prophet

Related:
Create New Tag

6/27/2010 4:39 PM

get my text about the MOney order? i just got it like an hour ago. ima send it tomaro.

|

refsss- element4all,prophet,harry95,hattrckhcky,dave805,iridebmxeverday(x3),sir humps alot,spikez5(x2),bstick(x2),kevinl,ezraisabiker,RedCrayon(x2)
email- dallasnewbury@yahoo.com


MOTW 8/9/10-8/15/10

6/27/2010 4:40 PM

my phones cut off at the moment but i should have it back on tonight

|

united states army

refs:nshs2010, carjakester,8=D,orgy,dallybiker45,RedCrayon,Southernrider,thor_davis, Andysubrosa8,gstring02,dirtjumper202,bdk1313,blake el gingero(x2)

6/27/2010 4:42 PM

prophet wrote:

my phones cut off at the moment but i should have it back on tonight

oh okay bro, but yeah i got your mo filled out and in the envelope, so il send in the am when i ship a lever to spikez

|

refsss- element4all,prophet,harry95,hattrckhcky,dave805,iridebmxeverday(x3),sir humps alot,spikez5(x2),bstick(x2),kevinl,ezraisabiker,RedCrayon(x2)
email- dallasnewbury@yahoo.com


MOTW 8/9/10-8/15/10

6/27/2010 4:44 PM

dallybiker45 wrote:

oh okay bro, but yeah i got your mo filled out and in the envelope, so il send in the am when i ship a lever to spikez

alright just shoot me a text when you send it so that way i can try to get the key to the mail box, so i dont have to wait for it to be opened, you want the animal post to?

|

united states army

refs:nshs2010, carjakester,8=D,orgy,dallybiker45,RedCrayon,Southernrider,thor_davis, Andysubrosa8,gstring02,dirtjumper202,bdk1313,blake el gingero(x2)

6/27/2010 4:52 PM

prophet wrote:

alright just shoot me a text when you send it so that way i can try to get the key to the mail box, so i dont have to wait for it to be opened, you want the animal post to?

nah man. couldnt afford it. im gettin a wedge and sprocky balboa from humps alot. but yeah il shoot you a text tomaro.

|

refsss- element4all,prophet,harry95,hattrckhcky,dave805,iridebmxeverday(x3),sir humps alot,spikez5(x2),bstick(x2),kevinl,ezraisabiker,RedCrayon(x2)
email- dallasnewbury@yahoo.com


MOTW 8/9/10-8/15/10

6/27/2010 4:53 PM

alright

|

united states army

refs:nshs2010, carjakester,8=D,orgy,dallybiker45,RedCrayon,Southernrider,thor_davis, Andysubrosa8,gstring02,dirtjumper202,bdk1313,blake el gingero(x2)