bars FS

Related:
Create New Tag

9/30/2014 3:00 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/14/2014 5:18 PM

still have stuff. updated 10/14.

problem-free trade with Wolfen. super legit.

would prefer to sell all these bars, but might do trades for chrome bars. something big-ish. hoder highs etc

pics below.

|

bikes destroy vlogs.

ref: slade_vincent, shutta, ecuadevil, theprophet, blackmammoth, sfb, element4all, bmx-junkie, kurtnut, nickg, jessebmx, dontDELETE, krbmx17, ninjacat, freddydapice, waanng, ivan, scramhype, motogrizz, tomdon, dream, hatebreeder, noendinsight666, asilva, wolfen, superstarDK, skubasteve, aebasher, many more.

9/30/2014 4:45 PM

PM sent

|

Refs: mtorres14, BMXer10, Iridefly, veggie is hot, spikez 5, pythagoras, Blake El Gingero, pcoco, eclat. I have way too many refs to list.
wolfiecatfu@yahoo.com

9/30/2014 6:39 PM

I got black big fours and a fbm fat heart pivotal. Really wanna sell though.

|

Legit

Oscar5788,Scramhype,SuperstarDK,Howlerfbm,AlexDanielP,KilledGlamour,notorious NIG,KYMIKE

9/30/2014 9:58 PM

I'll be getting back to both of you dudes asap.

Ill call dibs on the big fours and that seat. I can just buy if you're looking to sell.

|

bikes destroy vlogs.

ref: slade_vincent, shutta, ecuadevil, theprophet, blackmammoth, sfb, element4all, bmx-junkie, kurtnut, nickg, jessebmx, dontDELETE, krbmx17, ninjacat, freddydapice, waanng, ivan, scramhype, motogrizz, tomdon, dream, hatebreeder, noendinsight666, asilva, wolfen, superstarDK, skubasteve, aebasher, many more.

10/1/2014 7:44 AM

Hatebreeder wrote:

So I think I'm doing a trade deal with Wolf on a pair of chrome Big 4s, but I've been on an Animal craze so chances are I'll still buy your black ones and the seat as well. got a local coming to look at some of the bars today and they're also up on ebay, so once I can move some stuff I'll be good to go.

|

bikes destroy vlogs.

10/1/2014 8:58 AM
Edited Date/Time: 10/14/2014 5:15 PM

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

|

bikes destroy vlogs.

10/1/2014 9:00 AM

Sorry for the delay on pics.

|

bikes destroy vlogs.

10/1/2014 11:07 AM

Aright let me get those pegs off you. Whats your paypal email?

|

10/1/2014 11:47 AM

FEDEXdoobie wrote:

Aright let me get those pegs off you. Whats your paypal email?

hit me up at my reg email we can exchange info. i can send out tomorrow morning.

truthplanets@gmaildotcom

|

bikes destroy vlogs.

10/3/2014 6:21 PM

Hatebreeder wrote:

How much will you be looking to get for the big4s?

|

bikes destroy vlogs.

10/4/2014 7:22 AM

Chrome big 4s

|

10/4/2014 7:43 AM

@scram, you have big 4s? Down for trade or are you looking to sell?

|

bikes destroy vlogs.

10/4/2014 3:39 PM

Gotta get the ride up and running again. Let's do this.

|

bikes destroy vlogs.

10/6/2014 12:44 PM

Getting Big Fours courtesy of a trade with Wolfen. Legit. Enduro stem is gone.

Fatheads - $36 shipped
Hoder Highs -$45 shipped
Savage - Offer (99% brand new)
ASM - $14 shipped
T/A - $19 shipped

|

bikes destroy vlogs.

10/6/2014 4:27 PM

howlerfbm wrote:

Getting Big Fours courtesy of a trade with Wolfen. Legit. Enduro stem is gone.

Fatheads - $36 shipped
Hoder Highs -$45 ...more

Jump off ogPhoto

|

Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it. (Ecclesiastes 12:7 KJV)
Sold to: storeboughtchild,Maximusbikes,cro tec,Showtime402,Kevinbrock338,dktechethan,Robinson79
Traded: livefreeordie2332(x2), Aebasher.
TXT Me (480)340-7551

10/7/2014 1:50 PM

Yo this thread is confusing as fuck. Howler, bro sell me some bars. I want 9.5 ish rise

If you've got anything with that rise, Id love to take them off your hands, wether it be trade or me buying em outright. Whatever you want.

|

10/7/2014 2:22 PM

Yeah sorry for any confusion. This thread has been switched around a lot so I don't have 50 different sale threads going.

If you're looking for big, the Hoder Highs are 9" high. The Savages are 9.85. Both sets of bars are in amazing shape. Savages were used for maybe an hour total so they are basically brand new.

But yeah, I'm still on the hunt for Animal stuff, so that's pretty much all of be into trading for.

Either way, let me know. No hurry.

|

bikes destroy vlogs.

10/14/2014 5:18 PM

up

|

bikes destroy vlogs.

10/22/2014 1:07 PM

Up

|

bikes destroy vlogs.