i got scammed by DORBmx

Related:
Create New Tag

8/17/2013 9:53 AM

here is the link to the bike that i paid for http://www.vitalbmx.com/forums/BMX-Stuff-For-Sale,17/Complete-Bike-F-S-May-part-out-If-enough-Interest,1283836

i sent him $209 on paypal and shipped him my beats headphones that we agreed on. He continued to push back the shipping of the bike due to work, not having a box big enough and not having enough to ship it. (those were all the excuses up to the point where he said he shipped it but it never was. i would of received it) On the 23rd of july a month after i made the payment he claims it was shipped and would be here in 10-14 days. it never arrived so i told him i wanted a refund and he agreed. on the 16th of August he agreed to refund me for the bike when he got paid. he stopped replying. i will post pics of text messages if needed.

|

8/17/2013 9:58 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/17/2013 9:59 AM

Open a dispute on paypal. Also file a report with your local police and his

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

8/17/2013 9:58 AM

dude dont trust someone to refund you money go on paypal and dispute it. as soon as he started making excuses i would have been made a dispute.

|

8/17/2013 10:05 AM

ScramHype wrote:

dude dont trust someone to refund you money go on paypal and dispute it. as soon as he started making excuses i would have ...more

i did make a dispute and then he said it put his account -200$. he was freaking out saying he couldnt refund me if its in the negative because he would then have to pay twice as much. i closed the dispute like an idiot so the negative would go away

|

8/17/2013 10:36 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/17/2013 10:36 AM

well, open that fucker again lol

|

Bruh

8/17/2013 10:38 AM

isaacs96 wrote:

i did make a dispute and then he said it put his account -200$. he was freaking out saying he couldnt refund me if its in the ...more

ince agaiin give no fucks about the scamer now youre fucked.

|

8/17/2013 6:50 PM

ScramHype wrote:

dude dont trust someone to refund you money go on paypal and dispute it. as soon as he started making excuses i would have ...more

isaacs96 wrote:

i did make a dispute and then he said it put his account -200$. he was freaking out saying he couldnt refund me if its in the ...more

Im not positive but I think once you close the dispute, as said by ScramHype, youre fucked!!

He lied to you, no money was taken, pp just put a hold on his account. all he had to do was send you the money back and it would have been over. The -200 would have been gone.. He would only have to pay somewhat twice is if he took your money out of his account, pp refunds you and then tries to get it back from him. Technically hes' not paying twice but he scammed you for the money and he made sure he wouldnt have to pay pp back as well...so he made that lie up and get a profit out of you.

I suggest you contact pp immediately and see what options you have, you should of posted in here first before doing anything.

As a seller on Vital and not having any negative feedback hearing this shit gets me furious. Sick of all these shitty people.

I hope you can get your money back and DORBmx gets what he deserves.

Dont bother with the police, from what I know they wont get involved..its a civil matter and Im sure pp is the only one who can make it right ...thats if you didnt screw yourself by listening to that piece of shit. You cant try with the police but I dont know if things have changed or anything can be done.

|

REFS-

Vital- KyMike, FEDEXdoobie, adrenalinebmx ,MaximusBikes
Bmx-forum-Tumitama, archerbiker9(2x), mrsanchezz, nguyenna, JoeyBones, fast-and-loose and many others
Also multiple sales on global-flat.com and PinkBike. Theres to many to list all. Most sales are done through texting I havent been able to keep track of who is who.

8/17/2013 7:15 PM

That is a scam itself. Getting you to close that dispute. PP policy once it's closed it can't be reopened. There was a guy pulling that one a while back. Almost got me. But luckily I didn't close my dispute.

|

ref"s: Eucadevil (alot) , SuperstarDK (alot) , TCBMX, Scramhype, Kurtnut, The horror contact, Zachhendrix, Meat sheets , BMX , RJK765, bait, broughton, funfrontbrake,ericlikesbikes bmxsteve, and lots more cant remember everyone , but I can assure you I am legit !
txt me ; 270-799-9818

8/17/2013 7:40 PM

Sorry to hear this.

If what ScramHype says is true, contact Paypal again and tell them you never closed the dispute and forward to them the post and any texts that you have....it's worth a try.

To help others in the future, post his real name and any other information that you have of his.

|

REFS: Hatebreeder, Wolfen, Dolphin, ImCareb, ecuadevil, mnsketch, Showtime402, Dee Hos, ScramHype, howlerfbm, Mserno75, blueep3piece, handlebar-to-face, skubasteve, james.mcdermott, Alex_Kemp and many more . . .

8/17/2013 8:52 PM

I think once you close the dispute you cant open it up again, but you can still contact paypal, to see what they can do about it.

|

Refs- Dream

8/17/2013 10:21 PM

asilva23 wrote:

Sorry to hear this.

If what ScramHype says is true, contact Paypal again and tell them you never closed the dispute and ...more

Bit of creeping & I found this info out about him

Full name: Zachary James Polof

Phone: 678-237-3694
Lives in: Villa Rica, Georgia
Works at: Arby's
Studies at: University of West Georgia.
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/zachary.polof?fref=ts
Twitter: @ZacharyPolof
Instagram: @ZacharyPolof

Maybe something in there will help you get your money back/contact him, or get police in his area involved. Maybe look his parents up on FB & tell them their son is a scammer

|

8/17/2013 10:24 PM

asilva23 wrote:

Sorry to hear this.

If what ScramHype says is true, contact Paypal again and tell them you never closed the dispute and ...more

sundaybmxRR wrote:

Lives in: ...more

Holy shit....

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

8/17/2013 10:32 PM

Mikel8149 wrote:

Holy shit....

Lolwut, do I win

|

8/17/2013 10:49 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

Mikel8149 wrote:

Holy shit....

sundaybmxRR wrote:

Lolwut, do I win

yes.

|

8/17/2013 11:56 PM

He was straight up with me. Glad I got a bottleneck out of it.

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

8/18/2013 10:37 AM

I texted him and scared him and said the cops will be at his house soon and he said that he worked things out with you

|

refs- abod, dave805, spikez5, blizzbikes, element4all, harof2, funkychicken, zznelsonzz, hardbmx_tim, agcrx

8/18/2013 11:33 AM

future FBM wrote:

dude i remember you, you sent me those headset spacers!

|

8/18/2013 11:34 AM

bmx4life121303 wrote:

I texted him and scared him and said the cops will be at his house soon and he said that he worked things out with you

i wouldnt say things have been worked out because here i am 50 days later with no refund or bike. BUT he did agree to refund me next week on friday when he gets paid.

|

8/18/2013 11:37 AM

bmx4life121303 wrote:

isaacs96 wrote:

i wouldnt say things have been worked out because here i am 50 days later with no refund or bike. BUT he did agree to refund ...more

Why don't he just ship you the bike? I don't get it.

|

8/18/2013 12:00 PM

bmx4life121303 wrote:

isaacs96 wrote:

i wouldnt say things have been worked out because here i am 50 days later with no refund or bike. BUT he did agree to refund ...more

Mikel8149 wrote:

Why don't he just ship you the bike? I don't get it.

im on the same page, why make things difficult for no reason?

|

8/18/2013 12:01 PM

future FBM wrote:

isaacs96 wrote:

dude i remember you, you sent me those headset spacers!

Stoked hahah

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

8/18/2013 3:42 PM

If you cant resolve things with him open a dispute on www. Ic3 .com

|

Text me for a faster reponse
7 oh 2 six 1 nine 2 seven 4 nine

Refs:
Bought from- hookjrclc

8/23/2013 7:29 AM

asilva23 wrote:

Sorry to hear this.

sundaybmxRR wrote:

You're like the Vital BMX Jason Bourne...straight up.

|

8/23/2013 1:31 PM

go to his school and pull the old "in cleveland we toss a blanket over you at night and beat the piss out of you" trick

|