who has

Related:
Create New Tag

5/2/2010 3:53 PM

gray rims like chrome rim but not as shiny like a matte chrome or somthin fly had the color before
like this but it doesnt have to be fly

http://www.suburbanshred.com/images/uploads/FLY%20Bikes/fly-rim-coffee_1.jpg

|

REFS LIST IN PROFILE

Ressler711 is the definition of "chill rider."
I'm fundyssey23 and I approve this message.

"In the streets."

5/2/2010 3:57 PM

fly called it grey...

|

█▄█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀ █▀
█▀█ █▄█ █▀▀ █▄█ █▀ █▀

ref-spikez5

5/2/2010 3:58 PM

sunday color. wrote:

fly called it grey...

i said grey i just spelled it wrong

|

REFS LIST IN PROFILE

Ressler711 is the definition of "chill rider."
I'm fundyssey23 and I approve this message.

"In the streets."

5/2/2010 4:00 PM

i did it was a primo 7k sold it for $5

|

refs:spikez-mikelee-ScramHype-CGcaps-Droogskull-Blake El Gingero-hcpmichael

5/2/2010 4:05 PM

getskyhigh wrote:

i did it was a primo 7k sold it for $5

sure

|

REFS LIST IN PROFILE

Ressler711 is the definition of "chill rider."
I'm fundyssey23 and I approve this message.

"In the streets."

5/2/2010 4:09 PM

just buy a chrome one and sand it down thats what i did

|

refs:spikez-mikelee-ScramHype-CGcaps-Droogskull-Blake El Gingero-hcpmichael

5/2/2010 4:10 PM

getskyhigh wrote:

just buy a chrome one and sand it down thats what i did

o really how did it look then?

|

REFS LIST IN PROFILE

Ressler711 is the definition of "chill rider."
I'm fundyssey23 and I approve this message.

"In the streets."

5/2/2010 4:11 PM

|

refs:spikez-mikelee-ScramHype-CGcaps-Droogskull-Blake El Gingero-hcpmichael

5/2/2010 4:13 PM

doesnt look bad how much and what did u sand it with

|

REFS LIST IN PROFILE

Ressler711 is the definition of "chill rider."
I'm fundyssey23 and I approve this message.

"In the streets."

5/2/2010 4:14 PM

getskyhigh wrote: the back one

fundyssey23 wrote:

doesnt look bad how much and what did u sand it with

dude that shits long gone i sold it for $5, normal sand paper works fine

|

refs:spikez-mikelee-ScramHype-CGcaps-Droogskull-Blake El Gingero-hcpmichael

5/2/2010 4:16 PM

getskyhigh wrote: the back one

fundyssey23 wrote:

doesnt look bad how much and what did u sand it with

getskyhigh wrote:

dude that shits long gone i sold it for $5, normal sand paper works fine

no how much did u sand it?

|

REFS LIST IN PROFILE

Ressler711 is the definition of "chill rider."
I'm fundyssey23 and I approve this message.

"In the streets."

5/2/2010 4:17 PM

fundyssey23 wrote:

doesnt look bad how much and what did u sand it with

getskyhigh wrote:

dude that shits long gone i sold it for $5, normal sand paper works fine

fundyssey23 wrote:

no how much did u sand it?

for how long? i just kept going until i didnt see chrome any more

|

refs:spikez-mikelee-ScramHype-CGcaps-Droogskull-Blake El Gingero-hcpmichael

5/2/2010 4:19 PM

getskyhigh wrote:

dude that shits long gone i sold it for $5, normal sand paper works fine

fundyssey23 wrote:

no how much did u sand it?

getskyhigh wrote:

for how long? i just kept going until i didnt see chrome any more

ok and was it all scratchy like the surface did it have a ton of scratches?

so basically its just a raw rim

|

REFS LIST IN PROFILE

Ressler711 is the definition of "chill rider."
I'm fundyssey23 and I approve this message.

"In the streets."

5/2/2010 4:28 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/2/2010 4:31 PM

i have it in the back laced to a birectinal hub with primo spokes. ill trade u for yur gsport, i wont just sell the rim.

|

lololololl i sell kbye

5/2/2010 4:34 PM

nabial wrote:

i have it in the back laced to a birectinal hub with primo spokes. ill trade u for yur gsport, i wont just sell the rim.

no way that hubs shit

|

REFS LIST IN PROFILE

Ressler711 is the definition of "chill rider."
I'm fundyssey23 and I approve this message.

"In the streets."

5/2/2010 4:36 PM

fundyssey23 wrote:

no how much did u sand it?

getskyhigh wrote:

for how long? i just kept going until i didnt see chrome any more

fundyssey23 wrote:

ok and was it all scratchy like the surface did it have a ton of scratches?

so basically its just a raw rim

yeah basically

|

refs:spikez-mikelee-ScramHype-CGcaps-Droogskull-Blake El Gingero-hcpmichael

5/2/2010 4:36 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/2/2010 4:37 PM

haha i knoww. uhhh ill give u the whole wheel and some cash for yur gsport cuz i cant unlace the thing. maybe $50?? theres nothing on the rim. no marks no scratches it looks new if u want pics just giv me yur cell.

|

lololololl i sell kbye

5/2/2010 4:37 PM

nabial wrote:

haha i knoww. uhhh ill give u the whole wheel and some cash for yur gsport cuz i cant unlace the thing. maybe $50?? theres nothing on the rim. no marks no scratches it looks new if u want pics just giv me yur cell.

why cant u unlace it?

|

REFS LIST IN PROFILE

Ressler711 is the definition of "chill rider."
I'm fundyssey23 and I approve this message.

"In the streets."

5/2/2010 4:37 PM

nabial wrote:

haha i knoww. uhhh ill give u the whole wheel and some cash for yur gsport cuz i cant unlace the thing. maybe $50?? theres nothing on the rim. no marks no scratches it looks new if u want pics just giv me yur cell.

fundyssey23 wrote:

why cant u unlace it?

text me 708 595 4038

|

REFS LIST IN PROFILE

Ressler711 is the definition of "chill rider."
I'm fundyssey23 and I approve this message.

"In the streets."

5/2/2010 4:42 PM

nabial wrote:

haha i knoww. uhhh ill give u the whole wheel and some cash for yur gsport cuz i cant unlace the thing. maybe $50?? theres nothing on the rim. no marks no scratches it looks new if u want pics just giv me yur cell.

fundyssey23 wrote:

why cant u unlace it?

fundyssey23 wrote:

text me 708 595 4038

.

|

REFS LIST IN PROFILE

Ressler711 is the definition of "chill rider."
I'm fundyssey23 and I approve this message.

"In the streets."

5/2/2010 4:44 PM

just raw your rim

it will look like this depending how much you polish

[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

5/2/2010 4:46 PM

irideafly wrote:

just raw your rim

it will look like this depending how much you polish

[LINK TO IMAGE]

thats not what im looking for really but thanks

|

REFS LIST IN PROFILE

Ressler711 is the definition of "chill rider."
I'm fundyssey23 and I approve this message.

"In the streets."

5/3/2010 5:55 PM

..

|

REFS LIST IN PROFILE

Ressler711 is the definition of "chill rider."
I'm fundyssey23 and I approve this message.

"In the streets."