looking for Odyssey MDS

Related:
Create New Tag

1/4/2015 8:31 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/11/2015 11:13 AM

25t or 28t

or similar style sprockets daily grind, sunday, Odyssey, ect..

|

Testimony and apologies

I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.

instagram
What would Jesus say: I didn't die for you to live like this!

old edit

1/5/2015 9:08 PM

I has a black 28T. Like 97% life. Essentially no chain wear, but it does have the typical wave pattern on the guard from running it on an imperfect chainline, Only a little bit of damage on the guard. I'll take some pics if you're interested.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

1/6/2015 5:17 AM

Xxohioanxx wrote:

I has a black 28T. Like 97% life. Essentially no chain wear, but it does have the typical wave pattern on the guard from running it on an imperfect chainline, Only a little bit of damage on the guard. I'll take some pics if you're interested.

Im interested (:

|

Testimony and apologies

I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.

instagram

old edit

1/7/2015 7:55 AM

grin bwomp
|

Testimony and apologies

instagram

old edit

1/8/2015 9:56 PM

Sorry, man, forgot I posted this haha.

Photo

Photo

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴

1/9/2015 9:50 AM

I have my black 28t. The anodize is worn off on one spot on the guard but otherwise its in great condition, hardly any wear.

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

1/9/2015 3:02 PM

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

I have my black 28t. The anodize is worn off on one spot on the guard but otherwise its in great condition, hardly any wear.

First one to get a bj from OTK gets to sell OneEye their sprocket?

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴

1/11/2015 12:41 AM

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

Xxohioanxx wrote:

what the hell is OTK haha

and how much did you want for it

|

Testimony and apologies

instagram

old edit

1/11/2015 11:12 AM

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

post some pictures of yours sweetheart

|

Testimony and apologies

instagram

old edit

1/11/2015 11:14 AM

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

OneGuyIlluminatiEye wrote:

Decided to keep it. Just started getting into sprocket stalls and oppo grinds so kinda need it.

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

1/12/2015 8:59 PM

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

Decided to keep it. Just started getting into sprocket stalls and oppo grinds so kinda need it.

Alrighty

|

Testimony and apologies

instagram

old edit

1/12/2015 9:14 PM

I got a 25t Sunday Knox

|

Instagram: TyriqueCannon
Text me @ : (518) 415-1246

1/12/2015 10:43 PM

I have a mint condition MDS 25t, its been installed but it looks brand new. Let me know your highest offer as I'm look to get the fit spline guard. Profile cranks on a Savage don't work best with a bolt on sprocket.

|

REFS-

Vital- KyMike, FEDEXdoobie, adrenalinebmx ,MaximusBikes
Bmx-forum-Tumitama, archerbiker9(2x), mrsanchezz, nguyenna, JoeyBones, fast-and-loose and many others
Also multiple sales on global-flat.com and PinkBike. Theres to many to list all. Most sales are done through texting I havent been able to keep track of who is who.

1/13/2015 8:07 AM

DiamondAqua wrote:

I got a 25t Sunday Knox

If he dont want it txt me 14184406861

|

1/13/2015 11:48 AM

$20 shipped if you can describe in detail what OTK is.

$25 shipped if you cannot.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴

1/14/2015 10:57 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/14/2015 10:59 AM

OTK far as my knowledge goes is when you take a naughty woman bend her over your knee and spank her bare butt until it leads to sexual intercourse
|

Testimony and apologies

instagram

old edit

1/14/2015 12:01 PM

Xxohioanxx wrote:

Xxohioanxx wrote:

OTK far as my knowledge goes is when you take a naughty woman bend her over and spank her bare butt until it leads to sexual intercourse
|

Testimony and apologies

instagram

old edit

1/14/2015 1:17 PM

The Horror Contact wrote:

I have a mint condition MDS 25t, its been installed but it looks brand new. Let me know your highest offer as I'm look to get the fit spline guard. Profile cranks on a Savage don't work best with a bolt on sprocket.

$40 shipped to Canada.

|

1/14/2015 2:26 PM

DiamondAqua wrote:

I got a 25t Sunday Knox

What color? I probably should get both sizes

|

Testimony and apologies

instagram

old edit

1/15/2015 5:36 PM

OneGuyIlluminatiEye wrote: OTK far as my knowledge goes is when you take a naughty woman bend her over and spank her bare butt until it leads to sexual intercourse

Well, you're not far off. I'll go $22 shipped. Message me on Facebook if you wanna buy it.

https://www.facebook.com/amiedgyifiput420inmyname

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴

1/16/2015 10:10 PM

Xxohioanxx wrote:

OneGuyIlluminatiEye wrote: OTK far as my knowledge goes is when you take a naughty woman bend her over and spank her bare butt until it leads to sexual intercourse

Xxohioanxx wrote:

Well, you're not far off. I'll go $22 shipped. Message me on Facebook if you wanna buy it.

https://www.facebook.com/amiedgyifiput420inmyname

Message sent lol

|

Testimony and apologies

instagram

old edit