neeed integrated bearing race

Related:
Create New Tag

8/19/2009 9:34 AM

the thing tat goes allll the way on the bottom of the headset

|

kobe bryant ready

8/19/2009 10:53 AM

anyone plzzzzzz

|

kobe bryant ready

8/19/2009 11:09 AM

dude your local shopw should have them, have you checked?

|

8/19/2009 11:13 AM

mtorres14 wrote:

dude your local shopw should have them, have you checked?

YAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they said they have to "order" it and shit and its like 11 buks for tat damn thing. my local shop mainly sells moutnain and road bike and some haros

|

kobe bryant ready

8/19/2009 11:39 AM

damn dude, 11 bucks, you might as well buy a new headset for 20. lol. im waiting on parts but i might have an extra one, cause my primo kami 2 fork as the integrated race.

|

8/19/2009 11:50 AM

mtorres14 wrote:

damn dude, 11 bucks, you might as well buy a new headset for 20. lol. im waiting on parts but i might have an extra one, cause my primo kami 2 fork as the integrated race.

yah i kno online its like 6 buks usually but i want a cheap one for like up to 4 buks and i can just send cash. and they can just mail it to me in a regular envelope with a stamp on it

|

kobe bryant ready

8/19/2009 11:56 AM

yeah, well, i'll let you kno if i have an extra one once my parts come in.

|

8/19/2009 12:02 PM

mtorres14 wrote:

yeah, well, i'll let you kno if i have an extra one once my parts come in.

hey if u are getting it gone and he dont take it ill swing by and get it from ya..

|

8/19/2009 12:06 PM

you need one too? just the race?

|

8/19/2009 12:09 PM

mtorres14 wrote:

you need one too? just the race?

NO! its mine!!!!!! hahaha i just need the damn race

|

kobe bryant ready

8/19/2009 12:12 PM

i think he was looking for a whole headset.

|

kobe bryant ready

8/19/2009 12:17 PM

im lookin for a complete int headset but i got a new pair of forks that are bearing raceless so i need a new ring cuz i dont wanna take my other one off my old forks..

|