need a 8, 9 or 10t driver for Odyssey Hazard

Related:
Create New Tag

4/25/2011 5:05 PM

Just looking for a driver for my Odyssey Hazard v2 cassette. It currently has the 12, 13, 14, 16t cogs and since I can't sell it, I figure I might as well get a driver so I can start riding it.
Also looking for the 3/8 axle conversion kit if anybody has one

Pics and price if you have one. Just needs to be in very good condition
paypal ready

|

4/25/2011 5:11 PM

i think i can get a hold of a 9t rhd

|

bike check http://www.vitalbmx.com/forums/Bike-Checks,27/ONE-TOUGHT-PODRE,1235558

[LINK TO IMAGE]

refs: fitbikeco77, iridebmxeveryday, nickkkk, floka myers, tinybikerider33, bmxihb321, beastassdick, lee rager

4/25/2011 5:14 PM

jbeaton13 wrote:

i think i can get a hold of a 9t rhd

right on. let me know what you can do.
If I don;t get anything in the next few days, I'll probably just gte one at ALbe's

|

4/25/2011 5:24 PM

jbeaton13 wrote:

i think i can get a hold of a 9t rhd

genesis wrote:

right on. let me know what you can do.
If I don;t get anything in the next few days, I'll probably just gte one at ALbe's

ok i can get one what is your offer on it its complete pawls spring bearings and in great condition

|

bike check http://www.vitalbmx.com/forums/Bike-Checks,27/ONE-TOUGHT-PODRE,1235558

[LINK TO IMAGE]

refs: fitbikeco77, iridebmxeveryday, nickkkk, floka myers, tinybikerider33, bmxihb321, beastassdick, lee rager

4/25/2011 5:44 PM

jbeaton13 wrote:

i think i can get a hold of a 9t rhd

genesis wrote:

right on. let me know what you can do.
If I don;t get anything in the next few days, I'll probably just gte one at ALbe's

jbeaton13 wrote:

ok i can get one what is your offer on it its complete pawls spring bearings and in great condition

how about $20?

|

4/25/2011 5:48 PM

would you possibly have a stem that you could trade if i get it

|

bike check http://www.vitalbmx.com/forums/Bike-Checks,27/ONE-TOUGHT-PODRE,1235558

[LINK TO IMAGE]

refs: fitbikeco77, iridebmxeveryday, nickkkk, floka myers, tinybikerider33, bmxihb321, beastassdick, lee rager

4/25/2011 5:56 PM

if my deal with k0nv1ct falls through i have a hazard v2 wheel ill sell for 50 shipped. rhd 9t

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

4/25/2011 5:59 PM

jbeaton13 wrote:

would you possibly have a stem that you could trade if i get it

I know I have an Atomlab Flight stem for sure you can have.
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

4/25/2011 6:12 PM

no to that stem and idk if im gonna be able to get it now cuz what i was gonna trade for it i cant find so

|

bike check http://www.vitalbmx.com/forums/Bike-Checks,27/ONE-TOUGHT-PODRE,1235558

[LINK TO IMAGE]

refs: fitbikeco77, iridebmxeveryday, nickkkk, floka myers, tinybikerider33, bmxihb321, beastassdick, lee rager

5/7/2011 11:02 AM

Still need a driver and I don't want to pay retail price for one

|

5/7/2011 11:31 AM

genesis wrote:

Still need a driver and I don't want to pay retail price for one

You can buy my Hazard v3 that already has been converted to 9T -- like new condition....

|

Refs
Spikez5 - sold me rear hub
Rokstart - sold him forks, stem, cranks, bb, and free grips
cmcollins84 - sold him vandero2
beastassdick - sold him seat, pegs, grips
lee_ranger - sold him tire

NEW Small Parts

5/7/2011 1:18 PM

genesis wrote:

Still need a driver and I don't want to pay retail price for one

accordable4sho wrote:

You can buy my Hazard v3 that already has been converted to 9T -- like new condition....

Only looking for a driver, unless you want to sell it to me for the cost of a used driver
thanks though

|

5/7/2011 1:41 PM

genesis wrote:

Only looking for a driver, unless you want to sell it to me for the cost of a used driver
thanks though

Buy mine for $85 shipped, sell your v2 hub for $45... grin

v------- pics in thread below.

|

Refs
Spikez5 - sold me rear hub
Rokstart - sold him forks, stem, cranks, bb, and free grips
cmcollins84 - sold him vandero2
beastassdick - sold him seat, pegs, grips
lee_ranger - sold him tire

NEW Small Parts

5/7/2011 10:40 PM

9 tooth odyssey hazard driver
3/8 axle for profile driver

what you have to trade?

|

9 refs price jbeaton13 jwhite96 smokith shadow.conspiracy DARECK ultrablade blizzbikes LAUDENSLAYER

want pics of shit im trading or selling (may not be all) click here :D

http://s679.photobucket.com/albums/vv157/floortopaint/

5/8/2011 3:28 AM

nickkkk wrote:

9 tooth odyssey hazard driver
3/8 axle for profile driver

what you have to trade?

Axle needs to be for the hazard hub, not a profile but thanks anyway
What arentou looking at for the driver? I have plenty of trades, just let me know
Or I have paypal

|

7/8/2011 11:00 AM

Still need a 9 or 10t driver. Anything will work. if you have a driver or any brand let me know asap

|

7/8/2011 11:02 AM

genesis wrote:

Still need a 9 or 10t driver. Anything will work. if you have a driver or any brand let me know asap

buy a new blackout brand driver, they fit odyssey and they are cheap, vam666 has one for 12 though, you can take a driver off a stock hub and itll fit.

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

7/8/2011 11:04 AM

genesis wrote:

Still need a 9 or 10t driver. Anything will work. if you have a driver or any brand let me know asap

future FBM wrote:

buy a new blackout brand driver, they fit odyssey and they are cheap, vam666 has one for 12 though, you can take a driver off a stock hub and itll fit.

Thanks, gotta find that dude then. The Blackout ones are almost as expensive as the ODYSSEY version at albe's though

|

7/8/2011 11:28 AM

Got your message bro.

I got a stock 3pc driver... The ones that you can chance the cogs, the bearings are basically brand new and the springs and pawls work too.

Let me know if you want it bro.

|

CHECK PROFILE FOR REFERENCES!

7/8/2011 12:03 PM

Vam999 wrote:

Got your message bro.

I got a stock 3pc driver... The ones that you can chance the cogs, the bearings are basically brand new and the springs and pawls work too.

Let me know if you want it bro.

Nah, i have the cog driver already. Looking for a 1 piece
Maybe I'll just run 13/36 and ride around singing "Like a Boss"
I still have these bad boys to toss on the Killing Machine
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

7/8/2011 12:24 PM

you can put basically any driver in it

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]">


]Refs- Dirt Nasty, RideBmxWithSWAG, FOUR, Ron44ald, TCbmx(x2), Manny5569, JMIES419, aw1234512(x2), the balt, Spikez5(x2), ecuadevil(x2), Showtime402, RiverSideRider

7/8/2011 12:33 PM

36-13 is one of the best.

That's what I used to ride with my WTP Primate. lol

|

CHECK PROFILE FOR REFERENCES!

7/8/2011 1:29 PM

JakeSalbert wrote:

you can put basically any driver in it

I know, just looking for something cheap
Going to build up a 36/13 bike tonight I guess
I already have 2 bikes with 25/9 and 1 with 30/10 anyway
Should have this bike at right around 37 lbs...beast mode engaged
Bike check tonight

|