i got 40$ wat u got f/s

Related:
Create New Tag

1/31/2011 1:12 PM

i just sold something on ebay for 40 and im getting 40 next week and tryna build up a complete so im jus looking for any parts
im not a scammer lol i do paypal i will pay first if u got refs
well anyway jus tell meh wat ya got
thanks

|

Im Back

(REFS) "SPIKEZ5x2"

1/31/2011 1:14 PM

I have some Odyssey path tires and other small bmx part I can throw in. Stem, grips, bar ends etc.

|

Text 7656985780 if interested in any of my posts.
REFS: irideafly, gnasty1521, Austin_Read, gstring02, Mike-E, Jake_Short, Spikez5, Street rat 420, Funky Chicken, bobPA

1/31/2011 1:15 PM

odyssey elementary v3 stem, odyssey rhd twombolt cranks, premium deathtrap 20.5 frame, shadow interlock v2 chian fit for 25/9, shadow seat and federal seat post, got some more stuff, what are you looking for?

|

refs: scwright99, ImDaBoss, pcoco, iridebmxeveryday, cschmall, thor_davis, dennis916, ETBA, nebikr13, Christianjames, ridebmx456, A08, CRAZYMAAZY, Odyssey339, Blake el Gingero, SRHrider, Jimmy2227,mannequinforce, Lee_Rager, Wade, Kevinl, agfracing, lil_huper, Bmxer10, BEASTASSDICKwink , Matix, njbmxerdude(x3), FitBikeCo77(x2), irideafly (escrow service)

BIKE CHECK

1/31/2011 1:15 PM

info specs smile

|

Im Back

(REFS) "SPIKEZ5x2"

1/31/2011 1:16 PM

i have sealed metal deity decoy pedals and some shadow bars 27 w 7.5 r

|

100+REFS
I'm on the Vital legit list.
Terrible One!
Mutiny Loosefer.
Tumblr.
PSN- timm-377

1/31/2011 1:17 PM

I got an inner tube tongue

|

Check Profile for 24 Refs!

Chicago BMX Video!!

1/31/2011 1:17 PM

brenden1207 wrote:

odyssey elementary v3 stem, odyssey rhd twombolt cranks, premium deathtrap 20.5 frame, shadow interlock v2 chian fit for 25/9, shadow seat and federal seat post, got some more stuff, what are you looking for?

info on frame and seat
is it the fat shadow seat wth padding tas the one i wnt so wen i do b spins

|

Im Back

(REFS) "SPIKEZ5x2"

1/31/2011 1:17 PM

g5solive wrote:

info specs smile

2.1 and 1.9 Odyssey path like new set Aaron Ross grips white white odyssey path ends Animal trans pedals a Haro stem. $50 bucks shipped.

|

Text 7656985780 if interested in any of my posts.
REFS: irideafly, gnasty1521, Austin_Read, gstring02, Mike-E, Jake_Short, Spikez5, Street rat 420, Funky Chicken, bobPA

1/31/2011 1:18 PM

TCbmx. wrote:

i have sealed metal deity decoy pedals and some shadow bars 27 w 7.5 r

nah i hate metal and bars to low 8 rise and up is wat i ride

|

Im Back

(REFS) "SPIKEZ5x2"

1/31/2011 1:19 PM

g5solive wrote:

nah i hate metal and bars to low 8 rise and up is wat i ride

I can throw in some little parts too, whatever I can scratch together.

|

Text 7656985780 if interested in any of my posts.
REFS: irideafly, gnasty1521, Austin_Read, gstring02, Mike-E, Jake_Short, Spikez5, Street rat 420, Funky Chicken, bobPA

1/31/2011 1:20 PM

g5solive wrote:

info specs smile

hunthobb2 wrote:

2.1 and 1.9 Odyssey path like new set Aaron Ross grips white white odyssey path ends Animal trans pedals a Haro stem. $50 bucks shipped.

are both tires white or black im interested

|

Im Back

(REFS) "SPIKEZ5x2"

1/31/2011 1:21 PM

TCbmx. wrote:

i have sealed metal deity decoy pedals and some shadow bars 27 w 7.5 r

g5solive wrote:

nah i hate metal and bars to low 8 rise and up is wat i ride

hunthobb2 wrote:

I can throw in some little parts too, whatever I can scratch together.

jus list wat yah can throw in

|

Im Back

(REFS) "SPIKEZ5x2"

1/31/2011 1:23 PM

g5solive wrote:

are both tires white or black im interested

Both are black and if you don't want those I can give you slick Demolition Monacos instead good tires bro, and idk, stem railed seat Demolition and anything else I can find Odyssey Aaron Ross grips and par ends.

|

Text 7656985780 if interested in any of my posts.
REFS: irideafly, gnasty1521, Austin_Read, gstring02, Mike-E, Jake_Short, Spikez5, Street rat 420, Funky Chicken, bobPA

1/31/2011 1:24 PM

hunthobb2 wrote:

2.1 and 1.9 Odyssey path like new set Aaron Ross grips white white odyssey path ends Animal trans pedals a Haro stem. $50 bucks shipped.

g5solive wrote:

are both tires white or black im interested

hunthobb2 wrote:

Both are black and if you don't want those I can give you slick Demolition Monacos instead good tires bro, and idk, stem railed seat Demolition and anything else I can find Odyssey Aaron Ross grips and par ends.

i jus want the tires and the grips if there in good condition
are the grips in good condition

|

Im Back

(REFS) "SPIKEZ5x2"

1/31/2011 1:24 PM

hunthobb2 wrote:

Both are black and if you don't want those I can give you slick Demolition Monacos instead good tires bro, and idk, stem railed seat Demolition and anything else I can find Odyssey Aaron Ross grips and par ends.

Good trans black plastic Animal Hamiltons and a purple one to. all for 52 shipped

|

Text 7656985780 if interested in any of my posts.
REFS: irideafly, gnasty1521, Austin_Read, gstring02, Mike-E, Jake_Short, Spikez5, Street rat 420, Funky Chicken, bobPA

1/31/2011 1:25 PM

g5solive wrote:

i jus want the tires and the grips if there in good condition
are the grips in good condition

they aren't really good worn from my hands, but usuable if you need too.

|

Text 7656985780 if interested in any of my posts.
REFS: irideafly, gnasty1521, Austin_Read, gstring02, Mike-E, Jake_Short, Spikez5, Street rat 420, Funky Chicken, bobPA

1/31/2011 1:26 PM

g5solive wrote:

info on frame and seat
is it the fat shadow seat wth padding tas the one i wnt so wen i do b spins

nah the seat is slim, and the frame is 20.5 and has og paint, just some scratchs and chain slap on the chain stay

[LINK TO IMAGE]

[LINK TO IMAGE]

[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

refs: scwright99, ImDaBoss, pcoco, iridebmxeveryday, cschmall, thor_davis, dennis916, ETBA, nebikr13, Christianjames, ridebmx456, A08, CRAZYMAAZY, Odyssey339, Blake el Gingero, SRHrider, Jimmy2227,mannequinforce, Lee_Rager, Wade, Kevinl, agfracing, lil_huper, Bmxer10, BEASTASSDICKwink , Matix, njbmxerdude(x3), FitBikeCo77(x2), irideafly (escrow service)

BIKE CHECK

1/31/2011 1:27 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/31/2011 1:28 PM

g5solive wrote:

are both tires white or black im interested

hunthobb2 wrote:

Both are black and if you don't want those I can give you slick Demolition Monacos instead good tires bro, and idk, stem railed seat Demolition and anything else I can find Odyssey Aaron Ross grips and par ends.

hunthobb2 wrote:

Good trans black plastic Animal Hamiltons and a purple one to. all for 52 shipped

i jus wnt grips tires and purple pedals
ile give 27

|

Im Back

(REFS) "SPIKEZ5x2"

1/31/2011 1:28 PM

g5solive wrote:

i jus wnt grips tires and purple pedals
ile give 27

only one purple pedal, but I can give you a set of trans black ones. I can do 35 shipped because tires are 10 to ship.

|

Text 7656985780 if interested in any of my posts.
REFS: irideafly, gnasty1521, Austin_Read, gstring02, Mike-E, Jake_Short, Spikez5, Street rat 420, Funky Chicken, bobPA

1/31/2011 1:29 PM

brenden1207 wrote:

odyssey elementary v3 stem, odyssey rhd twombolt cranks, premium deathtrap 20.5 frame, shadow interlock v2 chian fit for 25/9, shadow seat and federal seat post, got some more stuff, what are you looking for?

g5solive wrote:

info on frame and seat
is it the fat shadow seat wth padding tas the one i wnt so wen i do b spins

brenden1207 wrote:

nah the seat is slim, and the frame is 20.5 and has og paint, just some scratchs and chain slap on the chain stay

[LINK TO IMAGE]

[LINK TO IMAGE]

[LINK TO IMAGE]

i have same frame in burgundy
but how much u wnt for jus the frame

|

Im Back

(REFS) "SPIKEZ5x2"

1/31/2011 1:30 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/31/2011 1:35 PM

g5solive wrote:

i have same frame in burgundy
but how much u wnt for jus the frame

125 shipped? ill also trade for some electronics

|

refs: scwright99, ImDaBoss, pcoco, iridebmxeveryday, cschmall, thor_davis, dennis916, ETBA, nebikr13, Christianjames, ridebmx456, A08, CRAZYMAAZY, Odyssey339, Blake el Gingero, SRHrider, Jimmy2227,mannequinforce, Lee_Rager, Wade, Kevinl, agfracing, lil_huper, Bmxer10, BEASTASSDICKwink , Matix, njbmxerdude(x3), FitBikeCo77(x2), irideafly (escrow service)

BIKE CHECK

1/31/2011 1:41 PM

brenden1207 wrote:

nah the seat is slim, and the frame is 20.5 and has og paint, just some scratchs and chain slap on the chain stay

[LINK TO IMAGE]

[LINK TO IMAGE]

[LINK TO IMAGE]

g5solive wrote:

i have same frame in burgundy
but how much u wnt for jus the frame

brenden1207 wrote:

125 shipped? ill also trade for some electronics

iight emai me g5solive@live.com im kinda interested and wat electronics

|

Im Back

(REFS) "SPIKEZ5x2"

1/31/2011 1:47 PM

g5solive wrote:

iight emai me g5solive@live.com im kinda interested and wat electronics

emailed

|

refs: scwright99, ImDaBoss, pcoco, iridebmxeveryday, cschmall, thor_davis, dennis916, ETBA, nebikr13, Christianjames, ridebmx456, A08, CRAZYMAAZY, Odyssey339, Blake el Gingero, SRHrider, Jimmy2227,mannequinforce, Lee_Rager, Wade, Kevinl, agfracing, lil_huper, Bmxer10, BEASTASSDICKwink , Matix, njbmxerdude(x3), FitBikeCo77(x2), irideafly (escrow service)

BIKE CHECK

1/31/2011 1:55 PM

yea i got it so like next week i should have the money

|

Im Back

(REFS) "SPIKEZ5x2"

1/31/2011 2:07 PM

g5solive wrote:

yea i got it so like next week i should have the money

you interested for 32 shipped?

|

Text 7656985780 if interested in any of my posts.
REFS: irideafly, gnasty1521, Austin_Read, gstring02, Mike-E, Jake_Short, Spikez5, Street rat 420, Funky Chicken, bobPA

1/31/2011 2:16 PM

g5solive wrote:

yea i got it so like next week i should have the money

hunthobb2 wrote:

you interested for 32 shipped?

deal
so the tires grips and black trans for 30

|

Im Back

(REFS) "SPIKEZ5x2"

1/31/2011 2:17 PM

g5solive wrote:

deal
so the tires grips and black trans for 30

32 shipped is a deal my friend text me on the number below for more info.

|

Text 7656985780 if interested in any of my posts.
REFS: irideafly, gnasty1521, Austin_Read, gstring02, Mike-E, Jake_Short, Spikez5, Street rat 420, Funky Chicken, bobPA

1/31/2011 2:23 PM

alright nd i have money i jus gott wait for it to get cleared in ma paypal accoubt so as soon as tat gets cleared i le tell ya

|

Im Back

(REFS) "SPIKEZ5x2"

1/31/2011 2:27 PM

g5solive wrote:

alright nd i have money i jus gott wait for it to get cleared in ma paypal accoubt so as soon as tat gets cleared i le tell ya

I don't have a paypal only concealed cash.

|

Text 7656985780 if interested in any of my posts.
REFS: irideafly, gnasty1521, Austin_Read, gstring02, Mike-E, Jake_Short, Spikez5, Street rat 420, Funky Chicken, bobPA

1/31/2011 2:29 PM

g5solive wrote:

yea i got it so like next week i should have the money

alright man just hit me up whenever

|

refs: scwright99, ImDaBoss, pcoco, iridebmxeveryday, cschmall, thor_davis, dennis916, ETBA, nebikr13, Christianjames, ridebmx456, A08, CRAZYMAAZY, Odyssey339, Blake el Gingero, SRHrider, Jimmy2227,mannequinforce, Lee_Rager, Wade, Kevinl, agfracing, lil_huper, Bmxer10, BEASTASSDICKwink , Matix, njbmxerdude(x3), FitBikeCo77(x2), irideafly (escrow service)

BIKE CHECK