Create New Tag

7/24/2011 9:17 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/24/2011 9:19 PM

fbm kickass forks. 30 shipped

i need the cash bar. only trade for a pink vandero 2 or mint green vandero 2

[LINK TO IMAGE][LINK TO IMAGE][LINK TO IMAGE][LINK TO IMAGE][LINK TO IMAGE]

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

7/24/2011 9:31 PM

what are the specs? cant find any on the web

|

7/24/2011 9:33 PM

ill buy them if u trade my crank arms wink

|

BLRBMX "Dee hos you need to stop being so butthurt. It's vital, we're dicks. Get over it"
LEGIT guys tinybikeride33,Tcbmx,BEASTASSdick,milou,spikes5,Dee hos,BrokenBmx,Tito24,Aguers

7/24/2011 9:36 PM

nikpeterson wrote:

what are the specs? cant find any on the web

3/8'' thats about all i know hahah hold on......found some

4130 cro-mo 0.65 tubing Welded in lock nut Thick drop caps to prevent damage Laser cut 1/4 dropouts with 3/8'' slots1 pc cnc 1 1/8 steerer tube

|

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

7/24/2011 9:36 PM

trentydoo wrote:

really?

|

7/24/2011 9:37 PM

trentydoo wrote:

future FBM wrote:

really?

ha yep smile if wade actually pays 50 for that kink stem

|

BLRBMX "Dee hos you need to stop being so butthurt. It's vital, we're dicks. Get over it"
LEGIT guys tinybikeride33,Tcbmx,BEASTASSdick,milou,spikes5,Dee hos,BrokenBmx,Tito24,Aguers

7/24/2011 9:39 PM

trentydoo wrote:

future FBM wrote:

really?

trentydoo wrote:

ha yep smile if wade actually pays 50 for that kink stem

no! buy those rims and let me nbuy the hub!

|

7/25/2011 7:39 AM

u dont know the wieght? i cant find any info onthem not even on fbmbmx.com they dont even have a category for forks undere their product line

|

7/25/2011 8:36 AM

nikpeterson wrote:

u dont know the wieght? i cant find any info onthem not even on fbmbmx.com they dont even have a category for forks undere their product line

fbm takes shit off as the discontinue it. but the forks definetly arent 30 oz. i'd say like 38-40 oz

|

7/25/2011 8:45 AM

nikpeterson wrote:

future FBM wrote:

fbm takes shit off as the discontinue it. but the forks definetly arent 30 oz. i'd say like 38-40 oz

Still lighter than my 48 oz Solid forks
Are the FBM's raw or gray? I assume you have no decals for them

|

7/25/2011 8:47 AM

nikpeterson wrote:

future FBM wrote:

genesis wrote:

Still lighter than my 48 oz Solid forks
Are the FBM's raw or gray? I assume you have no decals for them

black or raw, i rawed em for that picture but didnt have clear so i painted em black. no decals. sorry i dont have a scale to weigh em.

|

7/25/2011 8:56 AM

Got the compression cap?

|

7/25/2011 8:57 AM

genesis wrote:

Got the compression cap?

its pictured in the top left picture, its a bolt and washer system.

|

7/25/2011 9:02 AM

Will let you know. I've been saving for some Strands and some brakes for my flat bike, but I have a soft spot for Mid School American parts

|

7/25/2011 9:04 AM

genesis wrote:

Will let you know. I've been saving for some Strands and some brakes for my flat bike, but I have a soft spot for Mid School American parts

hhaah fbm ftw. hit me up at 440 328 6115

|

7/25/2011 9:05 AM

They'd be going on a bike that's already rocking a 36t Bash chainwheels and OG Bottleneck

|

7/25/2011 9:11 AM

genesis wrote:

They'd be going on a bike that's already rocking a 36t Bash chainwheels and OG Bottleneck

i had an fbm with bash, i want the bottle neck sad

|

7/25/2011 9:47 AM

genesis wrote:

future FBM wrote:

Well, until you get one you can look at mine
[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

7/25/2011 11:05 AM

genesis wrote:

future FBM wrote:

genesis wrote:

Well, until you get one you can look at mine
[LINK TO IMAGE]

fuck you in the nicest way wink

|

7/26/2011 10:11 AM

bump

|