16'T1SFA(update log)

Related:
Create New Tag

11/8/2017 3:25 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/4/2018 10:05 PM

New to forum but not to bikes. Been riding off and on for like 10 years+ and don't plan on stopping. This is my current setup and it'll always be changing. It's not too color coordinated but it's not hideous either. Cheers
Frame : 21" terrible one sfa, army green
Forks: odyssey r32,black
Bars : terrible one classic, black 8.85"
Stem : solid og frontload, black
Headset : sunday
Grips: odi longneck, black (not pictured)
Barends : odi plastic
Lever : odyssey monolever, polished
Cranks : profile race bossless, black 19mm, 165mm
Pedals: odyssey twisted pc, clear
Sprocket : tree lite 30t, black
Chain : odyssey hollow keychain
Brakes : odyssey evo2, polished, odyssey slic
Pads : odyssey 1x4, black
Seat : no clue some unipost deal recovered with army green duffelbag
Rear Wheel : g sport ribcage, black, laced with black odyssey spokes to female deluxe f-lite 9t cassette, polished 36h
Front Wheel : g sport birdcage,black, laced with black odyssey spokes to female deluxe f-lite, polished 36h
Tires : both S&M trackmark 2.1
Extras: sometimes odyssey mpegs, sometimes brakeless
Mods: cut .5in off each side of bars, shaved stem so headcap sits flush, reshaped the foam on the seat how I wanted and recovered(pictured down the page)
Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

|

@coupd_tat

11/8/2017 3:56 PM

How do you like your 30-9 gearing? How does it ride? Just wondering, I ride 25-9, nice bike.

|

11/8/2017 5:48 PM

Love it. I had a 28t but wanted to go faster and it's only marginally harder to crank I didn't notice after day 1. My top speed cranking outright on flat is noticeable plus it doesn't take as many rotations to get speed. The extra speed is worth the effort to me it helps in tight setups

|

@coupd_tat

11/8/2017 8:16 PM

Badass bike. Love the part choice and colors

|

11/8/2017 11:50 PM

from a fellow T1 rider, Sick bike bro... Bad ass and the colour is dope...

|

11/15/2017 10:48 PM

Awesome bike! If I didn't have my frame I'd have an sfa

|

11/17/2017 8:42 PM

grumpySteve wrote:

Awesome bike! If I didn't have my frame I'd have an sfa

What frame you have?

|

@coupd_tat

2/22/2018 2:50 PM

Photo

|

@coupd_tat

2/25/2018 4:28 PM

A small part of me wants to go back to 30-9, since i don’t run pegs anymore and don’t do sprocket stalls, i might pick up a 30t socket drive...

That taped seat is a nice touch haha. But really, that bike is lovely.

|

4/29/2018 6:41 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/29/2018 6:46 PM

OK I was going to update this thing as I have pictures of my new shit but it won't let me upload them so nevermind I guess. Parts list at top is updated and will upload when I can figure out what I'm doing wrong

|

@coupd_tat

4/29/2018 8:06 PM

coupde_tat wrote:

OK I was going to update this thing as I have pictures of my new shit but it won't let me upload them so nevermind I guess. ...more

Upload the new pictures in a comment, then copy/paste the new image URL's to your original post.

|

4/30/2018 4:33 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/30/2018 4:52 AM

Photo
Odyssey r32 forks
Photo
Odyssey keychain hollow, switched back to 28t sprocket cuz my foot is fucked up and it's easier to pedal
Photo
Recovered seat, trimmed brake line
Photo
Have some new s&m tires but haven't put em on yet. Need to trim my steer tube down so I can get rid of the spacers
|

@coupd_tat

4/30/2018 8:32 PM

sick glock sticker

|

Lessons not learned in blood are soon forgotten

4/30/2018 8:40 PM

RonnieRawdawg wrote:

sick glock sticker

Was thinking the same thing lollaughing That's awesome though!

It looks like it was a pain in the ass to put on too, or was it one large sticker?

But that's a beautiful bike brother, looks hella fun to roast some trails/bowls on that!

|

I don't crash, I do random gravity checks...

5/1/2018 4:33 AM

So cool

|

5/1/2018 12:51 PM

HondaCRFRacer wrote:

It looks like it was a pain in the ass to put on too, or was it one ...more

its one large vinyl decal i have one that came with my glock 21 its like 5 inches in width, i have a magpul banana clips sticker i might put on my new frame unless i print out a custom sticker Photo

|

5/1/2018 1:14 PM

also heres my army green bike atm Photo

|

5/2/2018 11:57 AM

RonnieRawdawg wrote:

sick glock sticker

HondaCRFRacer wrote:

It looks like it was a pain in the ass to put on too, or was it one ...more

RonnieRawdawg wrote:

its one large vinyl decal i have one that came with my glock 21 its like 5 inches in width, i have a magpul banana clips ...more

Damn that magpul sticker is sweet. It wasn't too bad to put on I just wish it was a little thicker cuz it's getting messed up pretty easily. Bike feels good and when I get some thinner tires it'll be lot better I think

|

@coupd_tat

5/2/2018 12:02 PM

RonnieRawdawg wrote:

also heres my army green bike atm Photo

What kind of pedals are those? They look comfy. I love drab green it never looks dirty no matter how much dirt is on it hah

|

@coupd_tat

5/2/2018 1:17 PM

coupde_tat wrote:

What kind of pedals are those? They look comfy. I love drab green it never looks dirty no matter how much dirt is on it hah

theyre just fly plastic rueben pedals in graphite , theres so many shades of army green aka olive drab. some are too washed out some are too green companies need to get on point use like MAGPUL OD or some ww2 lusterless od

Photo

|