ft madera graffiti crank & cotton candy profile

Related:
Create New Tag

2/7/2014 1:04 AM
Edited Date/Time: 2/7/2014 1:05 AM

I hhave 175 mm madera crank & cotton candy profile minis for trade text with offer 9207848015

|

2/7/2014 7:34 AM

Text sent

|

Ref(s) isnowyaznV2, Showtime402, jared42069
Traded Ref(s) Funfrontbrake

2/7/2014 5:56 PM

pic of that front profile hub?

|

REFSREFS: Four, agfracing, bmx4life121303, Austin_Read, the balt, handlebar-to-face, Murtaugh, killjonken, Bmx&volkswagens, TCbmx(x2), spikez5, A08, SuperstarDK, blizzbikes, ecuadevil, BMX4Lyfee, Kroller, 2283kdogg, ShadowBmx1995, WeAreFucked, killedglamour, Showtime402, ScramHype, Prophet, 2wheelguy, ugot2dewitt, Sancheezz, tomdon five16-207-nine457

2/7/2014 8:34 PM

nshs2010 wrote:

pic of that front profile hub?

Im already trading him.

|

2/19/2014 2:50 PM

This is bullshit, he fucking scammed me.

|

2/19/2014 3:16 PM

adam1234 wrote:

No shit? I was supposed to trade him cranks and i told him I would ship out as soon as I got a tracking number. Two weeks went by and he never replied to a single one of my texts and even ignored me when I commented on his posts on here. Never told me the deal was off or anything. I didn't think much of it, just figured hes super un professional and didn't want the trade anymore. Nonetheless I wouldnt ever buy/trade with him after my experience with him. If youre going to back out of the deal, atleast say so. I suppose he was just hoping I would change my mind and ship first and when it didn't happen he dropped the deal!

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

2/19/2014 3:48 PM

adam1234 wrote:

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

No shit? I was supposed to trade him cranks and i told him I would ship out as soon as I got a tracking number. Two weeks went by and he never replied to a single one of my texts and even ignored me when I commented on his posts on here. Never told me the deal was off or anything. I didn't think much of it, just figured hes super un professional and didn't want the trade anymore. Nonetheless I wouldnt ever buy/trade with him after my experience with him. If youre going to back out of the deal, atleast say so. I suppose he was just hoping I would change my mind and ship first and when it didn't happen he dropped the deal!

I traded him a bsd hubs perfect condition, laced to gspot and cinema rims-for profile minis in cotton candy-I get home all exited to open my package and i get some shitty ass wheels trashed not even ride able, I found him on facebook message him,My mom message his dad.But he fuck with the wrong person my mom a high end lawyer and he is going to get his ass handed to him,and even worse on facebook he has a picture of the my wheel on his bike, and the profile minis too,we already have screen shots of the wheel on his facebook.right now he is ignoring my calls and texts.

|

2/19/2014 3:52 PM

Photo
|

2/19/2014 3:52 PM

adam1234 wrote:

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

adam1234 wrote:

I traded him a bsd hubs perfect condition, laced to gspot and cinema rims-for profile minis in cotton candy-I get home all exited to open my package and i get some shitty ass wheels trashed not even ride able, I found him on facebook message him,My mom message his dad.But he fuck with the wrong person my mom a high end lawyer and he is going to get his ass handed to him,and even worse on facebook he has a picture of the my wheel on his bike, and the profile minis too,we already have screen shots of the wheel on his facebook.right now he is ignoring my calls and texts.

Wow man isnt that some shit.

What did his dad have to say? Just curious.

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon

2/19/2014 3:53 PM

Photo
|

2/19/2014 3:54 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/19/2014 3:54 PM

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

Not sure yet, and even worse he is a grown ass man with little babies

|

2/19/2014 3:59 PM

adam1234 wrote:

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

adam1234 wrote:

Not sure yet, and even worse he is a grown ass man with little babies

Wow! Thats some pretty fucked up shit. Some people are just stupid. I could imagine some dumb motherfucker like this scamming a mafia member or some shit. His address is right on the package. He wouldn't know what happened when his house gets blown up. Lol.

|