'15 FIT PK3

Related:
Create New Tag

12/30/2017 2:54 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/2/2018 11:00 AM

Picked up this "complete" for $140. Not bad for a couple years waiting time on a $550 retail bike. Full cr-mo & sealed everything & a freecoaster to boot.

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

|

1/2/2018 6:01 AM

Have you tried riding the freecoaster yet? How do you like it?

|

Hmmm

1/2/2018 6:12 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/2/2018 6:13 AM

Edman123 wrote:

Just a little.It's been sub-zero around here this past week. I have ridden coasters before so it isn't all that foreign to me. I didn't really have much time to really test it out other than to confirm it worked. LOL!

|

1/2/2018 7:21 AM

Edman123 wrote:

Mishinn_Control wrote:

Just a little.It's been sub-zero around here this past week. I have ridden coasters before so it isn't all that foreign to me. ...more

OK

|

Hmmm

1/2/2018 8:22 AM

That is one sweet complete. Into the tyres and chrome cranks.

|

If I could go a tenth as high as Larry Edgar goes, then I would still be blasting super high.

1/2/2018 8:38 AM

Aitkenisgod wrote:

That is one sweet complete. Into the tyres and chrome cranks.

Yeah, I was surprised to see it being offered. It was about an hour drive for me & I was on the fence because I didn't want to pay what he was asking & wasn't sure he'd go lower or not. He had taken it in on trade & didn't even know what it was overall other than a "Fit BMX bike". Like so many other ads, I had to do all the leg work to figure out what it was & if it was worth my time. When I met the guy, if I'd have said "it has a freecoaster" he wouldn't have had any idea what I was talking about. It has a couple scratches here & there & was obviously ridden. So I offered what I thought he'd go for & what I'd be happy with for parts or a backup. I like the chrome cranks too. Something about Chrome cranks looks high end.

|

1/2/2018 1:02 PM

Is it good for a complete?

|

If you ain't fallin you ain't trying.

1/2/2018 1:51 PM

not a bad deal!!!

|

It’s all bmx

1/2/2018 7:20 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/3/2018 4:42 AM

SKKRRT SKRRT wrote:

Full Chromoly frame, fork, cranks. Sealed everything. 4-piece cr-mo bars, double walked rims front & rear & a freecoaster? Yeah... As completes go, it's good. And at $140, I think it's a killer deal

|

1/2/2018 7:27 PM

SKKRRT SKRRT wrote:

Mishinn_Control wrote:

Full Chromoly frame, fork, cranks. Sealed everything. 4-piece cr-mo bars, double walked rims front & rear & a ...more

Yeah that is a killer deal

|

If you ain't fallin you ain't trying.