dear mobking and anyone who wants to deal with hin

Related:
Create New Tag

9/7/2013 12:52 PM

First off ur hollow bites arrived today. Second as ive messaged u 3 times and said i am puting them right backbin the mail to u. After the first work of night of haveing 2 voicemails 5 kik messages and over 20 txts . Not to mention u googled a inage of the front of my house. Your a lil kid and i have no desire to trade buy or sell with or to you.

Thirdly u dont make a scam thread day of shipping read the rules thread. Takung a day or two to ship is not means to harrasss or call out someone. Especially a legit member of the comunity.

Also take this as a warning to anyone doing huisness with him .

Thank u all

|

rebuilding my refs post old acount sticky.
tcbmx(x6), scramhype, beastassdick,droogskull,SuperstarDK(x20),Warchol02(x2),Deehos(x2),Rysbrnr,Ecuadevil,White Knight(x2),Netty spagetti,dysonday,kurknut,king swag,Bmx,the bmxist(x2),Genisis

9/7/2013 1:36 PM

" legit member " you scammed over 2000$ just 2 years ago . it does not matter how many refs you have . you NEVER reply . You never sent me a tracking number . So don't come to me with all your bs .

|

Text me for a faster response: 8oh5-334-347zero
refs:
sold to: Collin_McClenahan
Traded: Marco_gonzalez

9/7/2013 1:38 PM

Ask my ref Collin he paid me and I shipped the next day WITH TRACKING , and everything got to him as I told him they would .

|

refs:

9/7/2013 2:17 PM

sounds like both of you are douche bags that need to grow up. You are far from a "Especially a legit member of the comunity" from what I've read you sound like a piece of shit that needs to be placed in jail for robbing mother fuckers.

|

9/7/2013 2:19 PM

skubasteve wrote:

sounds like both of you are douche bags that need to grow up. You are far from a "Especially a legit member of the comunity" from what I've read you sound like a piece of shit that needs to be placed in jail for robbing mother fuckers.

Thank you . I'm
Not even going to argue with him he's such a dumbass .

|

refs:

9/7/2013 3:07 PM

This is the reason I have a garage full of parts. Cause im over dealing with these kids. I have done many deals with dont delete. Never a problem

|

9/7/2013 3:43 PM

DK - lets set up a vital meet and greet and get a bmx swap meet going lol.

|

bikes destroy vlogs.

ref: slade_vincent, shutta, ecuadevil, theprophet, blackmammoth, sfb, element4all, bmx-junkie, kurtnut, nickg, jessebmx, dontDELETE, krbmx17, ninjacat, freddydapice, waanng, ivan, scramhype, motogrizz, tomdon, dream, hatebreeder, noendinsight666, asilva, wolfen, superstarDK, skubasteve, aebasher, many more.

9/7/2013 4:52 PM

howlerfbm wrote:

DK - lets set up a vital meet and greet and get a bmx swap meet going lol.

That sounds like a damn fine plan, I'm newer here and I gotta admit, I'm pretty weary of doing any business with most users just based on what I've read. I've done one deal and it was local. It's pretty sad when a community of people with a common interest can't trust each other to buy and sell things.

|

9/7/2013 5:39 PM

Idk why you would want to trade hollowbites for fly v2's or v3's or whatever they are i would have just kept the cranks you had. And the reason he probably kept asking you stuff is because he just doesn't want to get scammed. seem's logical to me that's why it's better selling stuff i mean you never know if your going to get scammed trading stuff that's why you should have both shipped at the same time gave each other tracking and bam everyone would be happy.

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

9/7/2013 10:48 PM

The never ending cycle of stupidity. After my shit sells I might just quit this place. Some of you remind me of my daughter you just don't listen or pay attention and you get tires of trying to keep bad shot from happening to them. Do whatever the fuck you want on this forum because is nothing but a bunch of kids and scammers now nobody sells any good shot and good sellers can't sell their shit without being dupe low alled for dumb reasons when other kid scammers sell the same over priced shit then wonder why they got hit up. Fuck it.

|

9/8/2013 6:58 AM

Right after mobking joined he wanted to trade his beat ass hollowbites for my indents. Told him I'd send mine to him after I got his in the mail. He didn't approve, said we should ship the same day. Ship the same day with someone that's just joined the forum? No thanks. His cranks ended up looking a lot shittier than expected so I passed, then he text bombed me claiming it was my loss. In the meantime he had sent me texts from two different phones. Fuck that shit.

|

refs: SnM An1mal, DORBmx, RDB, collin_mcclenahan, asilva23

six won oh ate for too won oh nine oh

9/8/2013 7:49 AM

Mobking wrote:

Ask my ref Collin he paid me and I shipped the next day WITH TRACKING , and everything got to him as I told him they would .

How old are you mobking?

|

9/8/2013 7:52 AM

|

refs:

9/8/2013 7:54 AM

blueep3piece wrote:

Right after mobking joined he wanted to trade his beat ass hollowbites for my indents. Told him I'd send mine to him after I got his in the mail. He didn't approve, said we should ship the same day. Ship the same day with someone that's just joined the forum? No thanks. His cranks ended up looking a lot shittier than expected so I passed, then he text bombed me claiming it was my loss. In the meantime he had sent me texts from two different phones. Fuck that shit.

FYI my hollow bites arnt "beat" as you say they simply have a scratch from grinding ask DontDeletemepleaseandthankyou . He currently has my hollowbites in his hands

|

refs:

9/8/2013 8:00 AM

The point is you can't freak out about everything. You may or may not be 14 but some people don't have as much time on their hands as you do. Some people work crap hours have dumb days off and have other obligations to tend to other than shipping out parts. When you don't have any sort of communication after say 3 or 4 days then I would worry.
He may have had a bad rep before but I guess it's changed so you need to relax because you're panicking is gonna keep you from doing any sorts or trading or selling or. Buying in the future.

|

9/8/2013 8:05 AM

Dont delete me is a good dude I have probably done over 100 deals with him buying selling and trading. I've never once had a single complaint with him and I talk to him all the time. he's a good dude by me.

|

100+REFS
I'm on the Vital legit list.
Terrible One!
Mutiny Loosefer.
Tumblr.
PSN- timm-377

9/8/2013 8:13 AM

TCbmx. wrote:

Dont delete me is a good dude I have probably done over 100 deals with him buying selling and trading. I've never once had a single complaint with him and I talk to him all the time. he's a good dude by me.

I don't get you wrong there he is a good dude , I panicked beacause right after I shipped I saw that his name was on the blacklist

|

refs:

9/8/2013 10:42 AM

SuperstarDK wrote:

This is the reason I have a garage full of parts. Cause im over dealing with these kids. I have done many deals with dont delete. Never a problem

Word! Delete Dude is a good guy not sure about that Ecuadevil dude?

|

Text Me For Faster Response (770)572-6425
Refs]: AllDayErrday.JakeSalbert.FunkyChicken.SuperstarDK.Genesis.ilovemybike22.blainep80.
Tommyboy.1of1547.oscar5788.Wade.Droogskull.TCbmx.Showtime402.nettyrspeghetti.theprophet.Kurtnut.
aw1234512.ScramHype.KnightLight.Tito24.Obiwanchromoly.Spikez5.BEASTASSDICK.Tjthemaxx.Areanfsl.
_brendan.Penman166.J.r Faw.SK1611.DontDELETEmePLEASEandTHANKyou.nshs2010.martinnn1004.
Warchol2.milou.Shutta.asilva23.a08.faiilz.HowlerFbm."FLORIDABMX"Dogbones.The Balt.Bdk1313.Jeez123.
Broughton.vin93.ticaleb.Hooligan703.dream.Element4all.skubasteve.Kymike.Andynahnah.Killawolf.Bmx-junkie.T-1 517.BmxKitten.Jaekass.Mario.villegas90++++++++++MANY MANY MORE

9/8/2013 11:18 AM

skubasteve wrote:

Your avatar is so dope man!

|