everything FS. ALL QUALITY. 100% NO JUNK

Related:
Create New Tag

11/9/2014 9:29 AM

most know how i do business on here, you know youre getting quality and i ship right away (either next day or no later than the day after) with no bullshit and no excuses. i keep all paypal information and addresses out of the threads. my contact email is truthplanets@gmaildotcom

here are the guidlines:

I DO NOT TEXT AND WONT RESPOND TO "BRO TEXT ME." KEEP IT IN THE THREAD UNTIL YOURE READY TO BUY.

PAYPAL ONLY. NO TRADES. DONE RIDING FOR SEASON. I DONT WANT YOUR WIFI AND I DONT WANT ANYTHING BIKE-RELATED. DONT WASTE YOUR TIME.

I DONT RESPOND TO "IF YOU HAVE THIS IN A WEEK".

USA ONLY.

IF YOU WANT MORE PICS OF ANYTHING LISTED, LET ME KNOW.

ALL PRICES ARE SHIPPED AND PAYMENT MUST BE GIFTED OR ADD APPROPRIATE $$ FOR FEES. IM OPEN TO OFFERS, BUT NOTHING HERE IS JUNK SO PLEASE REALIZE THIS SHIT COST MONEY AND YOU ARENT GETTING SOMETHING GOOD FOR NOTHING. I HAVE MANY REFS AND MANY HAPPY BUYERS.

here are the goods, im willing to part out certain things, but im listing certain things as a package just to try to make it easier. ill switch it up and throw other package deals together, but lets try to keep it simple and organized. this is a pretty legit, organized sale thread. everything matches well and nothing is hacked up or junk whatsoever. i had a fuckfest of a summer and didnt get to ride at all really, so everything is super super clean.

Frame, Fork, Bar, Stem, Seat combo:

Fit MAC (aftermarket 20.875 CLEAN, will throw in frame stickers etc), S&M Pitch XLT-T, Animal Headset, Animal Broadway/All Day Post, Animal MR Stem (brand new), Animal Big Four Bars. $400 shipped takes all of it. you can choose whatever set of bars you want and i can swtich them out if you dont want the Big Fours.

frame: $225 shipped (og box)
stem: $40 shipped
forks: $85 shipped (og box, warranty card)
big fours $45 shipped
seat/post $28 shipped.

Photo
Photo

Bars:

Fit Savage, S&M Fathead (V1 before S&M made them ugly), Hoder Highs (trans black, white spot in pic is a glare, not paint damage). ALL UNCUT, ALL OG PAINT. $42 shipped on each. fastest buyers will get some grips thrown in. just specify which ones you want. any bars that have grips/bar ends on them already are included.

Photo
Photo

Wheelset:

MATCHING GSport Ratchet 9t/Marmoset to Animal RS. Animal GLH 2.25 FOLDING (hard to find), Animal MTT (brand new) 2.10 (inflated same width as a 2.25), Animal spokes, silver nips. not used with pegs. super clean. hubs well-maintained. being sold AS IS. not unlacing. tires are included, tons of life left. will also throw in an extra FIT T/A 2.30 to whoever buys the set just in case you want to switch up the tires. be a man and use a cassette. $330 shipped for all of it. will sell just front or just back for the right offer. prefer to sell as a set though and tires are staying on. all my tire levers are broken. dialed, bombproof, clean and will make your park friends jealous.

****seriously, dont ask me to take the tires off with hopes that im going to knock $100 off the price.

Photo

Photo

Photo

Extra Stuff:

S&M Tuffman 28t OG black, some usage but still straight and legit. $25 shipped.

Animal BPE Pedals, pins have some grind from slides, but still solid and super sick. $28 shipped

KMC 710 Kool Chain. currently cut for 28/9 slammed for Fit MAC, but all other links are included. $10 shipped

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

|

bikes destroy vlogs.

ref: slade_vincent, shutta, ecuadevil, theprophet, blackmammoth, sfb, element4all, bmx-junkie, kurtnut, nickg, jessebmx, dontDELETE, krbmx17, ninjacat, freddydapice, waanng, ivan, scramhype, motogrizz, tomdon, dream, hatebreeder, noendinsight666, asilva, wolfen, superstarDK, skubasteve, aebasher, many more.

11/9/2014 10:57 AM

Size of Mac?

|

Refs: Hatchmoses, Notorious big, Robinson79, LBC4130, Mario.villegas90, bridgeburner, howlerfbm, hardbmx_tim, TCbmx , SubrosaLuver, styleguy

11/9/2014 10:57 AM

Nvm just saw it.

|

Refs: Hatchmoses, Notorious big, Robinson79, LBC4130, Mario.villegas90, bridgeburner, howlerfbm, hardbmx_tim, TCbmx , SubrosaLuver, styleguy

11/9/2014 1:29 PM
Edited Date/Time: 11/9/2014 1:36 PM

can you post a front pic of the 4pc bars and the forks

|

11/9/2014 4:37 PM

PoTaToEs wrote:

can you post a front pic of the 4pc bars and the forks

I'll get some super detailed daylight pics for you tomorrow.

|

bikes destroy vlogs.

ref: slade_vincent, shutta, ecuadevil, theprophet, blackmammoth, sfb, element4all, bmx-junkie, kurtnut, nickg, jessebmx, dontDELETE, krbmx17, ninjacat, freddydapice, waanng, ivan, scramhype, motogrizz, tomdon, dream, hatebreeder, noendinsight666, asilva, wolfen, superstarDK, skubasteve, aebasher, many more.

11/9/2014 4:57 PM

Diggin the wheels but I have no dinero.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

11/10/2014 8:42 PM

???????????

|

11/10/2014 9:08 PM
Edited Date/Time: 11/10/2014 9:08 PM

PoTaToEs wrote:

???????????

"truthplanets@gmaildotcom"
read before you get butthurt

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

11/10/2014 10:50 PM

PoTaToEs wrote:

???????????

bmxsteve99 wrote:

"truthplanets@gmaildotcom"
read before you get butthurt

"I'll get some super detailed daylight pics for you tomorrow." I'm not butthurt about anything, he said he was gonna post up pics, whats the fuckin problem?

|

11/11/2014 8:31 AM
Edited Date/Time: 11/19/2014 4:46 PM

/

|

11/11/2014 11:37 AM

yeah i think i bought a few things, noendinsight was your previous user name, right? are you looking to buy? let me know on here.

|

bikes destroy vlogs.

11/11/2014 11:49 AM

i didnt get a chance to get pics yesterday because i had work to do and was gone all day. im not on vital all day long, not only that, its not like people are breaking down doors to buy stuff in the threads so, lets relax a bit.

nothing wrong other than the few marks that are pictured. they are clean and uncut. the black thing on them is a rubber band. grips included. $45 shipped firm.

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

|

bikes destroy vlogs.

11/19/2014 12:41 PM

Christmas coming.

|

bikes destroy vlogs.