stuff needs a home. (bonedeth, odsy, fit, cult)

Related:
Create New Tag

5/23/2013 4:14 PM

i ship asap with tracking. paypal only. not looking to trade. open to offers, but prices are more than fair, packing material, tracking, shipping, all that shit costs money. package deals all day.

full chromoly FIT forks. they came from a Aitken sig, or a Homan sig, i dont remember. one of the more expensive completes. they are tapered like the newer S&M pitchfork xlt-t, pretty light. i got them from a legit seller. the only thing i did to these was take a sticker off one of the insides of the legs. other than that they never saw usage. small scuff here and there from being moved around, but thats it. was going to build a lake jumping bike, but it never happened. brand new compression bolt. same bolt used on pitchforks. $45 shipped for forks and stickers. you cant beat that for brand new forks.

odyssey trailmix pedals. unsealed. no rattling, no cracks or any severe damage. some scuffs from normal usage. comes with a ton of extra pins. $25 shipped.

fly ruben pc pedals. black. slight usage, but tons of life left. $12 shipped.

bone deth speed freak. 25t, OG black. 99.9999999999% new. $35 shipped. will include adapter for 22 or 19.

odyssey plyte tire. 2.10. lots of tread, barely used. $15 shipped.

cult shirt. size L. never worn. been living on a hanger since i got it. this is the dip-dye version. higher quality. super soft. has the long, slim style thing going on. youll look just like kennedy. not sure you can find this one anymore. comes with a bunch of stickers. $25 shipped.

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

|

bikes destroy vlogs.

ref: slade_vincent, shutta, ecuadevil, theprophet, blackmammoth, sfb, element4all, bmx-junkie, kurtnut, nickg, jessebmx, dontDELETE, krbmx17, ninjacat, freddydapice, waanng, ivan, scramhype, motogrizz, tomdon, dream, hatebreeder, noendinsight666, asilva, wolfen, superstarDK, skubasteve, aebasher, many more.

5/25/2013 7:54 AM

up

|

bikes destroy vlogs.

ref: slade_vincent, shutta, ecuadevil, theprophet, blackmammoth, sfb, element4all, bmx-junkie, kurtnut, nickg, jessebmx, dontDELETE, krbmx17, ninjacat, freddydapice, waanng, ivan, scramhype, motogrizz, tomdon, dream, hatebreeder, noendinsight666, asilva, wolfen, superstarDK, skubasteve, aebasher, many more.

7/4/2013 7:53 AM

Still got forks?

|

bmx_austin16

7/4/2013 8:51 AM

ahumphress wrote:

Still got forks?

yes dude. still have the forks. text me if you get a shot.

1 401 fivefivesix 239three

|

bikes destroy vlogs.

7/4/2013 12:04 PM

would you sell just the fit stickers

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin