nankai bamboo freecoaster/gsport ribcage wheelset

Related:
Create New Tag

9/11/2013 3:05 AM

This wheelset is mint condition. Like new, with barely any use.

Nankai Bamboo freecoaster, 36h, rsd....rare an extremely hard to find now.
Gsport marmoset , 36h
Gsport Ribcage rims, 36h,

Will part for the right price.

offer up.

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

|

REFS-

Vital- KyMike, FEDEXdoobie, adrenalinebmx ,MaximusBikes
Bmx-forum-Tumitama, archerbiker9(2x), mrsanchezz, nguyenna, JoeyBones, fast-and-loose and many others
Also multiple sales on global-flat.com and PinkBike. Theres to many to list all. Most sales are done through texting I havent been able to keep track of who is who.

9/11/2013 6:37 AM

If you part I need one of those rims , I have a matching one . Or if your interested in anything in my thread as far as a trade on the rear wheel complete ???

|

ref"s: Eucadevil (alot) , SuperstarDK (alot) , TCBMX, Scramhype, Kurtnut, The horror contact, Zachhendrix, Meat sheets , BMX , RJK765, bait, broughton, funfrontbrake,ericlikesbikes bmxsteve, and lots more cant remember everyone , but I can assure you I am legit !
txt me ; 270-799-9818

9/12/2013 8:18 PM

How much for just the complete front wheel?

|

9/13/2013 10:45 AM

How much for just the rear?

|

9/14/2013 9:04 AM

185 shipped ,front
285 shipped, back

|

REFS-

Bmx-forum-Tumitama, archerbiker9(2x), mrsanchezz, nguyenna, JoeyBones, fast-and-loose and many others
Also multiple sales on global-flat.com and PinkBike. Theres to many to list all. Most sales are done through texting I havent been able to keep track of who is who.

9/14/2013 10:30 AM

I can build New for less. Thanks anyway

|

9/14/2013 11:13 AM

That's cool, if you can go for it. Do realize we as sellers don't get what we ask for, we get less. We deal with shipping fees and PayPal fees. The more an item is, the more they take. Buyers gain, sellers lose out.

Support riders, not stores though, there are some good shops.

To anyone else, these wheels are mint, they have very little use..Ive had them in my closest with other parts and decided to sell since I haven't used them

|

REFS-