lookinnn for black hazrds

Related:
Create New Tag

10/28/2011 10:57 AM

i have 2 chrome 7kas to trade i want exellent condish plus add some cash or something

|

text: 860 716 2106 i get pics too
email: fattraxkid@yahoo.com

70 refs and climbing

10/28/2011 11:08 AM

fyi your signature is annoying.

|

A bike is not a bike if it doesn't have air in the tires.
Bike Check
BSD Front Street Hub Review
Primo Mix Review
Why You WEAR a mouthguard!
Refs.
\BMX-1995/

10/28/2011 11:13 AM
Edited Date/Time: 10/28/2011 11:43 AM

Cjmdawg wrote:

yes sir i in fact agree that my sig is quite annoying i apologize for this disruption to your eyes that must pain you to see

|

70 refs and climbing

10/28/2011 11:15 AM

BEASTASSDICK;) wrote:

yes sir i in fact agree that my sig is quite annoying i apologize for this disruption to your eyes that must pain you to see

*you're

You sound tough behind that keyboard.

|

10/28/2011 11:42 AM

Cjmdawg wrote:

BEASTASSDICK;) wrote:

LorenzoGallegos wrote:

*you're

not trying to sound tough actually if i was io would be telling him i could beat his ass and etc, but no he has to voice his opinion and be an asshole to me, so im going to do it right on back to him eye for an eye but just to make you happy i will change it kay?

|

70 refs and climbing

10/28/2011 11:51 AM

BEASTASSDICK;) wrote:

not trying to sound tough actually if i was io would be telling him i could beat his ass and etc, but no he has to voice his opinion and be an asshole to me, so im going to do it right on back to him eye for an eye but just to make you happy i will change it kay?

I already deleted that annoying gif from your signature because it was against the rules.
Apparently you didn't notice this message: "Max characters = 250, max image size = 400x100" when you update your signature

|

10/28/2011 2:04 PM

i have chrome hazards tongue

|

Refs: 36 + (i forgot a few)!! ScramHype (x2) , TCbmx.(x4), Ecuadevil (x3), Lee Rager (please dont delete me) x3, Futurefbm, genisis,netti spagetti, carjakester,BMX-\1995/, showtime402 (x2), 562_Rider , SuperstarDk (x2), Kurt4413, Joe green (x2), Dee hos, Spenlard,roqfan,Stolen Cherry, ninjacat33, Broughton, also local deals with Droogskull, and jbeaton13

10/28/2011 4:23 PM

Cjmdawg wrote:

BEASTASSDICK;) wrote:

LorenzoGallegos wrote:

*you're

It's your in this content "your eyes".

|

10/28/2011 4:24 PM

BEASTASSDICK;) wrote:

LorenzoGallegos wrote:

*you're

keironw74 wrote:

It's your in this content "your eyes".

|

I'm Fat, so what?
50 REFS!!!!!
TRAILER TRASH
BSD TRAILORPARK 21.1 Almost mint FOR SALE!!!! TEXT ME
if u need to talk to me
708 336 1697

10/29/2011 6:58 AM

LorenzoGallegos wrote:

*you're

BEASTASSDICK;) wrote:

LorenzoGallegos wrote:

I already deleted that annoying gif from your signature because it was against the rules.
Apparently you didn't notice this message: "Max characters = 250, max image size = 400x100" when you update your signature

lol i was going to delete it anyways after awhile it was annoying me to so chillll

|

70 refs and climbing