madera griffity crank for sale

Related:
Create New Tag

12/14/2013 1:05 PM

Last time posting them 175 mill some grind marks 30$ no paypal text me 9207074149Photo

Photo

Photo

|

12/14/2013 1:38 PM

Hello if someone wants to buy them.how would they pay if you don't have an paypal.

|

12/15/2013 2:53 PM

Money order

|

12/15/2013 2:54 PM

Sorry also forgot to put shipping also 30 + shipping

|

12/15/2013 3:27 PM

i honestly think the reason noone is buying these is because
1. you are a super new member, only 14 posts
2. no refs, even refs that you bought from someone
3. price sounds to good to be true

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

12/15/2013 4:15 PM

bmxsteve99 wrote:

i honestly think the reason noone is buying these is because
1. you are a super new member, only 14 posts
2. no refs, even refs that you bought from someone
3. price sounds to good to be true

Why you say that. I was thinking of buying them

|

12/15/2013 9:05 PM

have him ship you the crank arms first, then pay him, then he'll send the spindle once he receives payment. Send eachother pics along the way, once its packaged up (so you know its going to the correct address, and then a pic from the post office with your zip code on it, etc.

|

REFSREFS: Four, agfracing, bmx4life121303, Austin_Read, the balt, handlebar-to-face, Murtaugh, killjonken, Bmx&volkswagens, TCbmx(x2), spikez5, A08, SuperstarDK, blizzbikes, ecuadevil, BMX4Lyfee, Kroller, 2283kdogg, ShadowBmx1995, WeAreFucked, killedglamour, Showtime402, ScramHype, Prophet, 2wheelguy, ugot2dewitt, Sancheezz, tomdon five16-207-nine457

12/15/2013 10:17 PM

nshs2010 wrote:

have him ship you the crank arms first, then pay him, then he'll send the spindle once he receives payment. Send eachother pics along the way, once its packaged up (so you know its going to the correct address, and then a pic from the post office with your zip code on it, etc.

Will you do this?

|

Refs:
ac~handley -les.cheek - the_bmxist -Skids007(x4) - Roqfan - jared42069 - Bmxnick2511

12/15/2013 11:36 PM

LETS NOT BE THIRSTY THIS IS A SCAM MOVE ALONG. Red flag no paypal. Money order only. And BIGGEST TED FLAG EVER 30+ For these cranks in the condition they are in. No way.

|

6027839086

12/16/2013 2:17 PM

Just because they still look new doesnt mean any thing i bought them 2 years ago and have only rode them maybe a month befor i switched to eclat text me if intrested ill do the send crank arms and pic thing ill even send tracing number and all 9207074149 text me if you want them im not a scammer

|

12/16/2013 2:20 PM

Only reason why i sayd no paypal is use i dont have a paypal im only 16

|

12/16/2013 3:35 PM

bmxerforever wrote:

Only reason why i sayd no paypal is use i dont have a paypal im only 16

Im might be intrested in them. Just tell me the total price including shipping. So i can know how much to put on the money order.

|

12/16/2013 5:08 PM

bmxerforever wrote:

Only reason why i sayd no paypal is use i dont have a paypal im only 16

Im 16 and have a paypal. This thread has red flags all over it and you have no good reason for any of them.
I actually have a friend interested in these. If you will ship them to my door FIRST, then I will send the $$ to you the day I receive them.

|




Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx


12/16/2013 5:50 PM

Text me address and area code 9207074149 ill prove to u i aint scamming give me all info il ship tomorrow moring but if i dont get the money from you what does that mean?

|

12/16/2013 5:51 PM

Alright 50 + shipping witch would prolly be 10 60 all together sens the price is to low the price i just put is firm text me info ill send them tomorrow morning

|

12/16/2013 5:53 PM

Thats good for you if u have one i dont

|

12/16/2013 5:53 PM

I texted you? Reply??

|




Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx


12/17/2013 12:06 PM

.............I wish you had the stem would love the cranks but I just got new ones...lol

|

Don't tell me how to live my life!

I failed the life test...

12/17/2013 4:46 PM

bmxerforever wrote:

Only reason why i sayd no paypal is use i dont have a paypal im only 16

if you're 16 then why is your phone number linked to a 36 year old on facebook?

|

12/17/2013 4:59 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

if you're 16 then why is your phone number linked to a 36 year old on facebook?

Well this just got extremely awkward

|




Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx


12/17/2013 5:22 PM

bmxerforever wrote:

Only reason why i sayd no paypal is use i dont have a paypal im only 16

sundaybmxRR wrote:

if you're 16 then why is your phone number linked to a 36 year old on facebook?

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

Well this just got extremely awkward

He doesn't know how to spell graffiti either i would probably not buy from this guy. Just saying.

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

12/17/2013 5:24 PM

ditto.

|

Don't tell me how to live my life!

I failed the life test...

12/17/2013 5:32 PM

Lmfao. He was gonna ship them out this morning, when I asked if he did, his reply was "I cant trust it". He told me to msg his friends on Facebook and ask.. yeah no. Honestly if you dont have a paypal gtfo the fs section.

|




Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx


12/17/2013 6:05 PM

Because y'all need to start listening to the og's. Told you it was bullshit

|

6027839086

12/17/2013 6:35 PM

ScramHype wrote:

Because y'all need to start listening to the og's. Told you it was bullshit

^legend.

|

Don't tell me how to live my life!

I failed the life test...