STILL HAVE Profile Cranks, S&M PitchXLT-Ts, Stems, More.

Related:
Create New Tag

10/21/2013 9:48 AM
Edited Date/Time: 10/30/2013 5:02 PM

NO TRADES, Paypal Only.

SOME THINGS HAVE BEEN SOLD, IF ITS NOT LISTED, ITS GONE, EVEN THOUGH PICS MAY SHOW OTHERWISE

all prices are shipped and gifted through paypal or add the proper amount for fees. everything is in 8.5 to 10 condition. all imperfections are noted, but everything is in very nice shape. nothing broken, all original paint, all original components and pieces, nothing lost or broken or junky. this is all quality stuff.

package deals available, NOOBS: please dont waste your time trying to get good parts for nothing. bmx costs money, so does shipping. keep that in mind, i dont want your cell phone, your ipad or any other stuff besides green papers with presidents on them.

S&M Grand Slam XLTs OG chrome, uncut. - $45 shipped

Profile GDH LIMITED EDITION cranks. BLING-ASS GOLD FLAKE/Black. 175mm RHD, install/hex tool. barely used - $100 shipped

S&M 22mm bottom bracket. like new. - $15 shipped

KMC KOOL 710 chain. all links. basically brand new. with box and masterlink. - $13 shipped

Fit Benny L stem, silver. 99% new - $35 shipped

Animal Jumpoff Remix stem. 99% new. - $40 shipped

S&M Tuffman 28t and 23t. og black - $28 shipped on each.

Animal Broadway seat - $20 shipped

Animal Edwin Grips, brand new, black - $10 shipped

S&M Pitchfork XLT-T (tapered version) , og black. took off pitchfork sticker on left leg. best forks ever. with compression bolt.- $90 shipped

Alienation/Mission wheelset. barely used, was going to unlace the front but then didnt finish, so the front needs truing. $90 shipped for both

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo
Photo
|

bikes destroy vlogs.

ref: slade_vincent, shutta, ecuadevil, theprophet, blackmammoth, sfb, element4all, bmx-junkie, kurtnut, nickg, jessebmx, dontDELETE, krbmx17, ninjacat, freddydapice, waanng, ivan, scramhype, motogrizz, tomdon, dream, hatebreeder, noendinsight666, asilva, wolfen, superstarDK, skubasteve, aebasher, many more.

10/21/2013 11:06 AM

Will you ship the Bonedeth Vibrator fat seat to BC Canada?
Might want other stuff as well.

|

10/21/2013 11:12 AM

dibs on profile cranks if they are 170mm or less

|

REFSREFS: Four, agfracing, bmx4life121303, Austin_Read, the balt, handlebar-to-face, Murtaugh, killjonken, Bmx&volkswagens, TCbmx(x2), spikez5, A08, SuperstarDK, blizzbikes, ecuadevil, BMX4Lyfee, Kroller, 2283kdogg, ShadowBmx1995, WeAreFucked, killedglamour, Showtime402, ScramHype, Prophet, 2wheelguy, ugot2dewitt, Sancheezz, tomdon five16-207-nine457

10/21/2013 11:14 AM

oh and if you'd do 10 shipped on the odyssey twisted pc's I'd take em

|

REFSREFS: Four, agfracing, bmx4life121303, Austin_Read, the balt, handlebar-to-face, Murtaugh, killjonken, Bmx&volkswagens, TCbmx(x2), spikez5, A08, SuperstarDK, blizzbikes, ecuadevil, BMX4Lyfee, Kroller, 2283kdogg, ShadowBmx1995, WeAreFucked, killedglamour, Showtime402, ScramHype, Prophet, 2wheelguy, ugot2dewitt, Sancheezz, tomdon five16-207-nine457

10/21/2013 11:57 AM

Long john seatpost! STILL HAVE IT??

|

10/21/2013 11:59 AM

@team: overseas shipping is pricey. id do it, but depending on what else youd want besides the seat, youre looking at adding at least $16.00 US to the total price. up to you.

@nshs: cranks are 175mm.

|

bikes destroy vlogs.

ref: slade_vincent, shutta, ecuadevil, theprophet, blackmammoth, sfb, element4all, bmx-junkie, kurtnut, nickg, jessebmx, dontDELETE, krbmx17, ninjacat, freddydapice, waanng, ivan, scramhype, motogrizz, tomdon, dream, hatebreeder, noendinsight666, asilva, wolfen, superstarDK, skubasteve, aebasher, many more.

10/21/2013 12:00 PM

BRANDON_90 wrote:

Long john seatpost! STILL HAVE IT??

still have it.

|

bikes destroy vlogs.

10/21/2013 12:07 PM

19 shipped? uncut right?

|

10/21/2013 12:09 PM

BRANDON_90 wrote:

19 shipped? uncut right?

yup $19 shipped, uncut. i never cut my parts.

|

bikes destroy vlogs.

10/21/2013 12:37 PM

Tetc me on the tool 3204384337

|

10/21/2013 1:22 PM

Hey do you still have that animal post?

|

10/21/2013 1:29 PM

I want the kotulak but the funds don't, aha. I may have to take the profiles. If you could text me some good pictures I'll let you know.

|

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

10/21/2013 2:39 PM

FreddyDapice wrote:

I want the kotulak but the funds don't, aha. I may have to take the profiles. If you could text me some good pictures I'll let ...more

that dude said "dibs" so he is probably going to buy them..

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

10/21/2013 2:50 PM

FreddyDapice wrote:

I want the kotulak but the funds don't, aha. I may have to take the profiles. If you could text me some good pictures I'll let ...more

Mikel8149 wrote:

He said if they are 170 or less, and they're 175. I want Akimbos or thunderbolts but I just can't find any. Profiles are american made so they can't be that bad. They look quality. I have my license coming up and have shit to buy for my jeep, soooo, I can't blow money.

|

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

10/21/2013 3:18 PM

FreddyDapice wrote:

Mikel8149 wrote:

FreddyDapice wrote:

He said if they are 170 or less, and they're 175. I want Akimbos or thunderbolts but I just can't find any. Profiles are ...more

Lol i just skipped right passed that. I feel like a tard.

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

10/21/2013 3:18 PM

@BNC: yes still have the animal post.

@freddyd: ill get you some pictures of the cranks asap. theyre nice. they were basically just sitting on a build, barely saw any riding. dont be fooled by any of the trendy/parts dweebs saying profile cranks are bad, because they certainly arent.

***EDIT*** There are no dibs here. im not saving anything for broke kids. buy what you want because i simply dont have time to hold things on ghetto layaway for anyone.

|

bikes destroy vlogs.

10/21/2013 3:40 PM

i can send money as soo as pics dude

|

10/21/2013 7:04 PM

Hey I'm trying to grab that post

|

10/21/2013 7:20 PM

BNC wrote:

Hey I'm trying to grab that post

text me at some point tomorrow for the post. i still have it. 1 401 fivefivesix 2393.

|

bikes destroy vlogs.

10/21/2013 7:26 PM

Ok

|

10/21/2013 7:53 PM

Can you do $10 shipped on the pedals?

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

10/22/2013 6:22 AM

Did you remove the CW stickers off the frame? Hard to see on my cell.

|

10/22/2013 10:10 AM

skubasteve wrote:

the only stickers i took off were the small eagle one on the toptube and the 'american made' one on the underside of the downtube. the insane tree 'CW' sticker on the seat tube is still there. i couldnt bring myself to take that sticker off because its amazing. my number is in this thread somewhere, i can get you some better pics. let me know.

|

bikes destroy vlogs.

10/22/2013 5:39 PM

Hey I broke my phone so I couldn't text you earlier but pp ready.

|

10/22/2013 6:08 PM

BNC wrote:

Hey I broke my phone so I couldn't text you earlier but pp ready.

send me an email to exchange some info dude. truthplanets@gmail. i have the animal post ready to go.

|

bikes destroy vlogs.

10/22/2013 8:14 PM

I want the Kotulak for $30 shipped. Can pay asap. Lmk.

|

KRANCLIFE FREESTYLE BMX WEBSITE

REFS: Stelle119 Also check my rep on BMX-Forum, Have much more there if you want to scope'

10/24/2013 9:59 AM

bumpt. good stuff still here. get at it.

|

bikes destroy vlogs.

10/25/2013 11:56 AM

stuff is going....whatever is listed is whats left. shouts to Ecuadevil and SuperstarDK.

|

bikes destroy vlogs.

10/27/2013 5:19 AM

skubasteve wrote:

howlerfbm wrote:

the only stickers i took off were the small eagle one on the toptube and the 'american made' one on the underside of the ...more

Can you text me some pics? 540-295-5817

|

10/27/2013 11:09 AM

Absolutely. Ill take some later on today for you.

|

bikes destroy vlogs.