Related:
Create New Tag
bigbarsbeard bigbarsbeard
11/29/2009 3:37 PM

sending your stuff out on tuesday so i only have to make one stop at the post office and if theres anything else either of you need before i ship let me know im packing the bars tonight and the frame and forks tomorrow cause i need a box

surp got me slow like a turtle in this ho and im flyer like the highest flyin bird around this ho

hxcpride4 hxcpride4
11/29/2009 3:38 PM

alright sounds good thanks man, and hey u wouldnt happen to have any extra tires would you, or pivotal seats?

refs- scramhype, bigbarsbeard, bmxer10, Blake El Gingero, bullets over hollywood, ridehard93, red crayon (x2),ridelife92
and 11 on bmx-forum i can show u
and 2 on thecomeup

11/29/2009 3:39 PM

scramhype sorry cant spell check your email ill be on

surp got me slow like a turtle in this ho and im flyer like the highest flyin bird around this ho

11/29/2009 3:40 PM

hxcpride4 hxcpride4
11/29/2009 3:42 PM

wat size tires? and honestly im broke and cant pay anymore, but if u dont need one would u hook it up with one? If not its cool though.

refs- scramhype, bigbarsbeard, bmxer10, Blake El Gingero, bullets over hollywood, ridehard93, red crayon (x2),ridelife92
and 2 on thecomeup

11/29/2009 3:49 PM

yeah my friend is using my wheels right now i can mail them with the bars i just have to find out when hell be back either tomorrow or tuesday ill let you know

hxcpride4 hxcpride4
11/29/2009 3:53 PM

ok so u can hook up with the tires? wat size are they?

and 2 on thecomeup

Post a Reply

Cool Wink Smile Tongue Laughing Shocked Sick Angry Blink Sad Unsure Kissing Woohoo Grinning Silly Pinch Sideways Whistling Evil Dizzy Blush Cheerful Huh Dry

See All Deals ยป

THE SHOP