looking for someone thats will

Related:
Create New Tag

6/21/2013 9:35 PM

give me a free hub with a 9t driver bike got stolen blueep3peice sent me a haro frame i sent him all the money i had to ship it to me looking for someone to hook me up with a free hub with a 9t driver on it just trying to get back in to riding would be greatly apprechiated plz reply send me a msg something thanks

|

refs
ninjacat33

6/21/2013 11:10 PM

up

|

refs
ninjacat33

6/22/2013 4:21 AM

up

|

refs
ninjacat33

6/22/2013 12:31 PM

Good luck...

|

Text For Faster Response (727) 218 4305
Follow Me On Instagram - @Marcog_727
Refs–
Sold : Mrhavoc1988, Skubasteve, Joe_Martinez, -Havok-
Bought : ii Krxfted, Tomdon, SnM An1mal, ScramHype, Ecuadevil, TheHorrorContract
Traded : Wolfen, Kevin_Burnett, The_Bmxist, Wilberto_Mora, Mobking, Joe_Martinez

6/22/2013 1:01 PM

Dude like I understand financial troubles, but the way your asking and being specific about what you want is a little ridiculous. If I have a 13t cog driver odyssey hazard and I were to offer it, you better damn well say thanks then try to find a 36t sprocket

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

6/22/2013 4:34 PM

future FBM wrote:

Dude like I understand financial troubles, but the way your asking and being specific about what you want is a little ridiculous. If I have a 13t cog driver odyssey hazard and I were to offer it, you better damn well say thanks then try to find a 36t sprocket

i hear ya at this point im just trying to get back rideing are you offering that ?

|

refs
ninjacat33

6/22/2013 7:11 PM

future FBM wrote:

bmxjeff wrote:

i hear ya at this point im just trying to get back rideing are you offering that ?

No

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

6/23/2013 5:56 AM

dose mater driver size just looking for a rim with 14mm axels as im a big dude realy dont care if its just hub and driver i can laze it to a cheap rim i got laying around just want toget back riding thanks

|

refs
ninjacat33

6/24/2013 8:43 PM

bump any wheel hub works just want to ride

|

refs
ninjacat33