huge bmx parts sale great prices.

Related:
Create New Tag

4/20/2013 10:58 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/5/2014 1:19 PM

deleted

check my CL post for pics call/text 619-820-2746 if you have any questions. if you're out of driving distance let me know you'll need shipping to cut confusion! i do not currently have a paypal, i can accept money order meet ups cash or trade at the moment i am a legit small garage bike parts sales and repairs, not looking to rip anyone off just trying to shoot fellow bikers so good deals. let me know if you have any questions.

CL POST:

Like my page and support local BMX riding! once it starts off ill be doing freebie give always open to everyone who likes my page its basic right now but check it out now and than for updates and to talk about what we all love.. riding!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/FTR-BMX/496893973681192 make sure to like it! thanks!

As always!

* Repairs and bike building services now available need a current bike fixed, tuned, dialed, or restored? one stop shop right here.
* lightly used parts ranging from mid end stock to high end aftermarket all 50%-80% or more off new price
* knowledgeable and friendly with over 8 years of building and riding bmx specific bikes.
* all clean legitimate bikes and parts for sale nothing shady, stolen, cracked, rewelded etc.
* multiple parts purchases will usually get you a discount off the already low prices!
* all parts come with free installation ( if you need anything else done feel free to bring your bike along)
*may consider partial or full trades possibly iphone android a decent laptop or? just let me know.
* full set of bike specific tools to accommodate all your bmx building and riding needs
* I do sometimes miss parts typing the ad, so it is best to just swing by and check what i currently have
* I sometimes cannot answer the phone so a text is preferred so i can get back to you as soon as possible
* If you have any questions or would like pictures of parts call/text 619-820-2746 or email: hcpmichael@yahoo dot com

Frames/Forks/Wheels

Fit s 3.5 mike aitken frame after market frame made in the USA full 4130 chromoly engraved headtube and engraved gussets cnc 14mm dropouts with integrated seat clamp with made in usa engraving super light weighs 4.2 pounds removable brake mounts almost brand new condition with only a few very small scratches has all original stickers and is completely legit - 125

Sunday wave 2 ian schwartz edition; limited edition wave ian schwartz edition with build in clamp and seatpost for added weight svaings and simplicity, strong frame and in good condition has minor scratches but has no cracks rewelds bends etc. ready to go-105

The United Mothership V2 frame is the Nathan Williams signature model constructed from 4130 chromoly featuring a heat-treated integrated headtube drilled for gyro tabs, custom round to oval downtube shape for increased strength and dent resistance, downtube gusset with debossed logo, heat-treated Mid BB shell, seatpost clamp, seatstay located removable U-brake mounts and investment cast seatstay bridge, ovalized chainstays with room for large tire sizes and heat-treated micro dropouts. very clean condition factory burgundy paint like new-120 it currently sells for 309.99

odyssey director v2 forks newest version with integrated bearing race and lighter than v1s like new condition black with all factory stickers-65

odyssey v3 back rim laced to odyssey 7ka with matching odyssey vandeor 2 female front laced to a brand new hazard lite. almost brand new just laced with brand new shadow spokes, very clean and spin very true no bends or dents. would be great on a clean build asking 70 for the front and 75 for the rear wheel, buy both and get a free set of odyssey atkin plyte tires almost new.

odyssey v3 9t back rim RHD ian schwartz creme color odyssey band laced with black v3 hub and black odyssey spokes, bearing is getting worn on non driver side, common problem and easily fixed with a 5 dollar bearing, asking only 35

odyssey vandero 2 female axle front laced to black odyssey band and black odyssey spokes, clean and spins true female axles are in great condition and bearings are new, asking 65 for the complete wheel

primo mix v2 white 9t RHD laced to primo balance 7 series rim, super loud hub sounds amazing, could use abit of truing but runs perfectly fine has no skips and runs great-75

Bars/Stems/Headsets/Seats/Posts

Sunday tall T bars uncut super light comes with free pair of grips animal ediwins with bar ends-30

Stolen TLC stem in white topload aftermarket cnc cut and has black hollowbolts kit-25

kink sexton 2 pivotal seat with fit pivotal post super stump to save weight very clean and super light-20 for the pair

stolen headset white in color comes with great condition sealed bearings and all caps and compression caps-10

s&m lil redneck stem almost new condition factory black paint super light engraved and made in the USA-25

primo tallboy bars 8.5 inch rise some minor scratching but factory [aint and comes with cult grips free-30 bucks for everything

cult leader bars 8.5in rise good condition also come with pair of grips-30

premium whisky bars 8.25 in rise come with brand new black label grips and ends-25

cult sealed headset comes with black anodized culy cap and bearings spacers etc-15

odyssey sealed headset comes with odyssey yellow sealed bearings and odyssey cap and spacers-15

fsa impact sealed headset complete set almost new works great-12

animal seat black with animal logos brand new with brand new cult polymer post super light fat seat set up-25

shadow crow seat with gold stitching with primo stump post factory paint with primo logo-25

Cranks/Sprockets/Pedals/Chains

Odyssey Twombolt cranks factory white paint with odyssey engravings comes with all hardware needed for cranks they are very clean comes with 22mm primo sealed bottom bracket with the package-70

Odyssey twombolt cranks RHD 175mm black- good condition comes with all hardware very clean and super light-60 bucks for everything and will help install

primo aneylator v2 sprocket 25t almost brand new factory gold paint with primo engravings ready to use-20

kmc 410h chain in white with master link for easy installation- 5

fly 3pc cranks has the signature fly d shape design for strength clean black paint like new-45

premium s cranks great condition all factory paint RHD-35

primo aneylator sprocket black 25t- 15

fly 25t sprocket almost new factory paint-15

shadow sprocket 25t moderately used runs straight-10

blackops 28T sprocket almost brand new never used-12

colony fantastic plastic pedals in grey-5

odyssey twisted pc pedals clear-5

eclat pc pedals in black-5

shadow v2 half link chain almost new with master link-15

cult chain almost brand new-6

tons of misc pegs ranging from 2-5 dollars each ranging from odyssey jpegs gsport plegs premium pegs animal pegs shadow pegs dmeolition pegs and more

|

4/21/2013 3:34 AM

Interested in the Fit Aitken S3.5, sending you an email.

Your craigslist link is wrong.

|

refs: SnM An1mal, DORBmx, RDB, collin_mcclenahan, asilva23

six won oh ate for too won oh nine oh

4/21/2013 5:47 AM

blueep3piece wrote:

Interested in the Fit Aitken S3.5, sending you an email.

Your craigslist link is wrong.

Go to his FB page. He always has stuff I want when I don't have the money! Haha

|

716-799-3614
Ref(s): Funky chicken, hookjrclc (x3), Genesis, shanecorkery123, Marco_Gonzalez (x2), Jaekass, Adam1234, motogrizz, xlilkillaluc15x, bdk1313, 3514eclat, Warchol2, Tomdon (x3), SnM Animal, Zachhendrix, Madriestra, TCbmx, bikect, YahBoyDarlin (x3), netty-speghetti, Mattix, Icant180, KRbmx17, SuperStarDK, The Horror Contact, Hatebreeder, iCantRide

4/21/2013 6:22 AM

I need the sexton 2

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]">

]Refs- Dirt Nasty, RideBmxWithSWAG, FOUR, Ron44ald, TCbmx(x2), Manny5569, JMIES419, aw1234512(x2), the balt, Spikez5(x2), ecuadevil(x2), Showtime402, RiverSideRider

4/21/2013 8:12 AM

you have any chrome bars? and that cult headset is mine

|

516-468-9424. jdizzle.domin@aol.com Refs: Snm AN1MAL, Chris12345(x2), TCbmx, scramhype,kevinburnett,dream(x2) tomdon, mgbmx666, handlebar-to-face

4/21/2013 9:26 AM

Color of the cult bars?

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

4/21/2013 10:34 AM

Top tube of the Aitken?

|

refs: SnM An1mal, DORBmx, RDB, collin_mcclenahan, asilva23

six won oh ate for too won oh nine oh

4/21/2013 12:40 PM

blueep3piece wrote:

Top tube of the Aitken?

aitken i believe is 20.75 cult bars are black just got more parts in check over this revised list

Frames/Forks/Wheels

Fit s 3.5 mike aitken frame after market frame made in the USA full 4130 chromoly engraved headtube and engraved gussets cnc 14mm dropouts with integrated seat clamp with made in usa engraving super light weighs 4.2 pounds removable brake mounts almost brand new condition with only a few very small scratches has all original stickers and is completely legit - 125

Sputnic ricky bates regulator frame in factory paint black has sputnic stickers still intact serials match. 4.5 lb frame Sputnic Rickey Bates Signature BMX Frame Rickey Bates Signature model -- Curved seat and chain stay tubes with 5mm thick heat treated dropouts all heat treated. great frame super light and a killer price-95

colony guardian forks: The Colony Guardian fork is made from 100% heat-treated Colonized chromoly featuring single-butted and tapered legs, 1-pc machined steerer tube with integrated lower bearing race, alloy compression cap and 6mm thick dropouts with CNC machined recesses for less weight. 31oz super light factory paint and stickers-60

Sunday wave 2 ian schwartz edition; limited edition wave ian schwartz edition with build in clamp and seatpost for added weight svaings and simplicity, strong frame and in good condition has minor scratches but has no cracks rewelds bends etc. ready to go-105

The United Mothership V2 frame is the Nathan Williams signature model constructed from 4130 chromoly featuring a heat-treated integrated headtube drilled for gyro tabs, custom round to oval downtube shape for increased strength and dent resistance, downtube gusset with debossed logo, heat-treated Mid BB shell, seatpost clamp, seatstay located removable U-brake mounts and investment cast seatstay bridge, ovalized chainstays with room for large tire sizes and heat-treated micro dropouts. very clean condition factory burgundy paint like new-120 it currently sells for 309.99

odyssey director v2 forks newest version with integrated bearing race and lighter than v1s like new condition black with all factory stickers-65

demolition rogue complete rear rim very good condition factory paint runs super true:The Demolition Rogue cassette wheel features the Demolition Rouge cassette hub with hollow 14mm axle and 1-pc chromoly driver laced to a Demolition Zero rim with black 14G demolition spokes and nipples. Available in RHD 9T asking 80 bucks the wheel is in great condition and retails for 180 plus tax!

odyssey v3 back rim laced to odyssey 7ka with matching odyssey vandeor 2 female front laced to a brand new hazard lite. almost brand new just laced with brand new shadow spokes, very clean and spin very true no bends or dents. would be great on a clean build asking 70 for the front and 75 for the rear wheel, buy both and get a free set of odyssey atkin plyte tires almost new.

odyssey v3 9t back rim RHD ian schwartz creme color odyssey band laced with black v3 hub and black odyssey spokes, bearing is getting worn on non driver side, common problem and easily fixed with a 5 dollar bearing, asking only 35

odyssey vandero 2 female axle front laced to black odyssey band and black odyssey spokes, clean and spins true female axles are in great condition and bearings are new, asking 65 for the complete wheel

primo mix v2 white 9t RHD laced to primo balance 7 series rim, super loud hub sounds amazing, could use abit of truing but runs perfectly fine has no skips and runs great-75

Bars/Stems/Headsets/Seats/Posts

Shadow Conspiracy Ravager FL Stem great condition in black comes with shadow hollow bolts as well-25

Cult leader v2 bars 8.75 inch rise factory paint with cult leader stickers still on them, come with cult faith grips and ends super dialed bars-35

eclat seat and post combo 1pc seta and post combo cuts done tons of weight and adds simplicity to your build-15 for both seat and post

Sunday tall T bars uncut super light comes with free pair of grips animal ediwins with bar ends-30

Stolen TLC stem in white topload aftermarket cnc cut and has black hollowbolts kit-25

kink sexton 2 pivotal seat with fit pivotal post super stump to save weight very clean and super light-20 for the pair

stolen headset white in color comes with great condition sealed bearings and all caps and compression caps-10

s&m lil redneck stem almost new condition factory black paint super light engraved and made in the USA-25

primo tallboy bars 8.5 inch rise some minor scratching but factory [aint and comes with cult grips free-30 bucks for everything

cult leader bars 8.5in rise good condition also come with pair of grips-30

premium whisky bars 8.25 in rise come with brand new black label grips and ends-25

cult sealed headset comes with black anodized culy cap and bearings spacers etc-15

odyssey sealed headset comes with odyssey yellow sealed bearings and odyssey cap and spacers-15

fsa impact sealed headset complete set almost new works great-12

animal seat black with animal logos brand new with brand new cult polymer post super light fat seat set up-25

shadow crow seat with gold stitching with primo stump post factory paint with primo logo-25

Cranks/Sprockets/Pedals/Chains

Odyssey Twombolt cranks factory white paint with odyssey engravings comes with all hardware needed for cranks they are very clean comes with 22mm primo sealed bottom bracket with the package-70

Odyssey twombolt cranks RHD 175mm black- good condition comes with all hardware very clean and super light-60 bucks for everything and will help install

primo aneylator v2 sprocket 25t almost brand new factory gold paint with primo engravings ready to use-20

fit 25t sprcket black good condition pulled off a fit tech complete-5

red kmc 710h oversized fulllink chain in red in good condition and ready to be used-5

kmc 410h chain in white with master link for easy installation- 5

fly 3pc cranks has the signature fly d shape design for strength clean black paint like new-45

premium s cranks great condition all factory paint RHD-35

primo aneylator sprocket black 25t- 15

fly 25t sprocket almost new factory paint-15

shadow sprocket 25t moderately used runs straight-10

blackops 28T sprocket almost brand new never used-12

colony fantastic plastic pedals in grey-5

odyssey twisted pc pedals clear-5

eclat pc pedals in black-5

shadow v2 half link chain almost new with master link-15

cult chain almost brand new-6

tons of tires including animal tww animal glh odyssey plyte klyte cult tires premium refuse reisist folding and fit faf tires tons in stock tires ranging from 5-15 dollars some are like new with 100 percent tread and some are at about half, prices reflect wear! buy two get a deal!

tons of misc pegs ranging from 2-5 dollars each ranging from odyssey jpegs gsport plegs premium pegs animal pegs shadow pegs dmeolition pegs and more

|

4/21/2013 1:10 PM

happen to have any shadow undertaker tires? and how big are the fit fafs and how much tread?

|

http://grouphomebikes.com/

5050 Skatepark

text me for faster response 646 two four nine 2552

4/21/2013 1:53 PM

How many links on the shadow? I need a half link to dial my back wheel. Unless the cult is half link... also have any white walls?

|

716-799-3614
Ref(s): Funky chicken, hookjrclc (x3), Genesis, shanecorkery123, Marco_Gonzalez (x2), Jaekass, Adam1234, motogrizz, xlilkillaluc15x, bdk1313, 3514eclat, Warchol2, Tomdon (x3), SnM Animal, Zachhendrix, Madriestra, TCbmx, bikect, YahBoyDarlin (x3), netty-speghetti, Mattix, Icant180, KRbmx17, SuperStarDK, The Horror Contact, Hatebreeder, iCantRide

4/21/2013 2:08 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/21/2013 2:08 PM

Any decent-conditioned chrome bars? I have about $30.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

4/21/2013 2:13 PM

isnowyaznV2 wrote:

Any decent-conditioned chrome bars? I have about $30.

already asked he dnt have any /:

|

516-468-9424. jdizzle.domin@aol.com Refs: Snm AN1MAL, Chris12345(x2), TCbmx, scramhype,kevinburnett,dream(x2) tomdon, mgbmx666, handlebar-to-face

4/21/2013 5:08 PM

Any set of matching tan walls? I'm not looking to spend much..

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

4/21/2013 5:47 PM

Any trades

|

text me for faster response 7742720929.

Refs- bmxscout48, easternbikes28, DontDELETEmePLEASEandTHANKyou, Mybike1986, Funky chicken

4/22/2013 12:31 PM

Part a post from the seat? Need a post..

|

| Temper Tantrum | Instagram | Tumblr | Xbox - Slow Miatas |