iibmxii

Related:
Create New Tag

6/5/2010 7:58 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/5/2010 7:58 PM

I paid the 13th last month and have yet to get my geisha, paypal dispute is happening. Wtf man I have done business with you and its gone well but this time you're pissing me off. I need that hub for a local kid that has had his bike jacked. You have one day to get ahold of me with a tracking # or I file the dispute.

|

6/5/2010 7:59 PM

What did you give him and what was he suppose to give you?

|

kobe bryant ready

6/5/2010 8:14 PM

I paypaled $30 for the geisha hub missing studs and spacers.

|

6/5/2010 8:28 PM

forget this go straight to paypal, he hasnt posted since the 19th of may, did you ever send him your address to him through myspace? thats the last thing he posted

|

6/5/2010 9:05 PM

irideafly wrote:

forget this go straight to paypal, he hasnt posted since the 19th of may, did you ever send him your address to him through myspace? thats the last thing he posted

yeah sent it through myspace and then he said his mom forgot or something lame.

|

6/5/2010 9:11 PM

irideafly wrote:

meanwun wrote:

yeah sent it through myspace and then he said his mom forgot or something lame.

escalate to dispute, kids long gone

|

6/6/2010 5:56 PM

im not gone lol..
my mom went on out of town like she does alot with her job and she forgot to send it..
it would have been out next day but he never sent me his addy for a week.
sorry sad
it got sent last friday be there this week
n by the way i sent the wheel not just the hub smile

|

refs: irideFLY,dave805(x4),meanwun(X2),throwAfit(2),xslickshoeslx,legendsx23,bmxing12,falconsivan(1) secound time scam!,etschmall,NOXPLODE/austin,aguers.
email-dylanmitchell286@yahoo.com

6/7/2010 5:25 PM

be there wensday I got recipt here with me now. Sorry again bouit all this bullshit. smile

|

refs: irideFLY,dave805(x4),meanwun(X2),throwAfit(2),xslickshoeslx,legendsx23,bmxing12,falconsivan(1) secound time scam!,etschmall,NOXPLODE/austin,aguers.

6/7/2010 6:27 PM

iibmxii wrote:

be there wensday I got recipt here with me now. Sorry again bouit all this bullshit. smile

ok Ill delete this when he confirms he has received the coaster

|

6/7/2010 6:46 PM

iibmxii wrote:

im not gone lol..
my mom went on out of town like she does alot with her job and she forgot to send it..
it would have been out next day but he never sent me his addy for a week.
sorry sad
it got sent last friday be there this week
n by the way i sent the wheel not just the hub smile

k, I couldn't get ahold of ya on myspace and or here. you didn't have to send the wheel and it is appreciated. A local kid got his bike jacked so this may be his new rear wheel for awhile.

|

6/7/2010 7:00 PM

good wheel tell it broke yeah bro be there wendsday sometime..haha

|

6/12/2010 2:11 PM

idc about this shit,,
i dont get on here anymore that was my last deal and he got the wheel
so fuckkk vitallll

|

6/12/2010 2:20 PM

So your not sending it i guess?

|

kobe bryant ready

6/12/2010 2:22 PM

spikez5 wrote:

So your not sending it i guess?

he sent it but hes done with vital after this clears

|

6/12/2010 5:57 PM

I got it.... the axle looked like part of it was ground through and I thought you said the bearings where in it, not complaining I got a rim to flow a friend of mine

|