still have that frame trade or sell?

Related:
Create New Tag

3/29/2010 9:14 AM
Edited Date/Time: 3/29/2010 6:22 PM

SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

|

my wheel set puts your,s to shame ha ha ha !

3/29/2010 9:17 AM

$40

|

crystal meth

3/29/2010 9:52 AM

Harry95 wrote:

$40

aaaaaaaaaaa.......NO

|

3/29/2010 11:56 AM

Well i tried to ask you the other day... PICS, SPECS, COLOR????????? Come on dude be a little more specific about what eh hell you want and how much your sellin it for......*_*

|

Refs:spikez5,kl,fattraxrules,legendsx23,BEASTASSDICKwink,scramhype,bikeaholic
Ride street, park, and no dirt *_* Bmx all day........ i guess *_* FELT BIKES!!!!!(and others)

3/29/2010 3:53 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 1:45 AM

Ftkallday wrote:

Well i tried to ask you the other day... PICS, SPECS, COLOR????????? Come on dude be a little more specific about what eh hell you want and how much your sellin it for......*_*

ok i want atleast 100 4 it and ill give u link to the picks

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=490928211&albumId=516025

|

3/29/2010 3:57 PM

100!!! That's cute

|

3/29/2010 4:23 PM

Ok it is in nice shape and i do like the color but whats the top tube SPECS...............? Plus dude your not going to get a hundred for that frame on here you should probably push for like 80 shipped at the most and maybe some parts................. unless thats a problem *_*

|

Refs:spikez5,kl,fattraxrules,legendsx23,BEASTASSDICKwink,scramhype,bikeaholic
Ride street, park, and no dirt *_* Bmx all day........ i guess *_* FELT BIKES!!!!!(and others)

3/29/2010 5:26 PM

Ftkallday wrote:

musclejake wrote:

ok i want atleast 100 4 it and ill give u link to the picks

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=490928211&albumId=516025

Ftkallday wrote:

Ok it is in nice shape and i do like the color but whats the top tube SPECS...............? Plus dude your not going to get a hundred for that frame on here you should probably push for like 80 shipped at the most and maybe some parts................. unless thats a problem *_*

ok that seems reasonble im looking for 80 or some parks and its a 20.8

|

3/29/2010 5:42 PM

bump

|

3/29/2010 6:02 PM

bump

|