package deal on bmx parts

Related:
Create New Tag

3/24/2015 1:50 PM

Hi i'm looking for someone parts like forks wheels set stem maybe 22bb halflink chain seatpost. I already have cranks pedals sprocket bars grips etc So i'm just looking for those things i might won't have the money now i just want to see wants out there.

|

ref-momoney brought a frame.

3/24/2015 2:59 PM

If you don't have money do not even bother to ask

|

3/24/2015 3:08 PM

Maybe we should have a free parts thread???

|

F¬ Bom 5403692331

3/24/2015 4:18 PM

bobPA wrote:

Dude what's your problem i just asked what parts does people have i know i don't have the money now but i will have it soon like Friday. i just want to see if anybody on have any parts before i buy from danscomp jeezs take a chill pill.

|

3/24/2015 6:58 PM

KidZappy9990 wrote:

Dude what's your problem i just asked what parts does people have i know i don't have the money now but i will have it soon like Friday. i just want to see if anybody on have any parts before i buy from danscomp jeezs take a chill pill.

Spend your money at a local shop not danscomp

|

text-2485052073
email- kylenotkyle@gmail.com
refs i remember-sessionpro, beastassdick, joe green, scott p, zachery dallesa

3/24/2015 7:18 PM

Alienation Runaway Stay Strongs laced to.Black Label sealed hubs $140 shipped

Cult Leader 8,25x29 bars $30 shipped

Odyssey TDFL stem $25 shipped

$175 shipped for the lot

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

3/24/2015 7:53 PM

You are in a classifieds section of a forum. Theres parts everywhere.

|

3/24/2015 7:58 PM

bobPA wrote:

KidZappy9990 wrote:

the_bmxist wrote:

Spend your money at a local shop not danscomp

I want to spend my money at my local shop to but i think i won't have enough.

|

3/26/2015 6:45 AM

Sun rhynolite rims
sun shred hubset
$150 plus shipping+paypal fee

8/10

Dont buy brand new parts ever. Buy from dudes on here, much cheaper and still great quality.

|

3/26/2015 8:28 AM

SO MANY KIDS AROUND ME DO THAT.

They offer to buy something for an agreed upon price, you ask when to meet up to sell, they say "I don't have money, I will hit you up when I do".

REALLY KID?!?

Then they get pissed when you won't hold it for them.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

3/26/2015 8:45 AM

dave lawrence wrote:

SO MANY KIDS AROUND ME DO THAT.

They offer to buy something for an agreed upon price, you ask when to meet up to sell, they say "I don't have money, I will hit you up when I do".

REALLY KID?!?

Then they get pissed when you won't hold it for them.

Yup kids if they don't have the money then don't offer.

|

Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it. (‭Ecclesiastes‬ ‭12‬:‭7‬ KJV)
Sold to: storeboughtchild,Maximusbikes,cro tec,Showtime402,Kevinbrock338,dktechethan,Robinson79
Traded: livefreeordie2332(x2), Aebasher.
TXT Me (480)340-7551