cleaning out extras. budget build stuff too.

Related:
Create New Tag

5/7/2013 11:49 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/15/2013 7:20 AM

paypal is a must. NO trades. im all good on that. i ship with tracking. ill do package deals/combine shipping. i use tracking and etc.

offers are welcome, but im pretty sure the prices are more than fair.

i know its weird that im selling some of this shit since i usually sell only aftermarket stuff and stuff thats a week old lol, but im sick of tripping over this stuff and figured someone might be able to use/collect it.
everything is in working order. some of the shit has been sitting for a long time and it needs to go. no room for the stuff. all clean though.

cult dehart grips. brand new $9 shipped Sold

cult vans grips. used, but tons of life, soft and broken in perfectly. with bar ends. $8 shipped. Sold

cult salvation topload. very minor scratches. $30 shipped. Sold

bone deth speed freak. 25t. 99% life left $30 shipped.

s&m hoder bars. UNCUT OG MATTE BLACK. tiny scratches. very close to brand new. $45 shipped.

mission/alienation black sheep wheel set. barely ever used. maybe 30mins total riding time. spokes are still tight. wheels are true.
was doing a budget build and the project just didnt happen. one rim has an odyssey rim strip. couple tiny dings, but nothing else wrong. not used with pegs. $130 shipped takes both. only selling as a set. i dont feel like parting anything.

fit 100%chromo forks off a high-end aitken complete. style is similar to S&M pitchfork xlt-t. nothing wrong with these either. very few minor dings. og paint. og stickers. brand new compression bolt. $40 shipped.

animal piff bars. lmao. you should see this shit next to hoders. anyway, some dings. light as shit, tiny og shit. aimed at an animal collector. $20 shipped. chuck them on a trampoline/indoor bike to learn barspins lol.

odyssey plyte 2.10 $15 shipped

shadow overtaker 2.25 $15 shipped Sold

fit faf 2.30 basically brand new $18 shipped. Sold

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

|

bikes destroy vlogs.

ref: slade_vincent, shutta, ecuadevil, theprophet, blackmammoth, sfb, element4all, bmx-junkie, kurtnut, nickg, jessebmx, dontDELETE, krbmx17, ninjacat, freddydapice, waanng, ivan, scramhype, motogrizz, tomdon, dream, hatebreeder, noendinsight666, asilva, wolfen, superstarDK, skubasteve, aebasher, many more.

5/8/2013 6:31 AM

You sure those 4 piecers are fit?

|

716-799-3614
Ref(s): Funky chicken, hookjrclc (x3), Genesis, shanecorkery123, Marco_Gonzalez (x2), Jaekass, Adam1234, motogrizz, xlilkillaluc15x, bdk1313, 3514eclat, Warchol2, Tomdon (x3), SnM Animal, Zachhendrix, Madriestra, TCbmx, bikect, YahBoyDarlin (x3), netty-speghetti, Mattix, Icant180, KRbmx17, SuperStarDK, The Horror Contact, Hatebreeder, iCantRide

5/8/2013 6:56 AM

How tall are the 4 pieces? And damn, those Piff's would be awesome to hang on my wall.

|

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

5/8/2013 7:02 AM

Yeah the 4 piece bars are fit. They're 7.75x25.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

5/8/2013 8:08 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/8/2013 8:17 AM

@havoc, as far as I know. the measurements are correct. they're def older.

@freddyd, lol that's where I had them.

@four, thx for verification

|

bikes destroy vlogs.

ref: slade_vincent, shutta, ecuadevil, theprophet, blackmammoth, sfb, element4all, bmx-junkie, kurtnut, nickg, jessebmx, dontDELETE, krbmx17, ninjacat, freddydapice, waanng, ivan, scramhype, motogrizz, tomdon, dream, hatebreeder, noendinsight666, asilva, wolfen, superstarDK, skubasteve, aebasher, many more.

5/8/2013 8:20 AM

what kinda package deal could you do on fit 4pc bars and waffle grips?

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

5/8/2013 9:44 AM

tomdon wrote:

probably looking at like $25 gifted paypal. im legit, i know the gift thing is always sketchy, but dapice can vouch, among others.

|

bikes destroy vlogs.

5/8/2013 9:55 AM

tomdon wrote:

howlerfbm wrote:

probably looking at like $25 gifted paypal. im legit, i know the gift thing is always sketchy, but dapice can vouch, among others.

sold. ill pay in about 2hrs when i can get to the bank

|

5/8/2013 10:13 AM

tomdon wrote:

howlerfbm wrote:

tomdon wrote:

sounds good dude. let me know. no rush.

|

bikes destroy vlogs.

5/8/2013 12:53 PM

howlerfbm wrote:

tomdon wrote:

howlerfbm wrote:

just need your pp to send payment

|

5/8/2013 1:01 PM

tomdon wrote:

howlerfbm wrote:

tomdon wrote:

just need your pp to send payment

email sent.

|

bikes destroy vlogs.

5/8/2013 1:41 PM

How much life is left in that shadow tire? I'm in dire need of some spokes too if you could make me a deal with the tire and the cult grips if tom get the vans.

|

Anderson IN

5/8/2013 2:03 PM

loudsilence96 wrote:

How much life is left in that shadow tire? I'm in dire need of some spokes too if you could make me a deal with the tire and the cult grips if tom get the vans.

shadow tire definitely has a ton of life left. i personally never rode it, it came in a trade i did with someone and sat ever since. i know the dude i got it from didnt beat on it either. i only have like, a couple random spokes here and there. theyre junk though.

to ship the tire, id have to kind of fold it to fit it in the box i have. it wont hurt the tire, but it may be a concern for some people. just a heads up.

i could do like $23 shipped gifted on the grips and tire. grips are brand new, never used. just dont have bar ends.

|

bikes destroy vlogs.

5/8/2013 3:08 PM

Is it a folding tire?

|

Anderson IN

5/8/2013 3:14 PM

Nah its a regular tire.

|

bikes destroy vlogs.

5/8/2013 6:24 PM

What's your paypal info?

|

Anderson IN

5/9/2013 1:30 PM

I'm still interested. If you don't want to put it on here, you can email me.

|

Anderson IN

5/9/2013 3:12 PM

loudsilence96 wrote:

I'm still interested. If you don't want to put it on here, you can email me.

Yo man, sorry for the delay. Been running around like crazy today. Ill get back to you ASAP. Ill hold Tire and grips for you.

|

bikes destroy vlogs.

5/9/2013 3:21 PM

Alright, just let me know when you can ship

|

Anderson IN

5/10/2013 8:29 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/10/2013 8:29 AM

loudsilence96 wrote:

Alright, just let me know when you can ship

shoot me an email whenever and we can exchange info. got a box that the tire fits better. still had to kind of work it in there a bit, but it should be fine. no hurry.

truthplanets@gmail.com

|

bikes destroy vlogs.

5/10/2013 8:36 AM

price bump, wheels $120 shipped.

|

bikes destroy vlogs.

5/10/2013 5:27 PM

Would you throw in the cult stem for $20 more?

|

Anderson IN

5/10/2013 5:45 PM

loudsilence96 wrote:

Would you throw in the cult stem for $20 more?

There's a local dude who might get it tomorrow, but if that falls through, we can try to work something out. Ill let you know for sure.

|

bikes destroy vlogs.

5/11/2013 6:40 AM

Alright, just let me know

|

Anderson IN

5/11/2013 11:51 AM

Lol I need to make this deal soon, My front tire is showing threads

|

Anderson IN

5/11/2013 12:40 PM

loudsilence96 wrote:

Lol I need to make this deal soon, My front tire is showing threads

On my way home as we speak dude. Can definitely finalize the deal today. Sorry for the delay and etc. been going nuts trying to figure out my wheel situation.

|

bikes destroy vlogs.

5/11/2013 1:05 PM

Alright cool, did you sell the stem?

|

Anderson IN

5/11/2013 1:22 PM

loudsilence96 wrote:

Alright cool, did you sell the stem?

Yeah dude. Stem sold locally today. My PayPal is the same as my email. Just send payment as a gift and ill have the box out with tracking first thing Monday.

|

bikes destroy vlogs.

5/11/2013 1:25 PM

To anyone worrying about the gifted payment, it's all good. He's legit! Fast shipping too!

|

5/11/2013 1:43 PM

How much would it take to get the plyte too?

|

Anderson IN