ezra gaunlet topload stem

Related:
Create New Tag

11/9/2011 9:57 AM

brand new, had a week. just dont like toploads.
Reach 50mm
7075 CNC'd Billet Aluminum
Weight 9.7 oz (275 g)
new price was 45$ asking 40 plus shipping

|

i will never die, my world will only end...[[[REFS,,, showtime402, _brendan

11/9/2011 12:25 PM

thats off a complete champ. i dont think your gonna get near retail for it. i know its the same as the after market, but still.

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdick~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

11/9/2011 12:27 PM

40+ shipping? you kidding me?

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

11/9/2011 3:17 PM

yes 40$ I've had it since Friday. Wether its from a complete doesn't matter the complete is 700. Would my gsport ratchet be worth less because it also was on a complete? No. And I'm not kidding. If you don't want it fine but you don't need to reply on my post just to say you don't want it.

|

i will never die, my world will only end...[[[REFS,,, showtime402, _brendan

11/9/2011 3:28 PM

i dont want it.

|

11/9/2011 3:32 PM

RiverSideRider wrote:

i dont want it.

Agreed lmao

|

i will never die, my world will only end...[[[REFS,,, showtime402, _brendan

11/9/2011 4:33 PM

pretty much asking retail.

|

kobe bryant ready

11/9/2011 5:03 PM

25 shipped is more like it

|

11/9/2011 6:53 PM

bmxryder2001 wrote:

yes 40$ I've had it since Friday. Wether its from a complete doesn't matter the complete is 700. Would my gsport ratchet be worth less because it also was on a complete? No. And I'm not kidding. If you don't want it fine but you don't need to reply on my post just to say you don't want it.

if you werent illiterate you can see i gave you some advice because you didnt buy it for 45 plus shipping, it came on a complete so you arent gonna get anything close to retail. especially no on vital, were all poor

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdick~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

11/9/2011 11:28 PM

bobPA wrote:

25 shipped is more like it

why would i sell a brand new stem for half price thats literally one of the stupidest replys ive seen on here.

|

i will never die, my world will only end...[[[REFS,,, showtime402, _brendan

11/10/2011 5:13 AM
Edited Date/Time: 11/10/2011 5:14 AM

cause your stuff is only worth what people are willing to pay for it. sure it may be a week old but i have sold new fly cranks for 30% less than i paid. and they were still brand new in box not even taken out

|

11/10/2011 5:15 AM

Ill give you 8$ shipped.

|

Turn Around & Take It Like a Champ.
Badass Rap Songs
I has multiple refs.

11/10/2011 8:04 AM

I will do $30 shipped.

|

Photobucket

Refs: SolomonGrundy!

Angrypenguin.biz

Braswellrealty.com

11/10/2011 8:53 AM

your stupid. why buy a new stem from you for retail when itll cost same from a store? value goes down when its in your hands. Your thread is the stupidest thread

|

kobe bryant ready

11/10/2011 11:40 AM

"new price was 45$ asking 40 plus shipping", that makes no sense. think about it. some one would just go to a bike shop and buy it then. probaly even cheaper then what you want for it

bahaha, i needed a laugh,

|

I'm a mom that still rides lil kid bikes - old/midschool GT BMX guru
refs: TCbmx(x3),Ecuadevil(x2), Ron44ald, Spikez5, The Balt, Pleasedontdeleteme(x2), Aguers(x2), Effigy(x3), Warchol2, Dees Hos(x2), ScramHype, Showtime402, Sancheezz, Phocraken(traded), pcoco, Nike ID,1of1547,aw123412,BEASTASSDICK(x2), mike_1033,russellonabike, Fad3r, Chuck8273, verdecustom,FreddyDapice, bmxscout48

11/10/2011 12:05 PM

bobPA wrote:

25 shipped is more like it

bmxryder2001 wrote:

why would i sell a brand new stem for half price thats literally one of the stupidest replys ive seen on here.

lol are you kidding. 25 would be a legitimate offer. 40 plus shipping is hilarious

|

11/10/2011 12:13 PM

bobPA wrote:

25 shipped is more like it

bmxryder2001 wrote:

why would i sell a brand new stem for half price thats literally one of the stupidest replys ive seen on here.

chief brah wrote:

lol are you kidding. 25 would be a legitimate offer. 40 plus shipping is hilarious

OP is real mad

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdick~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

11/10/2011 1:39 PM

future FBM wrote:

OP is real mad

im not mad, just annoyed. you cant buy it in stores as one of you said. it would cost 47.68$ plus shipping if you buy it from the company. and shipping goes buy price with most places not size. like on danscomp an item costing 45$ is 11$ shipping so somthin like this is 59$ [47.68 + 11.00] im askin basically 45 bucks flat. like i already said you dont want it then your opinion doesnt matter to me.

|

i will never die, my world will only end...[[[REFS,,, showtime402, _brendan

11/10/2011 1:55 PM

chief brah wrote:

lol are you kidding. 25 would be a legitimate offer. 40 plus shipping is hilarious

future FBM wrote:

OP is real mad

bmxryder2001 wrote:

im not mad, just annoyed. you cant buy it in stores as one of you said. it would cost 47.68$ plus shipping if you buy it from the company. and shipping goes buy price with most places not size. like on danscomp an item costing 45$ is 11$ shipping so somthin like this is 59$ [47.68 + 11.00] im askin basically 45 bucks flat. like i already said you dont want it then your opinion doesnt matter to me.

theres free shipping on vein right now. so you're asking the exact same price as a brand new stem.

|

11/10/2011 2:24 PM
Edited Date/Time: 11/10/2011 2:24 PM

chief brah wrote:

theres free shipping on vein right now. so you're asking the exact same price as a brand new stem.

ok well however long that lasts then.

|

i will never die, my world will only end...[[[REFS,,, showtime402, _brendan

11/10/2011 2:52 PM

LMAO... epic fail... and then to argue about it, good stuff main!

|

Photobucket

11/10/2011 3:01 PM

well looks like ur gonna have ur self a topload stem for some time.

|

11/10/2011 3:10 PM

blizzbikes wrote:

well looks like ur gonna have ur self a topload stem for some time.

yep guess its gunna be a back up

|

i will never die, my world will only end...[[[REFS,,, showtime402, _brendan

11/10/2011 5:02 PM

blizzbikes wrote:

well looks like ur gonna have ur self a topload stem for some time.

bmxryder2001 wrote:

yep guess its gunna be a back up

now he's real mad

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdick~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

11/10/2011 5:19 PM

blizzbikes wrote:

well looks like ur gonna have ur self a topload stem for some time.

bmxryder2001 wrote:

yep guess its gunna be a back up

future FBM wrote:

now he's real mad

Steamin

|

Noah Farver

717-679-7588 Text me if you need me.

Sig