tree wheels for trade or sale

Related:
Create New Tag

5/30/2013 7:52 PM

Tree wood grain rear 9t rhd laced to a big baller. Drive side tree hub guard metal.
Tree black front laced to big baller rainbow ti spokes
hub guards both sides front plastic one side metal other some grinding before guards new bearings in front hub

Trying to trade for. Profiles + cash ( its hard to find straight pull ti spokes)

Or willing to part with hubs and the ti spokes and keep the rim. Rear spokes are regular twigs and berrys

|

5/31/2013 11:10 AM

Photos and price please.

|

5/31/2013 11:27 AM

I have profile minis in black laced to chrome hazardlites with black spokes. hubs are essentially flawless, no grind damage. Rims are true and still strong. Chrome not peeling. Let me know.

|

bikes destroy vlogs.

ref: slade_vincent, shutta, ecuadevil, theprophet, blackmammoth, sfb, element4all, bmx-junkie, kurtnut, nickg, jessebmx, dontDELETE, krbmx17, ninjacat, freddydapice, waanng, ivan, scramhype, motogrizz, tomdon, dream, hatebreeder, noendinsight666, asilva, wolfen, superstarDK, skubasteve, aebasher, many more.

5/31/2013 11:57 AM

Pics are not happening yet seeing on the ti spokes and the crap to rebuild the front wheel is still at the shop. All getting rebuild Monday when the dude gets back from the race he's at. As for price I'm not sure. Howler hubs interested in but don't like the full set I hate hazards.

|

5/31/2013 12:03 PM

All good dude.

|

bikes destroy vlogs.

ref: slade_vincent, shutta, ecuadevil, theprophet, blackmammoth, sfb, element4all, bmx-junkie, kurtnut, nickg, jessebmx, dontDELETE, krbmx17, ninjacat, freddydapice, waanng, ivan, scramhype, motogrizz, tomdon, dream, hatebreeder, noendinsight666, asilva, wolfen, superstarDK, skubasteve, aebasher, many more.

5/31/2013 11:38 PM

Interested as well. Will wait for pics.

|

KRANCLIFE FREESTYLE BMX WEBSITE

REFS: Stelle119 Also check my rep on BMX-Forum, Have much more there if you want to scope'

6/2/2013 6:29 AM

Ill trade u a premium frame with eastern stem
And premium forks for the wheels. E mail me
@ cilla386@gmail.com

|

6/2/2013 7:22 PM

trade you madera graffiti hubs front and back 9t hmu

|

6/2/2013 8:10 PM

My cell is 845 820 1475 send me pic.

|