calling out Kingcitybikeco

Related:
Create New Tag

7/16/2013 6:42 PM

Alright. Its been about 2 months since I bought my haro sd, 2 pairs of bars, and a cult salvation tl stem.
It took forever for him to even ship. And he keeps feeding me excuses for why I still dont have my stem... I recieved the bars as described w/ no issues. However, he sold me a "mint condition" Haro SD 21"tt. It came and was FAR from mint condition. I have recieved every excuse in the book for my stem. I bought a like new black salvation. He claims it stripped out, so he offered to replace it with a new one at the same price... I still have not recieved it and im starting to get quite irritated. Do not deal with him, he is very slow to ship and doesnt properly describe anything.

I really want my stem I mean its been like 2 months wtf
I honestly have moved past the frame issues, but as proof of the false description. Here is how I recieved the frame:

Photo

Photo

Photo

theres others but I cant get them to upload... Also, it wasnt a 21tt, but a 20.8tt

|

Refs:
Bought from: Tito24, tinybikerider33 (x2), RideBikesYoo, hookjrclc, MrHavoc1988, ScramHype, BigOleMonster
Sold to: Jared42069 (x2), Sancheezz, blueep3piece, Marco_Gonzalez, Riverside Rider, HardBMX_Tim
Traded: tomdon
Hooked me up: zachhendrix, oscar7588

Personal Email: snmloverbmx@hotmail.com
n-dür product info/ order email: ndur_bmx@outlook.com
n-dür on facebook

7/16/2013 6:45 PM

Photo
|

Refs:
Bought from: Tito24, tinybikerider33 (x2), RideBikesYoo, hookjrclc, MrHavoc1988, ScramHype, BigOleMonster
Sold to: Jared42069 (x2), Sancheezz, blueep3piece, Marco_Gonzalez, Riverside Rider, HardBMX_Tim

n-dür on facebook

7/16/2013 6:48 PM

a couple of scratches wow. Could have been worse.

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

7/16/2013 6:54 PM

Photo
|

Refs:

n-dür on facebook

7/16/2013 6:56 PM

Mikel8149 wrote:

a couple of scratches wow. Could have been worse.

Scratched and dented in 2 spots and the one cs was primered. And he said it was Mint, like new, not a scratch.

|

Refs:

n-dür on facebook

7/16/2013 6:57 PM

Besides, the point is... I HAVE NOT RECIEVED MY STEM

|

Refs:

n-dür on facebook

7/16/2013 6:59 PM

Wait you said a 21tt yet the frame says 20.8

|

Text me for a faster reponse
7 oh 2 six 1 nine 2 seven 4 nine

Refs:
Bought from- hookjrclc

7/16/2013 7:02 PM

I said that... He said it was a 21, and it is a 20.8... It says it under the photos in the main post.

|

Refs:

n-dür on facebook

7/16/2013 8:20 PM

I paid him for a seat and post in Feb. and still nothing.

|

ref"s: Eucadevil (alot) , SuperstarDK (alot) , TCBMX, Scramhype, Kurtnut, The horror contact, Zachhendrix, Meat sheets , BMX , RJK765, bait, broughton, funfrontbrake,ericlikesbikes bmxsteve, and lots more cant remember everyone , but I can assure you I am legit !
txt me ; 270-799-9818

7/17/2013 6:24 AM

This is my old fucking frame I shipped him and he havent paid for it..........

|

7/17/2013 6:25 AM

Photo

here
|

7/17/2013 6:44 AM

funfrontbrake wrote:

Why would you ship first? And everyone else needs to open PayPal disputes. His threads never did sit right with me. I had a feeling he was a scammer and he apparently got a few of you guys which is complete bullshit

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

7/17/2013 6:47 AM

dude only does money orders

|

ref"s: Eucadevil (alot) , SuperstarDK (alot) , TCBMX, Scramhype, Kurtnut, The horror contact, Zachhendrix, Meat sheets , BMX , RJK765, bait, broughton, funfrontbrake,ericlikesbikes bmxsteve, and lots more cant remember everyone , but I can assure you I am legit !
txt me ; 270-799-9818

7/17/2013 6:48 AM

funfrontbrake wrote:

tomdon wrote:

Why would you ship first? And everyone else needs to open PayPal disputes. His threads never did sit right with me. I had a feeling he was a scammer and he apparently got a few of you guys which is complete bullshit

Dont know why man. Ive never done that before and I know he made me trust him. I just got fucked

|

7/17/2013 7:17 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/17/2013 7:20 AM

KyMike wrote:

dude only does money orders

That's a fucking huge red flag and I don't think he had refs either. All of you sent payment via money order. Which means you have all his info and hopefully kept the receipt. File police reports with your local cops as well as his local cops. Fucking Internet gypsies piss me off

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

7/17/2013 7:25 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/17/2013 7:49 AM

ok let me address this one by one bc clearly there are some idiots on here.

Starting with SnManimal - I was very clear upon what condition this frame was in (USED) maybe it wasnt 100% perfect, however I believe I sent you a frame, 2 pairs of handle bars, a pair of grips and a stem for $160 (shipping included) which I felt was a fair deal for a used frame, bars and stem. How can you even call me out? Isnt there a thread stating "WARING DO NOT DEAL WITH SnManimalone" but apparently your roomate was the one scaming people, I noticed in the thread you stated "if there is a way i could help to clear things up... i would like to. id gladly send what i have to wherever it was supposed to be" now either you are the best friend in the entire world, or you helped him scam ppl or just did it yourself.. If anyone is intrested in reading this please see this link - http://www.vitalbmx.com/forums/BMX-Stuff-For-Sale,17/WARNING-DO-NOT-DEAL-WITH-SnM-An1mal,1284058?page=1
(Quite frankly put make right with other ppl as you stated or just dont try and call me out) and for anyone who wants to know, I have been in non stop contact with this guy, its not like I just blew him off and said Fyou (Nor would I)..

Next onto funfrontbrake - you have the wrong guy, I never pruchased an SD from you and we have already spoken VIA txt, clearing things up.

KYmikeKYmike - Shoot me a txt, lost your number long ago lets get this taken care of.

SnManimal - please shoot me a txt, I no longer have your number either...Thanks!

More then willing to square everything up with the ppl needed.

|

Refs: Ac-Handy(x2), superstardk, sanchezz, lilrider187, lifeofridden, wescott2200, keify, mgbmx666
Web: Kingcitybikeco.com
Facebook/Kingcitybikeco

7/17/2013 8:32 AM

funfrontbrake wrote: Photo

here

damn dude. thats definitely my frame... 10000% sure of it.

|

Refs:

n-dür on facebook

7/17/2013 8:38 AM

KingCityBikeco wrote:

Starting with SnManimal - I was very clear upon what condition this frame was in (USED) maybe it wasnt 100% perfect, however I believe I sent you a frame, 2 pairs of handle bars, a pair of grips and a stem for $160 (shipping included) which I felt was a fair deal for a used frame, bars and stem. How can you even call me out? Isnt there a thread stating "WARING DO NOT DEAL WITH SnManimalone" but apparently your roomate was the one scaming people, I noticed in the thread you stated "if there is a way i could help to clear things up... i would like to. id gladly send what i have to wherever it was supposed to be" now either you are the best friend in the entire world, or you helped him scam ppl or just did it yourself.. If anyone is intrested in reading this please see this link - http://www.vitalbmx.com/forums/BMX-Stuff-For-Sale,17/WARNING-DO-NOT-DEAL-WITH-SnM-An1mal,1284058?page=1
(Quite frankly put make right with other ppl as you stated or just dont try and call me out) and for anyone who wants to know, I have been in non stop contact with this guy, its not like I just blew him off and said Fyou (Nor would I)..

Next onto funfrontbrake - you have the wrong guy, I never pruchased an SD from you and we have already spoken VIA txt, clearing things up.

KYmikeKYmike - Shoot me a txt, lost your number long ago lets get this taken care of.

SnManimal - please shoot me a txt, I no longer have your number either...Thanks!

1- It was my roommate
2- This is about YOU
3- My sd is undeniably funfrontbrakes
4- i texted you multiple times w/ no response
5- send my stem and ill be happy
6- it was $165

|

Refs:

n-dür on facebook

7/17/2013 9:00 AM

KingCityBikeco wrote:

Midway through you said you have been in constant contact with sn1animal ... Then at the end you say you don't have his number... If you have been in constant contact with him... Why haven't you gotten a number from him until he calls you out? You're full of it dude.

|

7/17/2013 9:19 AM

Damn, this is ugly, but at the same time it's one of the main reasons to only use paypal.

|

Bought from: Tomdon - noendinsight666 - Hatebreeder
Sold to: voltronbadass - Showtime402 - Wolfen - HateBreeder -

7/17/2013 10:56 AM

then how the hell you have my frame??

|

7/17/2013 12:26 PM

KingCityBikeco wrote:

VinKreepo wrote:

Midway through you said you have been in constant contact with sn1animal ... Then at the end you say you don't have his number... If you have been in constant contact with him... Why haven't you gotten a number from him until he calls you out? You're full of it dude.

ok clown lets clear this up real quick, I have an iphone not sure if you know what that is. I never saved snmanimals number, not realizing it I deleted it upon clearing my msgs, im assuming thats bulshit to?

|

Refs: Ac-Handy(x2), superstardk, sanchezz, lilrider187, lifeofridden, wescott2200, keify, mgbmx666
Facebook/Kingcitybikeco

7/17/2013 12:27 PM

funfrontbrake wrote:

fairly simple, i bought it from another guy on here. Or is that impossible? Im pretty sure the dude you sold it to lived in DE and his name wasnt Mike. I had no clue it was yours

|

Facebook/Kingcitybikeco

7/17/2013 12:37 PM

KingCityBikeco wrote:

SnM An1mal wrote:

1- It was my roommate
2- This is about YOU
3- My sd is undeniably funfrontbrakes
4- i texted you multiple times w/ no response
5- send my stem and ill be happy
6- it was $165

And last this guy!

1: This is about you!!!
2: I could care less whos the SD is, I purchased it unknowing whos it was. I have proof of purchase.
3: You have been the biggest pain in the ass to ever deal with from day 1, it was always something, the back end was apparently bent, he needed more parts, txt after txt I recieved.
4: You txt me 2 times last wk ( I have the txts proving) and I did not respond. however everyother time you have ever txt me I was back in contact.
5: We are talking about $35 dollars here, you will get your money or a stem. period.. in no way shape or form am I attempting to scam or screw you..

Lastly for anyone who wants to know I have spoken with this clown and the issue of the $35 dollars will be taken care of!

That is all.

|

Facebook/Kingcitybikeco

7/17/2013 12:40 PM

funfrontbrake wrote:

Oh and Its not your frame if you traded it to someone, which apparently you did to the guy whom sold it to me. I believe you ordered some parts from Dans and he had to ship them to you which cost roughly 100plus.. not sure of the whole story

|

Facebook/Kingcitybikeco

7/17/2013 12:42 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/17/2013 12:45 PM

funfrontbrake wrote:

Dudes are really stupied on here! For one haro made more than one silver gray haro sd
.( Fun ) you send me a haro sd for cash and parts and so on. You sent me the frame wrapped in plastic wrap no box no foam. I got the frame and it was damaged to where i wasnt going to ride it !!!! I sent you photos of it !!! You recall that. You young bastards need to dry you eyes and grow up . Make sure you read you deals carefully and make your transactions smarter. This frame is not or was never stolen.

|

20+refs you scamming turds

7/17/2013 1:03 PM

funfrontbrake wrote:

lifeofriden2200 wrote:

Dudes are really stupied on here! For one haro made more than one silver gray haro sd
.( Fun ) you send me a haro sd for cash and parts and so on. You sent me the frame wrapped in plastic wrap no box no foam. I got the frame and it was damaged to where i wasnt going to ride it !!!! I sent you photos of it !!! You recall that. You young bastards need to dry you eyes and grow up . Make sure you read you deals carefully and make your transactions smarter. This frame is not or was never stolen.

I have funs sd now. The damage is the exact same.

|

Refs:

n-dür on facebook

7/17/2013 2:41 PM

KingCityBikeco wrote:

VinKreepo wrote:

KingCityBikeco wrote:

ok clown lets clear this up real quick, I have an iphone not sure if you know what that is. I never saved snmanimals number, not realizing it I deleted it upon clearing my msgs, im assuming thats bulshit to?

Yeah 'cause you waited until he called you out on it til you asked for his number again. If you had consistent contact with him, you should have already asked for it again if you made the mistake of losing it.

I'm not saying the OP isn't shady himself. But contradicting yourself doesn't help your case dude.

|