Brand new in wrapper colony chrome hub for sale or trade

Related:
Create New Tag

3/4/2014 7:16 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/5/2014 6:51 AM

Must be brand new i just bought a colony clone hub at my local shop all they had was silver pics in the morning i got it anyways so i will trade someone my chrome hub for their black and if its not new in plastic i might still trade but you will have to add money or something else. looking for total bmx stuff like bars ect , comment here

|

Fuck u

3/5/2014 7:04 AM

New clone in wrapper for trade or sell for 70 shippedPhoto

Photo

|

Fuck u

3/5/2014 8:51 AM

Why did you buy it just to sell it..? Jw.. why not buy a black hub from somewhere else? And im sure youre aware that when a part leaves the shelf its value gets cut nearly in half. Youre asking retail for it!

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

3/5/2014 9:07 AM

Retail cuz its new idc if it left a shelf no matter where you buy it it will be the same, buy from a company or buy from me and get automatic 2 day shipping or ground from a company. Its sealed new its not like i bought it not sealed and mounted it then i wouldnt sell it new. And the shop didnt have a black one and i needed a colony front hub so if no one buys this by the end of the week then ill ride it.

Values also do not cut in half this isn't a car dealership

|

Fuck u

3/5/2014 9:09 AM

Sand it, take out the internals. Paint it black. Bam.

|

3/5/2014 9:09 AM

Whatever you say lol. Good luck.

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon

3/5/2014 9:31 AM

i dont paint parts lol

|

Fuck u

3/5/2014 9:34 AM

Says the one who made a full how-to on painting forks... lmfao

|

3/5/2014 10:07 AM
Edited Date/Time: 3/5/2014 10:31 AM

Trying to make money off it. Lol and with the free shipping thing on orders over $75 (dans) you could actually save by getting spokes or pegs or something and they still ship fast for the cheapest option really. Not bashing, glws

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

3/5/2014 10:22 AM

Mikel8149 wrote:

Trying to make money off it. Lol and with the free shipping thing on orders over $75 (dans) you could actually save by getting ...more

Ill back her up on this, its not a Wasp hub. Its a Clone. Which I believe are more expensive. But I think she probably got it on discount or something.

|

3/5/2014 10:32 AM

ikr fuck me lol.

|

3/5/2014 10:38 AM

PFFFFFFFFFFFFT values dont cut in half. i seem to remember my friend Ecuadevil having a very gorgeous gold, maybe week-old BTM that was in immaculate condition, but ^^^someone^^^ was trying to say that since it was built up, the value decreased and it wasnt worth more than what she wanted to pay. sounds fair, right? so let me see if im clear, as long as the deal works out in only one persons favor, then its ok. but if we dont get what we want, we can leave stupid annoying comments about what someone is selling.....ok. just wanted to check.

|

bikes destroy vlogs.

ref: slade_vincent, shutta, ecuadevil, theprophet, blackmammoth, sfb, element4all, bmx-junkie, kurtnut, nickg, jessebmx, dontDELETE, krbmx17, ninjacat, freddydapice, waanng, ivan, scramhype, motogrizz, tomdon, dream, hatebreeder, noendinsight666, asilva, wolfen, superstarDK, skubasteve, aebasher, many more.

3/5/2014 10:44 AM

hookjrclc wrote:

New clone in wrapper for trade or sell for 70 shippedPhoto

Photo

U have a nice hand

|

Text Me For Faster Response (770)572-6425
Refs]: AllDayErrday.JakeSalbert.FunkyChicken.SuperstarDK.Genesis.ilovemybike22.blainep80.
Tommyboy.1of1547.oscar5788.Wade.Droogskull.TCbmx.Showtime402.nettyrspeghetti.theprophet.Kurtnut.
aw1234512.ScramHype.KnightLight.Tito24.Obiwanchromoly.Spikez5.BEASTASSDICK.Tjthemaxx.Areanfsl.
_brendan.Penman166.J.r Faw.SK1611.DontDELETEmePLEASEandTHANKyou.nshs2010.martinnn1004.
Warchol2.milou.Shutta.asilva23.a08.faiilz.HowlerFbm."FLORIDABMX"Dogbones.The Balt.Bdk1313.Jeez123.
Broughton.vin93.ticaleb.Hooligan703.dream.Element4all.skubasteve.Kymike.Andynahnah.Killawolf.Bmx-junkie.T-1 517.BmxKitten.Jaekass.Mario.villegas90++++++++++MANY MANY MORE

3/5/2014 11:18 AM

"I needed a colony hub" if you needed it then why would you be selling it? Lol

|

refs: dmx24 (x2) joe.martinez (x2) cryon500 (x1)

3/5/2014 1:12 PM

Mikel8149 wrote:

Trying to make money off it. Lol and with the free shipping thing on orders over $75 (dans) you could actually save by getting ...more

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

Ill back her up on this, its not a Wasp hub. Its a Clone. Which I believe are more expensive. But I think she probably got it ...more

No paid full price would u like to see the reciet

|

Fuck u

3/5/2014 1:13 PM

howlerfbm wrote:

PFFFFFFFFFFFFT values dont cut in half. i seem to remember my friend Ecuadevil having a very gorgeous gold, maybe week-old BTM ...more

Built up- meaning used it was not brand new in wrapping dumbass so yes once it is built it loses value this hub hasn't even been open or on a bike.

|

Fuck u

3/5/2014 1:14 PM

Selling because it's chrome and I want black don't like mismatched hubs is all

|

Fuck u

3/5/2014 1:16 PM

Mikel8149 wrote:

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

Ill back her up on this, its not a Wasp hub. Its a Clone. Which I believe are more expensive. But I think she probably got it ...more

hookjrclc wrote:

I could care less. I just think its stupid that you bought this with the intention of selling it or trading it. Could have saved the trouble and (drum roll please) bought a black one from somewhere else.

|

3/5/2014 1:17 PM

howlerfbm wrote:

PFFFFFFFFFFFFT values dont cut in half. i seem to remember my friend Ecuadevil having a very gorgeous gold, maybe week-old BTM ...more

Also your dumb friend tried to text me after because he knew he can't sell it for that high price and tried to work out a deal with me instead I bought a mint condition camwood

|

Fuck u

3/5/2014 1:18 PM

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

hookjrclc wrote:

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

I could care less. I just think its stupid that you bought this with the intention of selling it or trading it. Could have ...more

No because we have one Bmx shop in colorado so yea I'm going to build it up n ride it if no one wants it by tomorrow not a big deal I have plenty of parts n money

|

Fuck u

3/5/2014 1:26 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/5/2014 1:26 PM

howlerfbm wrote:

hookjrclc wrote:

Built up- meaning used it was not brand new in wrapping dumbass so yes once it is built it loses value this hub hasn't even ...more

dumbass??? are you seriously going to start a shit talk war on here with me? you didnt want to pay. if youre going to sit here and try to tell me that building a frame reduces the price by like 200 dollars, then clearly youre smoking something bad out in colorado.

oh wait, youre a girl, i totally forgot you can do whatever the fuck you want with no consequences.

im trying to stick up for someone legit on here. so, it was cool for you to leave some stupid ass drama comment in his sale thread because you disagree with his description? the frame was perfect. install wear means shit unless youre concerned with nothing but fashion in bmx.

im tired of seeing people try to lowball everyone by saying "oh its used, so you cant ask that much", but when they sell shit is "oh theyre in perfect shape, plus shipping cost".

so if youd like to keep going with this im more than game, but i wouldnt want to get in the way of your attention-seeking girly shit. go snag some more pics of yourself and ask for more facebook adds.

|

bikes destroy vlogs.

ref: slade_vincent, shutta, ecuadevil, theprophet, blackmammoth, sfb, element4all, bmx-junkie, kurtnut, nickg, jessebmx, dontDELETE, krbmx17, ninjacat, freddydapice, waanng, ivan, scramhype, motogrizz, tomdon, dream, hatebreeder, noendinsight666, asilva, wolfen, superstarDK, skubasteve, aebasher, many more.

3/5/2014 1:29 PM

howlerfbm wrote:

hookjrclc wrote:

Also your dumb friend tried to text me after because he knew he can't sell it for that high price and tried to work out a deal ...more

Dumb friend? Look llittle girl I sell a lot of shit on here that's new and dope not like the completes and dirty shit u sell. I sell shit here stupid cheap for bad as a shit and this nigga here is not hurting for cash or parts. I'm a PIMP!!!!

|

Text Me For Faster Response (770)572-6425
Refs]: AllDayErrday.JakeSalbert.FunkyChicken.SuperstarDK.Genesis.ilovemybike22.blainep80.
Tommyboy.1of1547.oscar5788.Wade.Droogskull.TCbmx.Showtime402.nettyrspeghetti.theprophet.Kurtnut.
aw1234512.ScramHype.KnightLight.Tito24.Obiwanchromoly.Spikez5.BEASTASSDICK.Tjthemaxx.Areanfsl.
_brendan.Penman166.J.r Faw.SK1611.DontDELETEmePLEASEandTHANKyou.nshs2010.martinnn1004.
Warchol2.milou.Shutta.asilva23.a08.faiilz.HowlerFbm."FLORIDABMX"Dogbones.The Balt.Bdk1313.Jeez123.
Broughton.vin93.ticaleb.Hooligan703.dream.Element4all.skubasteve.Kymike.Andynahnah.Killawolf.Bmx-junkie.T-1 517.BmxKitten.Jaekass.Mario.villegas90++++++++++MANY MANY MORE

3/5/2014 5:10 PM

ecuadevil wrote:

Dumb friend? Look llittle girl I sell a lot of shit on here that's new and dope not like the completes and dirty shit u sell. ...more

yeah equa always has legit clean shit.

|

3/5/2014 5:21 PM

If what you're saying is true, why couldn't you just...return the hub?

|

Insta: @devicacy

3/5/2014 5:30 PM

ecuadevil wrote:

Dumb friend? Look llittle girl I sell a lot of shit on here that's new and dope not like the completes and dirty shit u sell. ...more

Sellin sick parts like old hoes

|

Insta: @devicacy

3/5/2014 5:41 PM

Don't need to return it going to build it up tonight thread can be deleted

|

Fuck u