iibmxii is a scammer

Related:
Create New Tag

8/24/2012 3:37 PM

Regardless of the refs in his signature, iibmxii can't be trusted. Luckily the thing I purchased (seat&post combo) was not very expensive. The dumbass sent the package to the wrong address, so I guess he wasn't willing to use any of his gigolo money on resending the package, and it's been a month and I don't have what I bought. I tried to contact him about the item a few times, but he usually didn't respond. When he did, he said that he had sent it and it was on its way. Well after waiting and waiting, I decided I really wanted to talk to him about it, so I got my dad, who is much better at speaking to and intimidating people than I am to call and ask (I'm only 15). My dad was completely polite and asked about it, but the kid was mouthy and cussing at him from the get-go. He said he shipped it, but he had no tracking number to prove it, and when he realized he was wrong started running his mouth to my dad and insulting him repeatedly. My dad insulted him back, but all in all, the call just confirmed that I had lost my money. TLDR: DON'T DO BUSINESS WITH HIM. HE IS A LYING LITTLE PUNK WHO SHOULD LEARN HOW TO READ AND WRITE ADDRESSES AND RESPECT ADULTS.

|

Refs: element4all, kroller

8/24/2012 3:40 PM

tHANKS FOR THAT
have you tried getting your money back through paypal?

|

8/24/2012 3:56 PM

Take him out of your refs then lol

and file a claim on paypal

|

It's me, Dee Hos

>

30+ Refs!!!!!

8/24/2012 8:38 PM

i always ship with the fees, even if someone asks me to gift then cause they are "lehit bruhh"

|

8/24/2012 9:33 PM

F*ckers like him should get banned from Vital
Pardon my french I hate hearing stuff about this tho

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

8/24/2012 10:10 PM

lol, your dad was talking shit to a kid

|

8/24/2012 10:28 PM

Dee Hos wrote:

Take him out of your refs then lol

and file a claim on paypal

why? the point of being a ref is to be a reference to future buyers/sellers, isnt it?

|

=^@.@^=
refs: Dudeisdrumer109, Dee Hos, netty speghetti, nickg, meatsheets, tito24

8/25/2012 12:08 AM

Kid: "Daddy this kid scammed me on this website". Dad: "Huh that's my money boy i outt'a beat yooo ass". Kid: "But daaaad i didn't know he was gonna scam me". Dad: "You dumb ass, never buy anything from that website again.. Kid: "ok" and runs in his room and cry's.

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

8/25/2012 2:10 AM

That's pretty shitty of him. But i don't know man, i've seen other threads saying he's totally fine

|

REPS
JakeSalbert, Stephan.yupthatsme, bmxrider4lyfe, cb4130, mactive818, Broughton, Dream, Kymike (x2), Sam.cooper1291, louie101202, nshs2010, hatebreeder, justin vogelsberger, Xlilkillaluc15x, Four, Blakebmx92, Brian_Griffin, Element4all, HardBMX_Tim, HondaCRFRacer, thedevilwearsnike, cky199 (x2), A08 (x2), blizzbikes, JørgenHub, sactobmxer, Sobriety&Bmx

8/25/2012 11:07 AM

Mikel8149 wrote:

Kid: "Daddy this kid scammed me on this website". Dad: "Huh that's my money boy i outt'a beat yooo ass". Kid: "But daaaad i ...more

Actually it's my money and that's not how it went at all. But I shouldn't even bother with your ass because based on your post and your avatar you're a troll.

|

8/29/2012 6:23 PM

i having some trouble too..lol..

|

refs: nshs2010...kroller...

8/29/2012 7:35 PM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

F*ckers like him should get banned from Vital
Pardon my french I hate hearing stuff about this tho

agreed totally and ive bought stuff from him before and the last time about a 2 months ago i payed him and then 20 days later he called and said he forgot to ship the hoops so he agreed to refund my money . dam bro im sorry to here this shit ive been scammed once here before and ya i freaked out what a buncha shit id still call paypal and check sometimes the cash didnt go threw right away so you may still have time to file a claim and never ever send as a gift not even if ya trust em pay the fee's.

|

REFS= jakesalbert(x2), ride stoned(x2), ron44ald, fsearles, Warchol2(x2), the Balt(x2), jb07(x4), Riverside rider, Truebikerface, Droogskull, sandysik6six(x2), ryanxanimalbmx(x4), ScramHype(x5), CustomS&Mryder, Perkins94(x4), milou, ecuadevil(x9), Dee Hos(x5), Bmxryder2001, Netty Speghetti, Superstar DK(x7), Bstick(x3), iibmxii(x2), trentydoo, A08(x4), White Knight, Tito24(x2), Piffery, Pcoco(x2), Patriotsfan11, 562_rider, blaine80, joe dirt, ninjacat33, tinybikerider33, Bmxscout48, fly for life, Mnsketch, Night Light, Creativebmx, Verdecustom, KWC92, louie101202(x2), lilrider187, calirider89, EatMyButt, asilva23, kurtnut, motogrizz, disdiqqq, adam1234, four, Zackhendrix....txt 402-659-414three......... my most valued possession is my dark black past

8/29/2012 8:10 PM

Showtime402 wrote:

agreed totally and ive bought stuff from him before and the last time about a 2 months ago i payed him and then 20 days later ...more

Yeah from now on I'm just going to pay the extra cash. How much are PayPal fees if you choose not to send as a gift?

|

8/29/2012 8:28 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/30/2012 10:03 PM

Dude that sucks. I also got scammed recently by xbikeaholic. We traded wheels. I shipped mine and he never shipped his. Its been a month. Idk what to do. Is there any way of getting my wheels back?

|

Jade Bike Check
Refs : ninjacat33 ; SuperstarDk ; ecuadevil ; xbikeascammer ;blizzbikes ; tcbmx ; mattjmuldoon@hotmail ;bmx ; Uoykcuf ; BrokenBmx, the balt; Pavimo; bmx-junkie; Fit.Team.Rider' tito24; trentydoo; brendan.magner.9 ;Scramhype ; Jonathan.Vargas ; jared42069; tomdon ; lifeofridden2200; howlerfbm

8/29/2012 10:01 PM

dam...well im on the same boat..waiting for a hub and wheel...hasnt showed up yet...it probably still passing japan and russia..it will get here someday..ahha...well this is a kick in the nuts...i guess no1 should deal with him..

|

8/30/2012 9:33 AM

sire - your dad called me freaking out why couldn't you just be a little 15 year old and call me ? your dad was saying i fuck my father and all this shit . I have your seat and seat post sitting on my table , but ay your ass isn't getting it . idgaf if i get banned omggg so hard to make a new account . peace bitch!

dream- ive never fucked with you.

showtime - YOUR A AWESOME DUDE AND DIDN'T WANT YOU TO WAIT FOR ALL THE BULLSHIT.

2283k - waiting for the box to get back for the 3rd time :/ then i will refund you , i feel like you have already got the parts though just making a big deal out of shit -.- because it was shipped two weeks ago.

anyways keep you guys posted. (:

|

refs: irideFLY,dave805(x4),meanwun(X2),throwAfit(2),xslickshoeslx,legendsx23,bmxing12,falconsivan(1) secound time scam!,etschmall,NOXPLODE/austin,aguers.
email-dylanmitchell286@yahoo.com

8/30/2012 9:44 AM

Resolve your problems, or your account will be locked.
If you make any new accounts, I will know, and those accounts will be locked as well.
We don't welcome scammers on here.

|

8/30/2012 10:03 AM

iibmxii wrote:

sire - your dad called me freaking out why couldn't you just be a little 15 year old and call me ? your dad was saying i fuck ...more

Just give him his shit. Now that you made that post people aren't gonna want to buy from you anymore.

|

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

8/30/2012 12:23 PM

iibmxii wrote:

sire - your dad called me freaking out why couldn't you just be a little 15 year old and call me ? your dad was saying i fuck ...more

naw bro...you had problems with boxing and you got it back..claimed you shipped again...and i trust you..but i aint got nothing.
i have good refs on other forums..im not a kid that likes to steal other people..not saying you are..i just want this settle in a proper manner..keep me posted..please...ok..

|

8/30/2012 12:43 PM

iibmxii wrote:

Scamming will catch up to you hombre, maybe not today or tomorrow but rest assured it will come back on yo. Karma is a motherfuckkaaaa.. Or a band once sung"Sleep with one eye open, gripping your pillow tight!!"..

|

Refs: Ac-Handy(x2), superstardk, sanchezz, lilrider187, lifeofridden, wescott2200, keify, mgbmx666
Web: Kingcitybikeco.com
Facebook/Kingcitybikeco

8/30/2012 5:44 PM

iibmxii wrote:

KingCityBikeco wrote:

Scamming will catch up to you hombre, maybe not today or tomorrow but rest assured it will come back on yo. Karma is a ...more

for real.....

|

8/30/2012 10:03 PM

iibmxii wrote:

Sorry man. I gotta clear that up. I didn't state that right. Ill edit it. Sorry i made it sound like I was dealing with you

|

Jade Bike Check
Refs : ninjacat33 ; SuperstarDk ; ecuadevil ; xbikeascammer ;blizzbikes ; tcbmx ; mattjmuldoon@hotmail ;bmx ; Uoykcuf ; BrokenBmx, the balt; Pavimo; bmx-junkie; Fit.Team.Rider' tito24; trentydoo; brendan.magner.9 ;Scramhype ; Jonathan.Vargas ; jared42069; tomdon ; lifeofridden2200; howlerfbm

9/9/2012 8:39 PM

never got my parts..lost 60..no one deal with him ok..

|