thanks everyone

Related:
Create New Tag

2/12/2010 7:17 PM

So I pretty much have everything sold except my macneil seat and dvds so I just wanted to say thanks to everyone I've delt with the past 3 or 4 months. Hope everyone is happy with all the transactions! I had a lot of fun ridin but spring is coming and back on the dirt bike I go. If I come across any good shit I'll let you guys know.

|

e-street cred on profile nigga

2/12/2010 7:20 PM

Did you get the money yet? lol.

|

kobe bryant ready

2/12/2010 7:25 PM

I didn't even get the mail haha I only get it like once a week.ill check tomorrow and everything is gettin sent out in the morning

|

2/12/2010 7:32 PM

ThrowAfit wrote:

I didn't even get the mail haha I only get it like once a week.ill check tomorrow and everything is gettin sent out in the morning

alright thanks!

|

kobe bryant ready

2/12/2010 7:37 PM

thanks alot man!!!
u been a legit guy
i hate to see ya go sad
thanks for like the 3 or 4 things uve sold me

|

refs: irideFLY,dave805(x4),meanwun(X2),throwAfit(2),xslickshoeslx,legendsx23,bmxing12,falconsivan(1) secound time scam!etschmall,NOXPLODE/austin.
email-dylanmitchell40@yahoo.com

2/15/2010 10:24 PM

yea many thanks man, your seat and post are still on my bike, and the tires will soon be when i get them and then go home

|

"Forget 'today', 'today' is just tomorrow, disguised as yesterday"
TRANSPORTATION CHECK
Refs: ThrowAfit, 2funny4u, ridebmx456, spikez5, irideafly and a bunch of others, I'M LEGIT.
email= element4all@yahoo.com
facebook.
Instagram

2/16/2010 11:35 AM

btw what day did you mail out the tires? cuz i think they will be here soon if you mailed them a week ago

|

"Forget 'today', 'today' is just tomorrow, disguised as yesterday"
TRANSPORTATION CHECK
Refs: ThrowAfit, 2funny4u, ridebmx456, spikez5, irideafly and a bunch of others, I'M LEGIT.
email= element4all@yahoo.com
facebook.
Instagram

2/16/2010 12:47 PM

element4all wrote:

btw what day did you mail out the tires? cuz i think they will be here soon if you mailed them a week ago

not to sure, i mailed 3 days last week. i wanna say Wednesday or Thursday? but remember the mail did not run yesterday so it will be a little delayed. expect them tomorrow or Wednesday probably

|

2/16/2010 1:01 PM

element4all wrote:

ThrowAfit wrote:

not to sure, i mailed 3 days last week. i wanna say Wednesday or Thursday? but remember the mail did not run yesterday so it will be a little delayed. expect them tomorrow or Wednesday probably

haha nigga smokin to much crack tomorrow is wensday

|

fit riderrrrr

2/16/2010 1:07 PM

oh shit ya i need to find a new pipe and brillo...haha no for real working graveyard fucks my shit all up i never know what day it is...you still gettin that shit friday?

|

2/16/2010 1:08 PM

ThrowAfit wrote:

oh shit ya i need to find a new pipe and brillo...haha no for real working graveyard fucks my shit all up i never know what day it is...you still gettin that shit friday?

haha i got you ill bring that pipe friday and yea hopefully waitin on my moms to get these taxes bitch better have my money haha

|

fit riderrrrr

2/16/2010 1:17 PM

did u get the money for the pedals and bolts yet? and did u mail the pedals and bolts yet?

|

kobe bryant ready

2/16/2010 1:35 PM

i emailed you a lil while ago, i got the money today and i sent your stuff out saturday but with the mail not running yesterday , they said it would go out today. should be there by friday. i had to pay an extra $1 for the flat rate box because it was bulging open haha

|