how much to ship bars?

Related:
Create New Tag

1/26/2010 5:40 PM

gonna be shipping bars soon need to know how much its gonna cost. there 25 x something less than 8" tho not sure the exact height.

|

crystal meth

1/26/2010 5:51 PM

actually since they are pretty wide they will cost around 5-10 bucks if you know how to package if not then like 20

|

40+ Reffs on my profile Hit it up
IM LEGIT I'VE BEEN HERE SINCE 08' NIGGA

I AM BACKAGAIN4thTIME...
I ♥ yaya2893

1/26/2010 5:53 PM

Blake El Gingero wrote:

actually since they are pretty wide they will cost around 5-10 bucks if you know how to package if not then like 20

what do you mean "know how to package"?

|

crystal meth

1/26/2010 5:54 PM

Blake El Gingero wrote:

Harry95 wrote:

if you get a small enough rectangular that the bars fit in nicely and cut the box as small as you can to make it cost less

some people just throw it in the box and send it

|

I AM BACKAGAIN4thTIME...
I ♥ yaya2893

1/26/2010 5:56 PM

Blake El Gingero wrote:

Harry95 wrote:

Blake El Gingero wrote:

if you get a small enough rectangular that the bars fit in nicely and cut the box as small as you can to make it cost less

ooo so if i get a box like 25 x whatever the smallest is over 8 and cut it so its smaller it will cost less? and how much will the box cost? can i wrap it with bubble wrap and like brown paper stuff and send it like that?

|

crystal meth

1/26/2010 6:03 PM

Harry95 wrote:

Blake El Gingero wrote:

Harry95 wrote:

ooo so if i get a box like 25 x whatever the smallest is over 8 and cut it so its smaller it will cost less? and how much will the box cost? can i wrap it with bubble wrap and like brown paper stuff and send it like that?

bars are tricky to ship make sure to get a box that is around 28 wide, 7-8 width and 3 in height to accommodate the slight rise from the bends

a wheel box would be nice just cut it to size, if not you'll get charged for balloon size

and the bubble wrap idea wont work because in order for usps(and ups) to ship it, it has to be in a box or evenlope

|

1/26/2010 6:03 PM

Harry95 wrote:

Blake El Gingero wrote:

Harry95 wrote:

well you have to get a box that is a little bigger than 25 so like 26 or 27 inches and put them in there will stuff around because usps doesnt take care of shit and then cut a little off but not too much and then idk about a box cost just find a box at like a supermarket or in the dumbster or at you mom or dads work

and no it is not safe and idk if its aloud

and etch- no because the dimmensions of the box could be less and the shipping rate is different for usps and ups and fed EX, it just depends on weight and demensions

|

I AM BACKAGAIN4thTIME...
I ♥ yaya2893

1/26/2010 6:17 PM

oookkk would they fit in an 18 x 18? i know they would like if i put them diagonal but would the bottom part of the bars thats lower fit into it?

|

crystal meth