Related:
Create New Tag
3hipbikes 3hipbikes
3/31/2008 9:18 AM

2008 wtp trust for sale i just bought the bike in febuary and its a great bike
the reason iam selling the bike is because i need money for my truck and dirtbike
there are only a few problems with it one is that my mom bought a fag puppy rat dog and he chewed the front section of my seat up... that was the second day i had the bike... The crank does need to be greased it makes a slight popping noise but does not effect the rideability of the bike...the bike has many extras such as a wtp stem (white) a pair of edwin delarosa animal grips (purple) premium thin pedals (red) kenda contact tire (red) and two dice valve caps (black & white) I also have an extra back and front wheel the rear is an alex rim laced to a flip flop hub (black with chrome spokes) and front is alex rim same color as rear the front one has never been attached to a tube or tire and never touched the ground... I need to sell this quick I will not pay for the shipping it will be included in the price... i live in locust grove VA if you have any questions call 1-573-230-4418 ASK FOR WILLIAM...
NOT WILLING TO PART OUT OTHER THAN THE TWO EXTRA RIMS!!!
I am asking $950.00 for alll the bike its self is $850.00 and then the shipping serious buyers only...and just for the hell of it i have a damn skate bored that i just bought for $150.00 and would sell for $90.00 its an element i will post pics as soon as possible...THANKS for your time

3hipbikes 3hipbikes
3/31/2008 9:18 AM
3PieceWillie 3PieceWillie
4/2/2008 7:04 AM

Haha, youre not gonna get $950 for that. You might get $350 at best. And the bike brand new is $500.

REFS: trickbiker169, Dah Man, letstartariot, Hofmann Scarab

Post a Reply

Cool Wink Smile Tongue Laughing Shocked Sick Angry Blink Sad Unsure Kissing Woohoo Grinning Silly Pinch Sideways Whistling Evil Dizzy Blush Cheerful Huh Dry

See All Deals ยป

THE SHOP