s&m bike for sale custom

Related:
Create New Tag

6/10/2009 5:18 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2016 8:06 PM

hello im new to this forum so i will say hello and thanks for viewing my bike i was offerd £750 for it but the guy is a d**k so i said i will think about it i want £600 i will not drop below that price as the bike cost me almost £1500 to build

frame s&m ltf 20.75
bars wtp helium 8" rise 28" lenth
headset wtp intergrated
stem colonly offical pink
cranks odyssey wombolts
pedals dimondback pink
seat primo
seatpost shadow ti
rims odyssey hazzer light 48hole
hubs g sport homer 48hole
spokes prolight red ( was hopeing to fade to pink )
nipples
tyres kenda
bb s&m
sproket profile pink

bad points ther is a dent in the top tube but dose not affect at all s&m seem to be non snapeble sollid frame and 4.2lbs and like 1 spoke in the front missin and 1 in the rear

hole bike is very light wheels are the thing that way the bike down most i think with a pair of proper wheels this bike could be under 20lbs all together sweet ride fun and brakeless now as it is the way forward lol i promis u wont regret it aint mint con cuz i do ride not just polish my bike but with a respray on the cranks bike would look mint appart from the dent email me for pics ( stuartbell117@hotmail.com )

thanks for looking stuart

|

6/13/2009 5:14 PM

no longer 4 sale

|

6/20/2009 3:39 PM

Hey I was wondering if you wanna trade you L.T.F for a Grey Sunday 2nd Wave 20.75" brakeless and in mint condition? Frame has only been ridden like 10x! Let me know man.

|

CHECK PROFILE FOR REFERENCES!

6/24/2009 12:42 AM

i would of but i have had mine repaird sorry but thanks for looking tho

|

6/24/2009 8:49 PM

yoo ill trade my profile cranks with ti spindle for your odyssey wolmbolt

|