matching

Related:
Create New Tag

3/8/2009 4:39 PM

why do you people care if the bike matches,i didnt know that biking is 'bout matching colors.so WHY DO YOU CARE?

|

ukdthjctfukghcyr5eh

3/8/2009 4:41 PM

to have a good looking bike i guess, who gives a shit if someone wants to match thier bike or not, let em do what the wanna do

|

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

3/8/2009 4:42 PM

because it looks fuckin stupid otherwise, and i dont want to end up having a fuckin rainbow bike, it okay if you like having a rainbow bike, but i dont

|

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
signature to help him gain world domination.

I carry on my dads legacy because he is no longer here to do it

3/8/2009 4:43 PM

i know but if someone has a bike with all the high end parts and nothing really matches they all say ewww

|

ukdthjctfukghcyr5eh

3/8/2009 4:43 PM

If your bike is alot of different colors girls will think your gay..
Im 100% serious i will never have a colorful bike again.

|

3/8/2009 4:45 PM

bikerboy2 wrote:

because it looks fuckin stupid otherwise, and i dont want to end up having a fuckin rainbow bike, it okay if you like having a rainbow bike, but i dont

yeah but do you ride just to look at your bike or do you ride because you dont give a shit and you just like riding

|

ukdthjctfukghcyr5eh

3/8/2009 4:47 PM

thatguywith2wheels wrote:

yeah but do you ride just to look at your bike or do you ride because you dont give a shit and you just like riding

i manage to do both at the same time

|

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

3/8/2009 4:48 PM

KriSandM wrote:

If your bike is alot of different colors girls will think your gay..
Im 100% serious i will never have a colorful bike again.

good point

|

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

3/8/2009 4:53 PM

bikerboy2 wrote:

thatguywith2wheels wrote:

bikerboy2 wrote:

i manage to do both at the same time

i know i use to have the most colorful bike in the city ;nobody made fun of me they thought it looked tight,but i now match because it just looks like a wallmart bike so no one steals it.but yeah i get the jizz of wat you says

|

ukdthjctfukghcyr5eh

3/8/2009 5:06 PM

jizz = gist? lol

|

Refs: aw1234512, Droogskull, AYOBmx

3/9/2009 8:31 PM

allmy parts are 2nd owner parts and new all dif types of parts and if i get it the same color i usually end up switching due to a broke part so who cares its all about the exerience. not about not having fun because if you arent havivg fun why even do it. i think if you get made out to be gay than its that more fun and interesting peaple you get to hang out with. more fun for you. RIGHT!!!

|

life unlike all others
i'm not.
bad ass bikes i couldn't do without
check my setup out here
email at jackass420foralife@yahoo.com

3/9/2009 8:43 PM

why do people match when they dressed? so they dont look weird. you can wear nice clothes but they dont match and look dumb.

|