need a 9t ratchet driver

Related:
Create New Tag

6/1/2013 1:35 PM

as title says. need a 9t ratchet driver. one i got is blown and missing parts.

|

"Forget 'today', 'today' is just tomorrow, disguised as yesterday"
TRANSPORTATION CHECK
Refs: ThrowAfit, 2funny4u, ridebmx456, spikez5, irideafly and a bunch of others, I'M LEGIT.
email= element4all@yahoo.com
facebook.
Instagram

6/1/2013 1:36 PM

I got a ratchet..how'd you break the driver?! xD

|

-Reps: JakeSalbert, Stephan.yupthatsme, bmxrider4lyfe, cb4130, mactive818, Broughton, Dream, Kymike(X2), Sam.cooper1291, louie101202, nshs2010, hatebreeder, justin vogelsberger, Xlilkillaluc15x, Four, Blakebmx92, Brian_Griffin, Element4all
-I have more reps from my old account.
(My old account is 'bmx')

6/1/2013 1:38 PM

KilledGlamour wrote:

I got a ratchet..how'd you break the driver?! xD

guy i bought it from wasnt exactly sure what was wrong with it. but its missing a few washers. and it looks like it was ridden like that and it shreaded the rest of the internals.

|

TRANSPORTATION CHECK
Refs: ThrowAfit, 2funny4u, ridebmx456, spikez5, irideafly and a bunch of others, I'M LEGIT.
facebook.
Instagram

6/1/2013 7:37 PM

Have one, and the guard...

|

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

6/2/2013 11:43 AM

FreddyDapice wrote:

already have a guard on the way, how much you want for the driver?

|

TRANSPORTATION CHECK
facebook.
Instagram

6/2/2013 5:51 PM

FreddyDapice wrote:

element4all wrote:

already have a guard on the way, how much you want for the driver?

Text me man. And that sucks I have 2 that I don't want because I don't really grind anymore.

|

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844