Parts for sale, need it gone offer

Related:
Create New Tag

1/10/2013 8:17 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/21/2013 4:29 PM

just getting rid of spare parts lets go

if u think the prices are crap throw me an offer big boiii

simple edject v2 laced to alienation devient. - no damage, true, comes with hub guard that has some grind marks. 120$ shipped

RHD/LHD chrome profiles 175, TI spindle. regular price 275 on dans -- 165$ shipped GONE GONE

25t profile wake sprocket black- 20$ shipped

24t polished profile imperial mint- 27$ shipped

35t polished profile imperial- 234 SHIPPED

chrome oddy hazard lite- 30$ shipped

chrome alienation delinquent- 30$ shipped

black sun envy cnc rear, no brake wear, mint 40$ shipped

blue shadow little ones - could paint
black animal mk3 GONE GONE
black kink lite pegs- in the pic im missing one i just need to dig it up
black coalition aluminum pegs

blue shadow combo slim seat 20$

chrome profile slimjim clamp 8$

2 maxxis DTH folding tires, 2.2 and 1.95, mostly saw dirt. 50$ shipped ---SOLD GONE

10.5 or11 (id have to check) vans chukka mid- worn 5 times- 45$ shipped

alien workshop deck with bones wheels and tensor mid trucks, good setup, could be a film deck, no shark tail or anything- 120$ shipped


i think thats it i may add stuff in a few days as i find it or remember



[LINK TO IMAGE]

[LINK TO IMAGE]


[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]

[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

Refs: 36 + (i forgot a few)!! ScramHype (x2) , TCbmx.(x4), Ecuadevil (x3), Lee Rager (please dont delete me) x3, Futurefbm, genisis,netti spagetti, carjakester,BMX-\1995/, showtime402 (x2), 562_Rider , SuperstarDk (x2), Kurt4413, Joe green (x2), Dee hos, Spenlard,roqfan,Stolen Cherry, ninjacat33, Broughton, also local deals with Droogskull, and jbeaton13

1/10/2013 8:33 AM

How mich for vans if its a pickup?

|

text-2485052073
email- kylenotkyle@gmail.com
refs i remember-sessionpro, beastassdick, joe green, scott p, zachery dallesa

1/10/2013 8:35 AM

the_bmxist wrote:

How mich for vans if its a pickup?

id throw em down to 40.

|

Refs: 36 + (i forgot a few)!! ScramHype (x2) , TCbmx.(x4), Ecuadevil (x3), Lee Rager (please dont delete me) x3, Futurefbm, genisis,netti spagetti, carjakester,BMX-\1995/, showtime402 (x2), 562_Rider , SuperstarDk (x2), Kurt4413, Joe green (x2), Dee hos, Spenlard,roqfan,Stolen Cherry, ninjacat33, Broughton, also local deals with Droogskull, and jbeaton13

1/10/2013 11:21 AM
Edited Date/Time: 2/1/2013 8:19 AM

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Profile-bmx-180mm-chromoly-cranks-with-titanium-spindle-euro-B-B-/110988512315?nma=true&si=jJJ1SkrPdzS3qGG5QUSnUuOIcWg%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

that ti crank set-only gos for $150,thats I what I paid for it. I just sold on here last week for $100 shipped,just letting you

|

1/10/2013 10:31 PM

NOSGOD wrote:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Profile-bmx-180mm-chromoly-cranks-with-titanium-spindle-euro-B-B-/110988512315?nma=true&si=jJJ1SkrPdzS3qGG5QUSnUuOIcWg%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

that ti crank set-only gos for $150,thats I what I paid for it. I just sold on here last week for $100 shipped,just letting you

ok but also know that that was only 1 set. if i saw 6-7 different places selling them for 150$ then i would lower my price. not just one ebay auction.

|

Refs: 36 + (i forgot a few)!! ScramHype (x2) , TCbmx.(x4), Ecuadevil (x3), Lee Rager (please dont delete me) x3, Futurefbm, genisis,netti spagetti, carjakester,BMX-\1995/, showtime402 (x2), 562_Rider , SuperstarDk (x2), Kurt4413, Joe green (x2), Dee hos, Spenlard,roqfan,Stolen Cherry, ninjacat33, Broughton, also local deals with Droogskull, and jbeaton13

1/11/2013 9:08 AM

how much for the little ones? are they 3/8's?

|

I've been brakeless since i rocked a 21" chrome Warpig.

1/11/2013 11:52 AM

N_duquette wrote:

how much for the little ones? are they 3/8's?

15$ shipped both 14mm but u can get an adapter or i have 1

|

Refs: 36 + (i forgot a few)!! ScramHype (x2) , TCbmx.(x4), Ecuadevil (x3), Lee Rager (please dont delete me) x3, Futurefbm, genisis,netti spagetti, carjakester,BMX-\1995/, showtime402 (x2), 562_Rider , SuperstarDk (x2), Kurt4413, Joe green (x2), Dee hos, Spenlard,roqfan,Stolen Cherry, ninjacat33, Broughton, also local deals with Droogskull, and jbeaton13

1/11/2013 10:47 PM

NOSGOD wrote:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Profile-bmx-180mm-chromoly-cranks-with-titanium-spindle-euro-B-B-/110988512315?nma=true&si=jJJ1SkrPdzS3qGG5QUSnUuOIcWg%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

that ti crank set-only gos for $150,thats I what I paid for it. I just sold on here last week for $100 shipped,just letting you

Warchol2 wrote:

ok but also know that that was only 1 set. if i saw 6-7 different places selling them for 150$ then i would lower my price. not just one ebay auction.

I sold that set on here $100 shipped,I Won that Ebay auction,my point is,your over priced with them....Check faced book for used me bmx parts and you will see what real going rate is $100-$150 Tops for them

|

1/12/2013 12:01 PM

NOSGOD wrote:

I sold that set on here $100 shipped,I Won that Ebay auction,my point is,your over priced with them....Check faced book for used me bmx parts and you will see what real going rate is $100-$150 Tops for them

dude i dont care how much u got your cranks for. u got a good eBay deal and proceeded to sell them here and lose 50 bucks? congrats.

the cheapest pair i could find was 200$ for a pair of used chrome 180s with ti spindle,

mine are in better condition, mine are RHD/LHD

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Profile-BMX-cranks-180-chrome-Ti-GDH-spindle-titanium-19mm-/251211136499?pt=Cycling_Parts_Accessories&hash=item3a7d59bdf3

id love to see all the links you have for them going for 100$, get the fuck out of my thread.

|

Refs: 36 + (i forgot a few)!! ScramHype (x2) , TCbmx.(x4), Ecuadevil (x3), Lee Rager (please dont delete me) x3, Futurefbm, genisis,netti spagetti, carjakester,BMX-\1995/, showtime402 (x2), 562_Rider , SuperstarDk (x2), Kurt4413, Joe green (x2), Dee hos, Spenlard,roqfan,Stolen Cherry, ninjacat33, Broughton, also local deals with Droogskull, and jbeaton13

1/12/2013 4:34 PM

I'll take the profile seat clamp. $8.00 shipped?

|

1/14/2013 9:36 PM

skubasteve wrote:

I'll take the profile seat clamp. $8.00 shipped?

ehh its barley worth selling unless its with something else. bump

|

Refs: 36 + (i forgot a few)!! ScramHype (x2) , TCbmx.(x4), Ecuadevil (x3), Lee Rager (please dont delete me) x3, Futurefbm, genisis,netti spagetti, carjakester,BMX-\1995/, showtime402 (x2), 562_Rider , SuperstarDk (x2), Kurt4413, Joe green (x2), Dee hos, Spenlard,roqfan,Stolen Cherry, ninjacat33, Broughton, also local deals with Droogskull, and jbeaton13

1/15/2013 1:31 AM

skubasteve wrote:

I'll take the profile seat clamp. $8.00 shipped?

Warchol2 wrote:

ehh its barley worth selling unless its with something else. bump

Ok

|

1/15/2013 8:31 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/23/2013 7:50 PM

Warchol2 wrote:

ok but also know that that was only 1 set. if i saw 6-7 different places selling them for 150$ then i would lower my price. not just one ebay auction.

NOSGOD wrote:

I sold that set on here $100 shipped,I Won that Ebay auction,my point is,your over priced with them....Check faced book for used me bmx parts and you will see what real going rate is $100-$150 Tops for them

Warchol2 wrote:

dude i dont care how much u got your cranks for. u got a good eBay deal and proceeded to sell them here and lose 50 bucks? congrats.

the cheapest pair i could find was 200$ for a pair of used chrome 180s with ti spindle,

mine are in better condition, mine are RHD/LHD

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Profile-BMX-cranks-180-chrome-Ti-GDH-spindle-titanium-19mm-/251211136499?pt=Cycling_Parts_Accessories&hash=item3a7d59bdf3

id love to see all the links you have for them going for 100$, get the fuck out of my thread.

.

|

1/15/2013 8:54 AM

NOSGOD wrote:

.

I did. Check the link i posted.

I think your failing to understand that your price was ONE sale. That is not the average market price. And you say im so damn overpriced and your shitting bricks, but u say they go for 150 tops? Im asking 165 for mine, so your havin your period becuase im 15$ overpriced? Calm the hell down and go look like a dumbass somewhere else.

|

Refs: 36 + (i forgot a few)!! ScramHype (x2) , TCbmx.(x4), Ecuadevil (x3), Lee Rager (please dont delete me) x3, Futurefbm, genisis,netti spagetti, carjakester,BMX-\1995/, showtime402 (x2), 562_Rider , SuperstarDk (x2), Kurt4413, Joe green (x2), Dee hos, Spenlard,roqfan,Stolen Cherry, ninjacat33, Broughton, also local deals with Droogskull, and jbeaton13

1/15/2013 9:15 PM

bump

|

Refs: 36 + (i forgot a few)!! ScramHype (x2) , TCbmx.(x4), Ecuadevil (x3), Lee Rager (please dont delete me) x3, Futurefbm, genisis,netti spagetti, carjakester,BMX-\1995/, showtime402 (x2), 562_Rider , SuperstarDk (x2), Kurt4413, Joe green (x2), Dee hos, Spenlard,roqfan,Stolen Cherry, ninjacat33, Broughton, also local deals with Droogskull, and jbeaton13

1/17/2013 8:31 AM

bumpy

|

Refs: 36 + (i forgot a few)!! ScramHype (x2) , TCbmx.(x4), Ecuadevil (x3), Lee Rager (please dont delete me) x3, Futurefbm, genisis,netti spagetti, carjakester,BMX-\1995/, showtime402 (x2), 562_Rider , SuperstarDk (x2), Kurt4413, Joe green (x2), Dee hos, Spenlard,roqfan,Stolen Cherry, ninjacat33, Broughton, also local deals with Droogskull, and jbeaton13

1/20/2013 9:59 PM

bumper

|

Refs: 36 + (i forgot a few)!! ScramHype (x2) , TCbmx.(x4), Ecuadevil (x3), Lee Rager (please dont delete me) x3, Futurefbm, genisis,netti spagetti, carjakester,BMX-\1995/, showtime402 (x2), 562_Rider , SuperstarDk (x2), Kurt4413, Joe green (x2), Dee hos, Spenlard,roqfan,Stolen Cherry, ninjacat33, Broughton, also local deals with Droogskull, and jbeaton13

1/21/2013 7:10 PM

bumpski

|

Refs: 36 + (i forgot a few)!! ScramHype (x2) , TCbmx.(x4), Ecuadevil (x3), Lee Rager (please dont delete me) x3, Futurefbm, genisis,netti spagetti, carjakester,BMX-\1995/, showtime402 (x2), 562_Rider , SuperstarDk (x2), Kurt4413, Joe green (x2), Dee hos, Spenlard,roqfan,Stolen Cherry, ninjacat33, Broughton, also local deals with Droogskull, and jbeaton13

1/22/2013 7:07 AM

offer up

|

Refs: 36 + (i forgot a few)!! ScramHype (x2) , TCbmx.(x4), Ecuadevil (x3), Lee Rager (please dont delete me) x3, Futurefbm, genisis,netti spagetti, carjakester,BMX-\1995/, showtime402 (x2), 562_Rider , SuperstarDk (x2), Kurt4413, Joe green (x2), Dee hos, Spenlard,roqfan,Stolen Cherry, ninjacat33, Broughton, also local deals with Droogskull, and jbeaton13

1/23/2013 1:36 PM

yo

|

Refs: 36 + (i forgot a few)!! ScramHype (x2) , TCbmx.(x4), Ecuadevil (x3), Lee Rager (please dont delete me) x3, Futurefbm, genisis,netti spagetti, carjakester,BMX-\1995/, showtime402 (x2), 562_Rider , SuperstarDk (x2), Kurt4413, Joe green (x2), Dee hos, Spenlard,roqfan,Stolen Cherry, ninjacat33, Broughton, also local deals with Droogskull, and jbeaton13

1/24/2013 10:52 PM

dump

|

Refs: 36 + (i forgot a few)!! ScramHype (x2) , TCbmx.(x4), Ecuadevil (x3), Lee Rager (please dont delete me) x3, Futurefbm, genisis,netti spagetti, carjakester,BMX-\1995/, showtime402 (x2), 562_Rider , SuperstarDk (x2), Kurt4413, Joe green (x2), Dee hos, Spenlard,roqfan,Stolen Cherry, ninjacat33, Broughton, also local deals with Droogskull, and jbeaton13

1/31/2013 6:10 PM

bumpy

|

Refs: 36 + (i forgot a few)!! ScramHype (x2) , TCbmx.(x4), Ecuadevil (x3), Lee Rager (please dont delete me) x3, Futurefbm, genisis,netti spagetti, carjakester,BMX-\1995/, showtime402 (x2), 562_Rider , SuperstarDk (x2), Kurt4413, Joe green (x2), Dee hos, Spenlard,roqfan,Stolen Cherry, ninjacat33, Broughton, also local deals with Droogskull, and jbeaton13

1/31/2013 9:38 PM

upski

|

Refs: 36 + (i forgot a few)!! ScramHype (x2) , TCbmx.(x4), Ecuadevil (x3), Lee Rager (please dont delete me) x3, Futurefbm, genisis,netti spagetti, carjakester,BMX-\1995/, showtime402 (x2), 562_Rider , SuperstarDk (x2), Kurt4413, Joe green (x2), Dee hos, Spenlard,roqfan,Stolen Cherry, ninjacat33, Broughton, also local deals with Droogskull, and jbeaton13

2/1/2013 8:20 AM

Warchol2 wrote:

dude i dont care how much u got your cranks for. u got a good eBay deal and proceeded to sell them here and lose 50 bucks? congrats.

the cheapest pair i could find was 200$ for a pair of used chrome 180s with ti spindle,

mine are in better condition, mine are RHD/LHD

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Profile-BMX-cranks-180-chrome-Ti-GDH-spindle-titanium-19mm-/251211136499?pt=Cycling_Parts_Accessories&hash=item3a7d59bdf3

id love to see all the links you have for them going for 100$, get the fuck out of my thread.

NOSGOD wrote:

.

Warchol2 wrote:

I did. Check the link i posted.

I think your failing to understand that your price was ONE sale. That is not the average market price. And you say im so damn overpriced and your shitting bricks, but u say they go for 150 tops? Im asking 165 for mine, so your havin your period becuase im 15$ overpriced? Calm the hell down and go look like a dumbass somewhere else.

and this is Y you still have them 4 sale LOL!!

|

2/1/2013 8:21 AM
Edited Date/Time: 2/1/2013 8:58 AM

NOSGOD wrote:

.

Warchol2 wrote:

I did. Check the link i posted.

I think your failing to understand that your price was ONE sale. That is not the average market price. And you say im so damn overpriced and your shitting bricks, but u say they go for 150 tops? Im asking 165 for mine, so your havin your period becuase im 15$ overpriced? Calm the hell down and go look like a dumbass somewhere else.

NOSGOD wrote:

and this is Y you still have them 4 sale LOL!!

Lower your price,make a sale? ,now Get the Fuck over it!

|

2/1/2013 8:32 AM

Warchol2 wrote:

I did. Check the link i posted.

I think your failing to understand that your price was ONE sale. That is not the average market price. And you say im so damn overpriced and your shitting bricks, but u say they go for 150 tops? Im asking 165 for mine, so your havin your period becuase im 15$ overpriced? Calm the hell down and go look like a dumbass somewhere else.

NOSGOD wrote:

and this is Y you still have them 4 sale LOL!!

NOSGOD wrote:

Lower your price,make a sale? ,now Get the Fuck over it!

lol you quoted yourself? and failed to make a complete sentence? I think u need to get the fuck over it because you seem sooo interested in my thread, i don't care if they are still for sale. I'm in noo rush buddy. why don't you buy them? since you love this thread so much

"i would never ride profile because there shit breaks"

lol o yea thats right, u ride so hard dude

do you see how long I've been here? how many refs ive had? i think i know i thing or two about selling things on here so don't you worry about it. you have been here for 1 month.





so much buthurt sheesh

|

Refs: 36 + (i forgot a few)!! ScramHype (x2) , TCbmx.(x4), Ecuadevil (x3), Lee Rager (please dont delete me) x3, Futurefbm, genisis,netti spagetti, carjakester,BMX-\1995/, showtime402 (x2), 562_Rider , SuperstarDk (x2), Kurt4413, Joe green (x2), Dee hos, Spenlard,roqfan,Stolen Cherry, ninjacat33, Broughton, also local deals with Droogskull, and jbeaton13

2/1/2013 9:01 AM
Edited Date/Time: 2/1/2013 9:03 AM

NOSGOD wrote:

and this is Y you still have them 4 sale LOL!!

NOSGOD wrote:

Lower your price,make a sale? ,now Get the Fuck over it!

Warchol2 wrote:

lol you quoted yourself? and failed to make a complete sentence? I think u need to get the fuck over it because you seem sooo interested in my thread, i don't care if they are still for sale. I'm in noo rush buddy. why don't you buy them? since you love this thread so much

"i would never ride profile because there shit breaks"

lol o yea thats right, u ride so hard dude

do you see how long I've been here? how many refs ive had? i think i know i thing or two about selling things on here so don't you worry about it. you have been here for 1 month.





so much buthurt sheesh

nigga,I'm a pro,been riding over 20-years,I know what parts brakes and what used shity parts sell for,Now get the Fuck over it. I sell my parts cheaper than any one here or ebay,i been seen on fuel T.V,so Fuck U and have good day!

|

2/1/2013 9:14 AM

NOSGOD wrote:

nigga,I'm a pro,been riding over 20-years,I know what parts brakes and what used shity parts sell for,Now get the Fuck over it. I sell my parts cheaper than any one here or ebay,i been seen on fuel T.V,so Fuck U and have good day!

thats really cool dude.

|

Refs: 36 + (i forgot a few)!! ScramHype (x2) , TCbmx.(x4), Ecuadevil (x3), Lee Rager (please dont delete me) x3, Futurefbm, genisis,netti spagetti, carjakester,BMX-\1995/, showtime402 (x2), 562_Rider , SuperstarDk (x2), Kurt4413, Joe green (x2), Dee hos, Spenlard,roqfan,Stolen Cherry, ninjacat33, Broughton, also local deals with Droogskull, and jbeaton13

2/1/2013 10:04 AM

NOSGOD wrote:

nigga,I'm a pro,been riding over 20-years,I know what parts brakes and what used shity parts sell for,Now get the Fuck over it. I sell my parts cheaper than any one here or ebay,i been seen on fuel T.V,so Fuck U and have good day!

ima chime in here... almost nobody watches fuel. you arent cool. and if you sell cheaper... prove it.

|

Refs:
Bought from: Tito24, tinybikerider33 (x2), RideBikesYoo, hookjrclc, MrHavoc1988, ScramHype, BigOleMonster
Sold to: Jared42069 (x2), Sancheezz, blueep3piece, Marco_Gonzalez, Riverside Rider, HardBMX_Tim
Traded: tomdon
Hooked me up: zachhendrix, oscar7588

Personal Email: snmloverbmx@hotmail.com
n-dür product info/ order email: ndur_bmx@outlook.com
n-dür on facebook

2/1/2013 12:23 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/1/2013 12:26 PM

Warchol2 wrote:

lol you quoted yourself? and failed to make a complete sentence? I think u need to get the fuck over it because you seem sooo interested in my thread, i don't care if they are still for sale. I'm in noo rush buddy. why don't you buy them? since you love this thread so much

"i would never ride profile because there shit breaks"

lol o yea thats right, u ride so hard dude

do you see how long I've been here? how many refs ive had? i think i know i thing or two about selling things on here so don't you worry about it. you have been here for 1 month.





so much buthurt sheesh

NOSGOD wrote:

nigga,I'm a pro,been riding over 20-years,I know what parts brakes and what used shity parts sell for,Now get the Fuck over it. I sell my parts cheaper than any one here or ebay,i been seen on fuel T.V,so Fuck U and have good day!

SnM An1mal wrote:

ima chime in here... almost nobody watches fuel. you arent cool. and if you sell cheaper... prove it.

here just one of my sale topic Dick head http://www.vitalbmx.com/forums/BMX-Stuff-For-Sale,17/Chase-Hawk-2-4-tires-amp-profile-cranks,1276667 Yea thats right,Brand new Chase Hawk 2.4 tires $Sold$ for $40.00 shipped and the chrome Stamp profile with Ti spindle for $100.00 shipped on here as well. Or how about this topic http://www.vitalbmx.com/forums/BMX-Stuff-For-Sale,17/Jimmy-Walker-personal-bike-2012-Dew-Tour,1277105 yea thats right,that is Jimmy Walker personal bike 2012 Dew Tour,that sure looks like I just proved to your Sorry ass. Nigga U just Owned! I like what you did to your the blue paint on your race bike,but you over your still just an Asshole to me,so Fuck U! I'm not here to make friends. I'm only here to buy and sale and look up new shit thats coming out,so Fuck Off and have Good Day.....

|