cokacola and naters14 both are really sketch

Related:
Create New Tag

5/19/2010 7:09 PM

so naters14 had a guy ship him stuff and he said he would send money when stuff came stuff got there never sent money to guy.

ok so now his buddy cokacola is trying to do the same thing. he wanted my buddy to ship his frame to him and then when he got it cokacola would "send the money via paypal"

but my buddy sent via cod so he would not get screwed over and cokacola is saying he will not pay for it. so it sounds to me that the little dirtbag was trying to be just like his buddy and scam.

so mods you should look into both these situations and judge as you see fit.

posting this to keep people from getting screwed over from these 2.

|

5/19/2010 7:22 PM

dude shut the fuck up I didn't do shit you hae no right to be spreading rumor before you know so shut up I'm not going to scamm

|

Refs: naters14,irideafly(x2),thurgood.Jenkins, throwafit, Falconsivan,theFITmexican,numnuts, wolfen,kinkfreebird20,Austinmckee23(x2), wyattearp, HCmike(x2),mikelee,thekinker2010

5/19/2010 7:25 PM

well you know what that is for mods to decide. the can contact mclovin aka ryder and you and figure this out.

and didn't you mother ever tell you to respect your elders. dam kids.

|

5/19/2010 7:45 PM

bump and will be bumped till i am emailed or is deleted.

|

5/19/2010 7:53 PM

cokacola is way legit, you seem to be very accusing

|

Refs: wolfen, aw1234512, Mike-E, Josh_Steinhauser, letsride123, cokacola(2x), burkminipup, martin1004, ron44ald

TCU refs: mike93, xangrydavex

5/19/2010 8:00 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/20/2010 3:46 PM

HCmike wrote:

cokacola is way legit, you seem to be very accusing

h

|

I love eating my crossbar!!!!!

5/19/2010 8:01 PM

ok he wants to get things done legit so he wants a frame sent to him and then he will send cash even though the frame is on its way to his house cod

Collect on Delivery (COD)
Let us pick up your payment for you.
You can have your customers pay for merchandise and postage at the time of delivery.

With Collect on Delivery (COD), we’ll pick up your customers’ payment and postage for you. Your customers can conveniently pay with cash or a personal check. COD also gives you the added security of insurance coverage against loss or damage of up to $1,000. COD is not available for international mail or for mail addressed to military Post Office (APO/FPO) addresses.

which is an insured transaction which is safer and more legit than paypal. but he says he won't pay the cod. so it basically makes him look like a scammer.

ohh sure here send me your whole bike, when i have it and i live hundreds of miles away i'll send you your money, but i don't want it to be insured i trust unisured stuff more.

how does that shit sound to you?

|

5/19/2010 8:01 PM

coka is a legit seller

|

Stay FIT
Refs:cokacola
fundyssey23
Orgy
and locals

FOR SALE THREAD

5/19/2010 8:04 PM

your buddy should have got confirmation from cokacola that he was going to use cod...and just not assume that its ok.....cokacola can deny the cod...and it will get shipped back...

|

bought from::irideafly(x3)harry95,thekinker2010,ridebmx456,blake el gingero,CGCaps,ScramHype,bdk1313
traded::kiyo,bdk1313(X2)
sold to:xlilkillaluc15x,bryan d,8=D,martinhernandez,prophet,aguers,old fart,bmxkid427,ridebmx456

5/19/2010 8:04 PM

thats sounds like some shit Blizz

|

united states army

refs:nshs2010, carjakester,8=D,orgy,dallybiker45,RedCrayon,Southernrider,thor_davis, Andysubrosa8,gstring02,dirtjumper202,bdk1313,blake el gingero(x2)

5/19/2010 8:06 PM

yeah seriously. it's stupid 14 15 year old kids that make forums crap.

|

5/19/2010 8:07 PM

yeah i to have first hand expierence with this

|

united states army

refs:nshs2010, carjakester,8=D,orgy,dallybiker45,RedCrayon,Southernrider,thor_davis, Andysubrosa8,gstring02,dirtjumper202,bdk1313,blake el gingero(x2)

5/19/2010 9:12 PM

upppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

|

5/19/2010 9:19 PM

if he didnt want to pay the cod, that means he didnt want to pay for the frame.

simple as..............

|

dave_k from tcu

5/20/2010 2:03 PM

blizzbikes wrote:

ok he wants to get things done legit so he wants a frame sent to him and then he will send cash even though the frame is on its way to his house cod

Collect on Delivery (COD)
Let us pick up your payment for you.
You can have your customers pay for merchandise and postage at the time of delivery.

With Collect on Delivery (COD), we’ll pick up your customers’ payment and postage for you. Your customers can conveniently pay with cash or a personal check. COD also gives you the added security of insurance coverage against loss or damage of up to $1,000. COD is not available for international mail or for mail addressed to military Post Office (APO/FPO) addresses.

which is an insured transaction which is safer and more legit than paypal. but he says he won't pay the cod. so it basically makes him look like a scammer.

ohh sure here send me your whole bike, when i have it and i live hundreds of miles away i'll send you your money, but i don't want it to be insured i trust unisured stuff more.

how does that shit sound to you?

there should not be a problem with this, it is completely worth it for both sides. Im with blizzbikes on this!!

|

5/20/2010 2:04 PM

605 wrote:

simple as..............

this also

|

5/20/2010 2:25 PM

605 wrote:

simple as..............

that.

And people. Blizzbike is super legit. He doesnt go around bragging bout his refs becuz he doesnt usually deal on this site, but other more legit sites.
Blizzbikes isnt some 15-18 yr old dude.

|

kobe bryant ready

5/20/2010 2:48 PM

Well I'm sending cola a BB today and he'll send the money pp after he gets it
and will see so ya just w8

|

I hit my head alot but not to dizzy to ship 1st.

5/20/2010 4:43 PM

kiyo wrote:

Well I'm sending cola a BB today and he'll send the money pp after he gets it
and will see so ya just w8

why is he sending paypal money after he gets parts?

I would say this is none of my business but this keeps getting sketchier and sketchier.

|

5/20/2010 8:34 PM

meanwun wrote:

why is he sending paypal money after he gets parts?

I would say this is none of my business but this keeps getting sketchier and sketchier.

this is what naters said he would do and looked what happened

|

united states army

5/24/2010 11:58 AM

no im not going to scamm guys i hate theifts i think im sending the money today if i can

|

Refs: naters14,irideafly(x2),thurgood.Jenkins, throwafit, Falconsivan,theFITmexican,numnuts, wolfen,kinkfreebird20,Austinmckee23(x2), wyattearp, HCmike(x2),mikelee,thekinker2010