bmx parts

Related:
Create New Tag

4/6/2013 10:21 AM

Bars are s&m grand slam they are 8.5 rise and 29 wide, they are uncut 40 shipped
Forks next to the seat are stolen heat treated vortex forks, only a week old, bought them while i waited for eastern to send me a new warranty fork. i rawed it and put a clear coat on it 40 shipped
Other pair of forks are eastern ultra slim, these were the forks i got when i sent my slayer forks back, i didnt like them so im selling, i also rawed these 40 shipped
bonedeth vibrator seat slim 25 shipped
eastern madusa 25 tooth sprcket gold, only couple weeks old, 15 shipped

I will only accepted paypal for a payment, once i get your payment i will ship it out that day or the next and i will provide a tracking number, i only ship with ups ground.

If you have any questions please ask and ill get back to you as soon as i can

Photo

Photo

Photo

|

4/6/2013 5:23 PM

that seat is perfect.
e-mail me if i can hook you up with a random package of stuff (good) stuff, for the seat.

like a new (20new) black odyssey bluebird chain, cult talkischeap dvd, grips, etc

joefromroyalcycle@gmail.com

i'll send you stuff first if you want to. i'm sure i have other stuff as well. just gotta dig around. let me know!

|

4/7/2013 12:10 AM

Text me bout bars

|

516-468-9424. jdizzle.domin@aol.com Refs: Snm AN1MAL, Chris12345(x2), TCbmx, scramhype,kevinburnett,dream(x2) tomdon, mgbmx666, handlebar-to-face