wtp trust for sale lots of extras

Related:
Create New Tag

3/31/2008 9:18 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2016 4:03 PM

2008 wtp trust for sale i just bought the bike in febuary and its a great bike
the reason iam selling the bike is because i need money for my truck and dirtbike
there are only a few problems with it one is that my mom bought a fag puppy rat dog and he chewed the front section of my seat up... that was the second day i had the bike... The crank does need to be greased it makes a slight popping noise but does not effect the rideability of the bike...the bike has many extras such as a wtp stem (white) a pair of edwin delarosa animal grips (purple) premium thin pedals (red) kenda contact tire (red) and two dice valve caps (black & white) I also have an extra back and front wheel the rear is an alex rim laced to a flip flop hub (black with chrome spokes) and front is alex rim same color as rear the front one has never been attached to a tube or tire and never touched the ground... I need to sell this quick I will not pay for the shipping it will be included in the price... i live in locust grove VA if you have any questions call 1-573-230-4418 ASK FOR WILLIAM...
NOT WILLING TO PART OUT OTHER THAN THE TWO EXTRA RIMS!!!
I am asking $950.00 for alll the bike its self is $850.00 and then the shipping serious buyers only...and just for the hell of it i have a damn skate bored that i just bought for $150.00 and would sell for $90.00 its an element i will post pics as soon as possible...THANKS for your time

|

3/31/2008 9:18 AM

|

4/2/2008 7:04 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/2/2008 7:04 AM

Haha, youre not gonna get $950 for that. You might get $350 at best. And the bike brand new is $500.

|

REFS: trickbiker169, Dah Man, letstartariot, Hofmann Scarab