wtb S&M / PROFILE SHIELD HUB

Related:
Create New Tag

3/5/2013 8:37 PM

s&m has a hub that they did with profile , that has the s&m shield print all over a profile hub. i want this pay pal ready.

|

"Love the one you got, cause you might get run over or you might get shot"

3/5/2013 8:38 PM

not that i like to promote danscomp, but they have sets of them.

|

bikes destroy vlogs.

ref: slade_vincent, shutta, ecuadevil, theprophet, blackmammoth, sfb, element4all, bmx-junkie, kurtnut, nickg, jessebmx, dontDELETE, krbmx17, ninjacat, freddydapice, waanng, ivan, scramhype, motogrizz, tomdon, dream, hatebreeder, noendinsight666, asilva, wolfen, superstarDK, skubasteve, aebasher, many more.

3/5/2013 8:59 PM

ya they r expensive as hell tho, i was just looking for the rear hub. but thanks tho.

|

3/5/2013 9:36 PM

i have an aqua one i can put stickers on it... :p

|

Refs:
Bought from: Tito24, tinybikerider33 (x2), RideBikesYoo, hookjrclc, MrHavoc1988, ScramHype, BigOleMonster
Sold to: Jared42069 (x2), Sancheezz, blueep3piece, Marco_Gonzalez, Riverside Rider, HardBMX_Tim
Traded: tomdon
Hooked me up: zachhendrix, oscar7588

Personal Email: snmloverbmx@hotmail.com
n-dür product info/ order email: ndur_bmx@outlook.com
n-dür on facebook

3/5/2013 10:28 PM

HAH you wont find that here lol ive just discovered pinkbike though give it a check. regardless this forum is the tits none the less

|

REFSREFS: Four, agfracing, bmx4life121303, Austin_Read, the balt, handlebar-to-face, Murtaugh, killjonken, Bmx&volkswagens, TCbmx(x2), spikez5, A08, SuperstarDK, blizzbikes, ecuadevil, BMX4Lyfee, Kroller, 2283kdogg, ShadowBmx1995, WeAreFucked, killedglamour, Showtime402, ScramHype, Prophet, 2wheelguy, ugot2dewitt, Sancheezz, tomdon five16-207-nine457

3/5/2013 10:42 PM

good luck on this one, Dans does have them (very surprised) but as one who has them, I dont think youre going to find someone with a set that is willing to break them up.

I was lucky enough to get a lsd set, I was told from Profile only 10 exist(lsd). Very happy with them.

|

REFS-

Vital- KyMike, FEDEXdoobie, adrenalinebmx ,MaximusBikes
Bmx-forum-Tumitama, archerbiker9(2x), mrsanchezz, nguyenna, JoeyBones, fast-and-loose and many others
Also multiple sales on global-flat.com and PinkBike. Theres to many to list all. Most sales are done through texting I havent been able to keep track of who is who.

3/5/2013 10:54 PM

The Horror Contact wrote:

good luck on this one, Dans does have them (very surprised) but as one who has them, I dont think youre going to find someone with a set that is willing to break them up.

I was lucky enough to get a lsd set, I was told from Profile only 10 exist(lsd). Very happy with them.

i figured no one would bust the set, just wishful thinking lol , sucks man i want these soooo bad ,and holy shit only 10 exist, shit that makes me want to piss the girlfriend off and order them threw dans when she goes 2 work tomorrow.

|

3/5/2013 10:55 PM

nshs2010 wrote:

HAH you wont find that here lol ive just discovered pinkbike though give it a check. regardless this forum is the tits none the less

and ima check that site out now good look !

|

3/5/2013 11:12 PM

SnM An1mal wrote:

i have an aqua one i can put stickers on it... :p

ha , iam trying to find this specific hub that seems almost impossible to get, SUCKS! never hurts to offer tho.

|

3/6/2013 1:02 AM
Edited Date/Time: 3/6/2013 1:03 AM

DMD wrote:

i figured no one would bust the set, just wishful thinking lol , sucks man i want these soooo bad ,and holy shit only 10 exist, shit that makes me want to piss the girlfriend off and order them threw dans when she goes 2 work tomorrow.

there was like 100 sets made, or 110..I forget but only 10 sets were made lsd, everything else is rsd. If these are something you really really want, you best get them from dans now because once gone, good luck ever finding them again. These are highly limited.

|

REFS-

Vital- KyMike, FEDEXdoobie, adrenalinebmx ,MaximusBikes
Bmx-forum-Tumitama, archerbiker9(2x), mrsanchezz, nguyenna, JoeyBones, fast-and-loose and many others
Also multiple sales on global-flat.com and PinkBike. Theres to many to list all. Most sales are done through texting I havent been able to keep track of who is who.

3/6/2013 5:03 AM

I have a lhd set

|

3/6/2013 6:48 AM

Empire posted pics on instagram that someone bought the other day they might have some

|

text me for faster response 7742720929.

Refs- bmxscout48, easternbikes28, DontDELETEmePLEASEandTHANKyou, Mybike1986, Funky chicken

3/6/2013 9:22 AM

These are not going to sell cheap either.

|

3/6/2013 11:26 AM

Dgoulet1995 wrote:

Empire posted pics on instagram that someone bought the other day they might have some

cool will check it out. thanks

|

3/6/2013 11:27 AM

SuperstarDK wrote:

These are not going to sell cheap either.

yu lookin to sell ? your hub set

|

3/6/2013 5:30 PM

Anything is for sale if the price is rite

|

3/6/2013 5:46 PM

I used to have that one S&M prototype street hub that they came out with wtf a long time ago. I'll dig around and find some pics for you niggas to look at

|

3/6/2013 6:17 PM

NOSGOD wrote:

I used to have that one S&M prototype street hub that they came out with wtf a long time ago. I'll dig around and find some pics for you niggas to look at

hellya

|

3/6/2013 6:19 PM

SuperstarDK wrote:

Anything is for sale if the price is rite

yu tryin to sell as a set? or would yu consider just the rear hub , any grind marks?

|

3/6/2013 6:21 PM

NOSGOD wrote:

i remember that hub i think i seen pics of it . rare as hell

|

3/6/2013 6:24 PM

DMD wrote:

there was like 100 sets made, or 110..I forget but only 10 sets were made lsd, everything else is rsd. If these are something you really really want, you best get them from dans now because once gone, good luck ever finding them again. These are highly limited.

and shit, yu almost wouldnt want to shred on them and fuck em up

|

3/7/2013 6:59 AM

They are still in the original box never laced up

|

3/7/2013 7:00 AM

Photo

LSD
|

3/7/2013 8:44 AM

SuperstarDK wrote: Photo

LSD

thats just them profile hubs, i had the real S&M prototype street hub,beside profile hubs on street? not good! You can see that this hubs set is 3/8 rear made for racing only.

|

3/7/2013 9:14 AM

NOSGOD wrote:

thats just them profile hubs, i had the real S&M prototype street hub,beside profile hubs on street? not good! You can see that this hubs set is 3/8 rear made for racing only.

That's 14mm gdh
and the 3/8ths isn't only for racing.

|

100+REFS
I'm on the Vital legit list.
Terrible One!
Mutiny Loosefer.
Tumblr.
PSN- timm-377

3/7/2013 9:22 AM

The S&M hub was basically a G-Sport Ratchet with a shittier driver

[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

100+REFS
Terrible One!
Mutiny Loosefer.
Tumblr.
PSN- timm-377

3/7/2013 9:53 AM

what chain is that^^^ ??

|

REFSREFS: Four, agfracing, bmx4life121303, Austin_Read, the balt, handlebar-to-face, Murtaugh, killjonken, Bmx&volkswagens, TCbmx(x2), spikez5, A08, SuperstarDK, blizzbikes, ecuadevil, BMX4Lyfee, Kroller, 2283kdogg, ShadowBmx1995, WeAreFucked, killedglamour, Showtime402, ScramHype, Prophet, 2wheelguy, ugot2dewitt, Sancheezz, tomdon five16-207-nine457

3/7/2013 10:24 AM

Holy shit, that chain is big as fuck. If theres a part that Tim doesn't have, it doesn't exist.

|

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

3/7/2013 10:27 AM

FreddyDapice wrote:

Holy shit, that chain is big as fuck. If theres a part that Tim doesn't have, it doesn't exist.

those pics were just pulled offline haha

|

100+REFS
Terrible One!
Mutiny Loosefer.
Tumblr.
PSN- timm-377

3/8/2013 9:40 AM

ya those r the pics i was looking at , bit old skool, good shit tho .

|