username in said pictures of items. ANY FOR SALE OR FOR TRADE THREADS WITHOUT PICTURES OF YOUR ITEM WILL BE DELETED.

Bidding
This isnt ebay. No bidding, you have a price you sell it. No "$20 now, anyone beats it." shit. Your thread will be deleted

I agree, plus this "Offer ide like to sell more than one small part at a time though" so you have to buy more than one thing. Where is a mod?

|

8/18/2013 2:59 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/18/2013 3:04 PM

I meant like when people try and sell a whole bike and ask about a hubgaurd. I would like to move small stuff in bulk for good deals and better shipping rates im sitting in hospital now i typed this on way to hospital . While my bike was in trunk and extra stuff is at house. Pics when i get home . Ill take one of whole bike and closeups upon request .kinda posted this in hurry before i changed my mind.

|

8/18/2013 3:02 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/18/2013 3:03 PM

asilva23 wrote:

Pictures

Bidding

skubasteve wrote:

I agree, plus this "Offer ide like to sell more than one small part at a time though" so you have to buy more than one thing. Where is a mod?

Much like everyone else he has the right to deny anyone anything he wants, it's his shit and he can sell it as he likes, taking pictures with one hand is not as easy as you make it out to seem. Both of you need to chill the fuck out and if you don't like how he is controlling HIS for sale thread then don't bother clicking on it.

|

RIP 71 N
RIP Randy Taylor

Shadow/Subrosa

Tumblr | Instagram | Digits - (407) 655-6998 | Email - kyzem.leahcim@yahoo.com | Xbox - eleswun

8/18/2013 3:28 PM

it's the rules....He puts a for sale post up on the way to the hospital with NO prices and NO pictures. People are getting scammed for alot of money on here and YOU don't see anything wrong with this??

|

8/18/2013 3:34 PM

skubasteve wrote:

it's the rules....He puts a for sale post up on the way to the hospital with NO prices and NO pictures. People are getting scammed for alot of money on here and YOU don't see anything wrong with this??

He sent me pictures of his hubs immediately, and they were exactly as he described them. And alot of the guys he has done deals with are the same people that I have done business with. So if they trust him, I do.

And I would buy those gsports in a heartbeat if I had the cash bud.

|

509-301-202one. April 14 Bike check

Refs-ninjacat33 x2, Warchol2, A08 x2, fsearles, bmxscout48, blackmammoth, ilovemybike22, ecuadevil, bmx, J.r._Faw, Pavimo, kymike, ScramHype, xlilkillaluc15x, bmxnick2511, semobmx, robinson79 x2

eBay - 120+ transactions, 100% feedback

8/18/2013 3:40 PM

oh well. The call outs out number the for sale post anymore.....good luck!

|

8/18/2013 4:29 PM

how much for the g sports ?

|

8/18/2013 4:34 PM

Damn, I wish I had the money to pic up those camo Elites. Being broke blows. Good luck with the sale man!

|

Refs: Scramhype x3, IRideAFly, Tomdon x2, HateBreeder x2, AndrewPeakmanBMX, TrendyDoo

For faster reply text me at 7024964706

8/18/2013 4:46 PM

brooklyn_bmx wrote:

how much for the g sports ?

120 shipped my man still in plastic

|

8/18/2013 4:50 PM

Texted on the shadow chain with Jo response.

|

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

8/18/2013 4:55 PM

FreddyDapice wrote:

Texted on the shadow chain with Jo response.

Sorry just texted u

|

8/18/2013 6:15 PM

|

8/18/2013 6:19 PM

|

8/18/2013 6:31 PM

I'm into the butcher sleeves, the post and possibly hub guards if you have any.

|

bikes destroy vlogs.

ref: slade_vincent, shutta, ecuadevil, theprophet, blackmammoth, sfb, element4all, bmx-junkie, kurtnut, nickg, jessebmx, dontDELETE, krbmx17, ninjacat, freddydapice, waanng, ivan, scramhype, motogrizz, tomdon, dream, hatebreeder, noendinsight666, asilva, wolfen, superstarDK, skubasteve, aebasher, many more.

8/18/2013 8:18 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/18/2013 8:19 PM

Me? wrote:

Much like everyone else he has the right to deny anyone anything he wants, it's his shit and he can sell it as he likes, taking pictures with one hand is not as easy as you make it out to seem. Both of you need to chill the fuck out and if you don't like how he is controlling HIS for sale thread then don't bother clicking on it.

like i said, i wasn't tryn to be a cock and since the pics are now up, it obviously wasn't too difficult fuckface.

and you're right, he can deny anyone, but you're wrong when u say he can sell it how he wants because everyone has to post pix and prices. it's for the betterment of the community especially with the amount of recent scamming.

and just like u said we don't have to click on the thread, u don't have to read our comments. so go fuck yourself pussy.

op, im interested in some of your parts, once u post prices. and again, hope that hand heals quick so u can get back to riding.

|

REFS: Hatebreeder, Wolfen, Dolphin, ImCareb, ecuadevil, mnsketch, Showtime402, Dee Hos, ScramHype, howlerfbm, Mserno75, blueep3piece, handlebar-to-face, skubasteve, james.mcdermott, Alex_Kemp and many more . . .

8/19/2013 12:53 AM

asilva23 wrote:

like i said, i wasn't tryn to be a cock and since the pics are now up, it obviously wasn't too difficult fuckface.

and you're right, he can deny anyone, but you're wrong when u say he can sell it how he wants because everyone has to post pix and prices. it's for the betterment of the community especially with the amount of recent scamming.

and just like u said we don't have to click on the thread, u don't have to read our comments. so go fuck yourself pussy.

op, im interested in some of your parts, once u post prices. and again, hope that hand heals quick so u can get back to riding.

Added ballpark prices let me know ehat ur interested in

|

8/19/2013 12:54 AM

howlerfbm wrote:

Only hubgaurds i have are soecific to the shadow hybs and profile hubs sorry dawg

|

8/19/2013 3:25 AM

if tires are real good txt 14184406861
txs

|

8/19/2013 3:50 AM

funfrontbrake wrote:

if tires are real good txt 14184406861
txs

All 5 fly tires are brand new

|

8/19/2013 3:55 AM

txt please!

|

8/19/2013 9:32 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/19/2013 9:36 AM

asilva23 wrote:

You can't tell, but I'm clapping BEHIND my computer screen. It dosen't take much to try to insult someone over the Internet, but since you felt the need, let's go.

You clearly don't have the brain power to follow what I'm saying so I'll dumb it down for you "fuckface".

"He can sell it how he wants." - The parts are his, he may sell them as he pleases, meaning if he dosen't want to sell you just one thing, he dosen't have too.

"You don't have to read our comments." - Well the funny thing is, I don't give a shit. I was mearly giving you a second option to being a total ass. The way you came in here and said the shit you did, regardless of how many times you said you didn't mean to come of as a cock, dosen't change the fact that you are just as big a cock as the recent scammers. He has a fucking broken hand for fucks sake lay off him, that's all I meant.

"Go fuck yourself pussy." - I'm deeply disappointed, I knew a bunch of little shit heads were on this site "fucking shit up" (you didn't say this, I'm just making fun of the phrase.), but seriously guys if you don't have the creativity to come up with something better than "go fuck yourself pussy", don't bother, it means Jack shit, it insults no one. You just make yourself look like a 12 year old douche that sits around talking about how many bitches he fucks and how much weed he smokes. I'm not even gonna insult you, it would probably be too much for you to comprehension anyway, but thanks for trying.

Op, sorry about this shit, good luck with your hand and selling your stuff.

|

RIP 71 N
RIP Randy Taylor

Shadow/Subrosa

Tumblr | Instagram | Digits - (407) 655-6998 | Email - kyzem.leahcim@yahoo.com | Xbox - eleswun

8/19/2013 12:33 PM

Bumb legit dude. Get better homie

|

Text Me For Faster Response (770)572-6425
Refs]: AllDayErrday.JakeSalbert.FunkyChicken.SuperstarDK.Genesis.ilovemybike22.blainep80.
Tommyboy.1of1547.oscar5788.Wade.Droogskull.TCbmx.Showtime402.nettyrspeghetti.theprophet.Kurtnut.
aw1234512.ScramHype.KnightLight.Tito24.Obiwanchromoly.Spikez5.BEASTASSDICK.Tjthemaxx.Areanfsl.
_brendan.Penman166.J.r Faw.SK1611.DontDELETEmePLEASEandTHANKyou.nshs2010.martinnn1004.
Warchol2.milou.Shutta.asilva23.a08.faiilz.HowlerFbm."FLORIDABMX"Dogbones.The Balt.Bdk1313.Jeez123.
Broughton.vin93.ticaleb.Hooligan703.dream.Element4all.skubasteve.Kymike.Andynahnah.Killawolf.Bmx-junkie.T-1 517.BmxKitten.Jaekass.Mario.villegas90++++++++++MANY MANY MORE

8/19/2013 12:46 PM

howlerfbm wrote:

DontDELETEmePLEASEandTHANKyou wrote:

Only hubgaurds i have are soecific to the shadow hybs and profile hubs sorry dawg

Cool on the hubguards. Pretty much just want the wedge post. So if you end up deciding to sell pieces and whatever, hit me back. No rush.

|

bikes destroy vlogs.