looking for a low frame.

Related:
Create New Tag

2/22/2015 9:35 PM

Hi im kinda in the market for a low frame what kind of low frame is out there now and before if you could possibly name all the low frame that was made. I just want to see who have one for sale im just checking right now and deciding on should i buy one or not.

|

ref-momoney brought a frame.

2/23/2015 12:05 AM

If you want to know about what types of frames there are you should probably post in the general forum or use the Google machine to do some research. Most people on here don't have the time to do homework for you but when you do figure out what you want I'm sure someone here will have something for you. And since your pretty new, welcome to vital and go check out the stickies at the top of the page

|

text-2485052073
email- kylenotkyle@gmail.com
refs i remember-sessionpro, beastassdick, joe green, scott p, zachery dallesa

2/23/2015 5:04 AM

Check out the Volume Drifter V2. 8" standover height. Total BMX has done frames with mad low standover heights too.

Post this in the general area for more responses.

|

Everyday is a gift!

BMX PATRIOT

BMX Donation Program
NORTHEAST CHAPTER of the MIDWEST BMX DONATION PROGRAM IS IN NEED OF YOUR USED BMX BIKES and PARTS.
VISIT US ON FACEBOOK!!!

2/23/2015 6:21 AM

I'm looking for a used frame the reason i didn't post on the general fourms is because everybody don't like the low frame aka the scooter frame. So i probably going to get a lot hate response i don't care because i like the look of the low frame always wanted one. So do you still think i should post in general even if i already made one here.

|

2/23/2015 8:01 AM

Photo

I want one too you aren't alone
|

"It's like riding someone's bike and they got the same frame" -Four
Refs:Four x4,tomdon x5,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

2/23/2015 10:24 AM

Kokxxy wrote: Photo

I want one too you aren't alone

I really like how they look i always wanted one every since i see the blackeye killardo. They have so many low frame just wish someone have one. What kind of bike is that in the picture.

|

2/24/2015 4:01 PM

Colony phantom 20.85 Photo

|

Refs-
Sold: Frame to kidzappy9900
Bought: TCbmx, RDB, crazyale666, noendinsight666, Future_D, hatchmoses, White Knight, the_bmxist, another username,

2/24/2015 6:08 PM

ive got a fly tierra frame. 21.66" (rides like a 21") $250 shipped. comes with free kink bottom bracket, kink headset, kink seatpost clamp, and eclat seat all for FREE!. if youre interested, text me at 908-415-2727, my name is keith
PhotoPhoto

|

2/24/2015 6:36 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/25/2015 5:56 AM

MoMoney wrote:

Colony phantom 20.85 Photo

How much you want for it. Does it includes everything in the picture. What are the parts.

|

2/25/2015 2:57 PM

Txt me 859533477zero

|

Refs-
Sold: Frame to kidzappy9900
Bought: TCbmx, RDB, crazyale666, noendinsight666, Future_D, hatchmoses, White Knight, the_bmxist, another username,

2/26/2015 7:20 PM

MoMoney wrote:

Txt me 859533477zero

Is still available for sale. I think i can get the money earlier then next week hopefully tomorrow or Saturday.

|

2/26/2015 7:27 PM

SLlMPlCKlNS wrote:

ive got a fly tierra frame. 21.66" (rides like a 21") $250 shipped. comes with free kink bottom bracket, kink headset, kink ...more

I got to see if i can sell my bike what version is it what sixe is the bb.

|

2/26/2015 9:05 PM

spanish 19mm installed, i have a 21mm lying around somewhere that i will include also. it is a V1, but was only ridden the year i purchased the frame, then it was hung up in parents garage for several years while i was in school. i kind of forgot about it after that until this winter when i picked up riding again. sale will include both bottom brackets if i can find the fly 21mm bb, black padded eclat seat, (what was purple ano is now polished to chrome!) polished kink headset, and polished kink seat post clamp.

|

2/26/2015 9:25 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/26/2015 9:27 PM

Would that includes free shipping or i have to pay for shipping. What if i don't have 250 for everything would sell just the frame. Does come with everything in pictures or the parts you said in the post. Im 5'5 would it be to big for me seen it a 21.66 but you said it feels like a 21. Can i have a picture of the bike side view.

|

2/27/2015 6:06 PM

im just looking to sell it as a package deal for the parts listed for $250 shipped. selling those parts separate and shipping them will cost me more money than i would sell them for anyways. and thats correct, it is 21.66" but does ride like a 21". this is because the bottom bracket is actually offset 0.66" toward the steer tube, this gives you the classic 21" stand-over feel but over a half inch of added bar clearance for throwing bar spins. and the low top tube angle makes learning tail-whips a shit ton easier "like a scooter". ill take a side pic for you tonight and get it up shortly there after.

|