Related:
Create New Tag
element4all element4all
6/1/2013 1:35 PM

as title says. need a 9t ratchet driver. one i got is blown and missing parts.

"Forget 'today', 'today' is just tomorrow, disguised as yesterday"
TRANSPORTATION CHECK
Refs: ThrowAfit, 2funny4u, ridebmx456, spikez5, irideafly and a bunch of others, I'M LEGIT.
email= element4all@yahoo.com
facebook.
Instagram

KilledGlamour KilledGlamour
6/1/2013 1:36 PM

I got a ratchet..how'd you break the driver?! xD

-Reps: JakeSalbert, Stephan.yupthatsme, bmxrider4lyfe, cb4130, mactive818, Broughton, Dream, Kymike(X2), Sam.cooper1291, louie101202, nshs2010, hatebreeder, justin vogelsberger, Xlilkillaluc15x, Four, Blakebmx92, Brian_Griffin, Element4all
-I have more reps from my old account.
(My old account is 'bmx')

element4all element4all
6/1/2013 1:38 PM
KilledGlamour wrote:

I got a ratchet..how'd you ...more

guy i bought it from wasnt exactly sure what was wrong with it. but its missing a few washers. and it looks like it was ridden like that and it shreaded the rest of the internals.

TRANSPORTATION CHECK
Refs: ThrowAfit, 2funny4u, ridebmx456, spikez5, irideafly and a bunch of others, I'M LEGIT.
facebook.
Instagram

FreddyDapice FreddyDapice
6/1/2013 7:37 PM

Have one, and the guard...

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

element4all element4all
6/2/2013 11:43 AM
FreddyDapice wrote:

Have one, and the guard... ...more

already have a guard on the way, how much you want for the driver?

TRANSPORTATION CHECK
facebook.
Instagram

FreddyDapice FreddyDapice
6/2/2013 5:51 PM
FreddyDapice wrote:

Have one, and the guard... ...more

element4all wrote:

already have a guard on ...more

Text me man. And that sucks I have 2 that I don't want because I don't really grind anymore.

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

Post a Reply

Cool Wink Smile Tongue Laughing Shocked Sick Angry Blink Sad Unsure Kissing Woohoo Grinning Silly Pinch Sideways Whistling Evil Dizzy Blush Cheerful Huh Dry

See All Deals ยป

THE SHOP